Sign in to follow this  
jebatfx

Gbp/jpy Technical Analysis

08september081136pm1hil9.gif

At this moment, I'm looking forward for a completion of major wave 5 before expecting for a major corrective a, b and c. Please be noted that wave 5 have 3 possible scenarios which is :

1) Truncated wave 5 (white)

2) Truncated wave 5 - triple bottom (magenta)

3) An Impulsive wave 5 (yellow)

Therefore please look for any good bullish reversal signal from BSTS later once wave 5 (white or magenta or yellow) is completed. Good luck.

09september081036am1hyx1.gif

At this moment market in progress to perform major wave 5 either referring to the alt counts in white (truncated), magenta (truncated) or yellow (impulsive). Please study all possibe alt counts and determine what is your next trading strategy. Advisable to look for a good bullish reversal entry signal to perform major corrective a,b and c from BSTS later once major wave 5 (white or magenta or yellow) is completed. Please be extra careful, since got a good possibility also market to perform a bullish retracement to perform subwave ii in yellow before another bearish continuation to complete subwave iii in 5 (yellow). Good luck.

abg jebat ni kemana saja aku pergi mesti ada..

-hang ten-

hehehe, selamat menjalani ibadah puasa. Hati hati memorex.

10september081220am1hxk6.gif

Until this moment, market still inside the teal triangle and I'm looking forward for any breakout to determine which alt counts is more preferable. Favourably, I'm looking for an upside trend either to complete corrective wave a in white (bullish reveral) or subwave ii in yellow (bullish retracement. A valid inverted "H & S" would bolster for an upside trend either to complete wave a (white) or subwave ii (yellow). Therefore please be careful and watch closely for any true breakout either to the lower red trendline or to the proposed neckline. Good luck.

10september081014am1hch9.gif

Preferably, I'm looking forward for completion a truncated major wave 5 either referring to the alt count in white or magenta before expecting a bullish reversal trend to perform corrective wave a,b and c. Otherwise we may see another bearish continuation according to the alt count in yellow. Please look for any good reversal entry signal from BSTS later. Good luck.

11september081051am1hvj3.gif

At this moment, I'm still waiting for a true breakout either to the upper or lower teal triangle trendline before I can determine which alt count is more favourable. Overall, I'm looking for an opportunity for a bullish reversal trend once wave 5 is completed. But please be extra careful for a bearish continuation scenario referring to the alt count in yellow. Good luck.

12september081030am1hxy5.gif

Preferably, I believed a truncated wave 5 (white or magenta) is already established and looking forward for a bullish reversal trend to perform a major corrective a,b and c. A valid triple bottom pattern and a further breakout to the upper green trendline and critical line 1 would bolster this scenario. Otherwise a breakout to the bearish continuation line 7 would put this scenario in major doubt (yellow). Good luck and happy weekend.

Gbp vs Jpy 1H, 4H & Daily Pre Market Overview

14september08pmo1hcu2.gif

Chart 1H - I'm looking forward for a bullish reversal trend to complete corrective wave a, b and c refering either to the alt counts in white or magenta. Otherwise, please be careful for any possibility according to the alt count in yellow. Please be noted that corrective wave b is possible to perform a triple bottom before any bullish continuation to perform corrective wave c (magenta).

14september08pmo4hic5.gif

Chart 4H - Please analyse all possible alt counts and advisable to look for any bullish continuation entry signal from BSTS later once wave b (white or magenta) is completed. But please be careful for any scenario to perform subwave ii in yellow. Please be noted that the alt count in yellow would be invalid if there is any true breakout to the yellow critical line.

14september08pmodailytp2.gif

Chart Daily - Please watch closely the green upper trendline for either to complete wave a in magenta of any breakout to perform wave a in white. Preferably, I'm looking for any possibility of a truncated wave 5 (white or magenta) and a bullish reversal trend to perform corrective wave a, b and c.

Summary :

1) Preferably I believed market already completed a truncated wave 5 (white or magenta) and looking forward for a bullish reversal trend to perform corrective a, b and c.

2) Please be noted wave b could retrace according to the alt count in white or in magenta (triple bottom). Therefore, please confirm from BSTS later.

3) Otherwise please be careful for a possibility of a bearish continuation scenario referring to the alt count in yellow.

Good lucks.

15september08940am1htl2.gif

At this moment, I divided market in 3 possible alt counts scenario which is :

1) Magenta - market in progress to perform subwave c in b before expecting for another bullish continuation to perform corrective wave c.

2) White - market still in progress to complete subwave 5 in a before expecting a bearish retracement to complete corrective wave b.

3) Yellow - market already completed subwave ii before expecting for another bearish continuation to complete subwave iii in 5.

Therefore, please analyse which alt counts is more favourable and confirm it from BSTS later. Basically, I'm looking for any possibility referring to the bullish reversal scenario (magenta or white). Good luck.

15september081125pm1hgp3.gif

At this moment, please be noted that the previous alt count in white is already invalid. Therefore please analyse the latest possible alt counts. Preferably, I believed wave b (magenta or white) is already completed and looking forward for further bullish continuation to perform subwave 1 in wave c (magenta or white). but please be extra careful for any possibility according to the alt count in yellow. Please watch carefully all the critical lines for the respective alt counts. Good luck.

16september08912am1hxw5.gif

Due to the current downside movement, this indicated that subwave c in wave b (magenta or white) still in progress. Therefore, I'm looking forward for a confirmation that wave b is already completed. A valid triple bottom pattern and a further breakout to the upper green trendline would bolster this scenario. Otherwise a true breakout to the magenta/white critical line would favour to the alt count in yellow, but please be extra careful for any "Bearish Trap" scenario. Good luck.

16september081126pm1hbv7.gif

At this moment, preferably, I'm looking forward for a "bearish trap" scenario to complete wave b (white or magenta). But please be extra careful for an impulsive subwave iii in yellow. Good luck.

17september08933am1hkx6.gif

Due to the current scenario, please analyse all possible alt counts and favourably, I'm looking forward for any possibility of the bullish reversal trend referring either to the alt counts in magenta or white. At this moment, I believed market in progress to perform subwave 1 (magenta or white) before expecting a bearish retracement to complete subwave 2 (magenta or white). A true breakout to the yellow critical line to perform subwave 1 (white) or subwave 3 (magenta or white) later would bolster this scenario. Otherwise we may see another bearish contiuation according to the alt count in yellow. Good luck.

17september081056pm1hen9.gif

At this moment, I'm looking forward for a completion of subwave 2 (magenta or white) before expecting for another bullish continuation to perform subwave 3 in C. Please be noted that this scenario would be invalid if there is any true breakout to the bearish continuation line 8. So please be careful for any possibility of the bearish continuation trend (yellow). Good luck.

19september081040am1hwv8.gif

Please study all latest critical lines and preferably, I'm looking forward for a bullish reversal trend to perform either referring to the alt counts in magenta or white. Please be noted that the alt count in yellow favourably would be invalid if the price continue further up and break the yellow critical line. Please be careful for any possibility towards a bullish retracement according to the alt count in white or bearish continuation according to the alt count in yellow. Good luck and happy weekends.

22september08828am1hov6.gif

At this moment, I believed market in progress to complete either subwave iv in yellow or subwave 4 in magenta before expecting for another bullish continuation either to perform an extension wave 3 (yellow or white) or wave 5 in magenta. Therefore, advisable to wait for a good bullish continuation signal from BSTS later before making any entry. Good luck.

22september081057pm1hmv2.gif

Favourably, I'm looking forward market to perform either a horizontal triangle a,b,c,d,e corrective subwave iv (yellow) before expecting for another bullish continuation trend or a bullish continuation to perform subwave v in 3 (white). Otherwise, please be careful for a truncated subwave 5 (magenta) scenario. Good luck.

23september08847am1hmz2.gif

Preferably, I'm looking forward for completion of a horizontal triangle corrective pattern to complete a,b,c,d and e in subwave iv (yellow). Therefore, advisable to look for any good bullish continuation signal from BSTS later before making any entry. Otherwise market may follow to the alt count in magenta. Good luck.

24september081205am1hvv2.gif

I believed market in progress to complete corrective a,b,c,d,e (cyan) in subwave iv (yellow or white) before expecting for another bullish continuation trend to perform subwave v in 3 (yellow or white). Otherwise, please be careful for any possibility referring to the alt count in magenta. Please analyse all critical lines. Good luck.

24september08943am1hcg4.gif

I'm looking forward for a bullish continuation trend to perform subwave v and 3 (yellow or white) once subwave e in iv is completed. Therefore, please look for any good bullsih entry signal from BSTS later. A breakout to the bullish continuation line 2 and 3 would bolster this scenario. Otherwise please be careful for any breakout to the lower yellow and red trendlines. Good luck.

25september081211am1hnr0.gif

Due to latest scenario, please be noted that I need to do a small adjustment referring to the corrective subwave d and e (cyan) in wave iv (yellow or white). Favourably, I'm looking forward for a bullish continuation trend to perform subwave v in 3 (yellow or white). But ocassionally, this scenario would be invalid if there is any true breakout to the white/yellow critical line later. Good luck.

25september08848am1hez1.gif

Market still inside the yellow corrective horizontal triangle zones and I'm looking forward to see any breakout by today or tomorrow. Favourably, I believed market will perform a breakout to the upper yellow trendlines to complete subwave v (yellow or white). But please be noted that this scenario would be in major doubt if there is any breakout to the white/yellow critical lines later. Good luck.

26september081023am1hpr7.gif

At this moment, my white/yellow critical line still intact, therefore favourably both alt counts in white and yellow would still valid. But please watch closely those critical lines for any breakout today. I'm still looking forward for a bullish continuation trend scenario to be establish later today. Good luck.

p/s : Saya mengambil kesempatan ini mengucapkan Selamat Meyambut Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf zahir dan batin sekiranya ada terkasar bahasa dan kesilapan selama ini. Hati hati memandu bila balik kampung nanti.

27september081210am1hpx5.gif

Due to the breakout of the white/yellow critical line, the bullish continuation scenario already in critical stages. Unless market in progress to complete an expanding triangle (reverse symmetrical) of subwave iv (white or yellow) before expecting a further bullish continuation trend, then we shall see a bearish continuation trend to complete subwave v and C in magenta. Please be extra careful. Good luck and happy weekends.