Sign in to follow this  
jebatfx

Gbp/jpy Technical Analysis

Bro, tanya skit, time frame guna brapa jam...... :ph34r::ph34r:

Salam, saya guna tf Weekly, Daily, 4H, 1H, 30 dan 15. goodluck ya.

03june08937am1hrs9.gif

I believed market in progress for retracement phase to complete subwave 4 (white or magenta) and looking forward for another bearish continuation to complete subwave 5 (white or magenta).

Please noted that this scenario would only valid if my retracement critical line stay intact. Otherwise we may see a bearish continuation according to alt count in yellow. Therefore please monitor any entry signal from BSTS before making any entry. Good luck.

03june08133pm1hhh6.gif

Its more likely subwave iv is already completed and looking forward for a completion of subwave v (magenta or white) or wave 3 (yellow). Advisable to be extra carefull for any long (bullish retracement) entry since overall analysis showing a strong bias towards bearish trend from BSTS. Make sure to wait for completion of subwave v (magenta/white) or wave 3 (yellow) before making any bullish retracement entry with a tight SL. Preferably - standby for a retracement phase once subwave v (magenta/white) or wave 3 (yellow) is completed to perform wave 4 (yellow) or wave b (white) and later a bearish continuation to complete wave c (white) or wave 5 (yellow). Good luck.

03june08816pm1hiw1.gif

I believed subwave a (white) or wave 4 (magenta/yellow) in progress and looking forward any chance for a bearish continuation to complete wave 5 (magenta/yellow) or subwave a, b & c in wave b (white) later. Please watch closely my retracement critical line. If this critical line is taken then all this scenario would be invalid. Therefore, please be patient to wait for a good bearish continuation signal to complete wave 5 (magenta/yellow) or C (white) from BSTS later. Make sure to make an entry only after a good bearish signal triggered from BSTS.

04june08946am1hdk9.gif

Until this moment, my retracement critical line still intact, therefore preferably to see a bearish continuation later either refering to alt count in magenta or yellow (truncated wave 4) or white ( subwave a, b & c in b ). Otherwise if the retracement line is taken, then all this scenario would be invalid. Please confirm which favourable trend later from BSTS. Good luck.

Edited by Jebatfx

05june081201am1hjl7.gif

Although overall signal still bias to bearish trend but please noted that there is possibility for the market to be in bullish trend either according to alt count in magenta or white. Therefore, please analyse all this possible alt counts and confirm it later from BSTS before making any entry. Please noted that favourably maybe market will be in hedging phase until before the announce of the NFP news on Friday. Good luck.

05june081038am1hjv2.gif

Looking forward for any breakout either to the upper or lower trendlines of the teal triangle before determine which counts is more preferable. Therefore please analyse any signal from BSTS before making any entry. There is a possibility that today is a hedging day in market until tomorrow NFP news. Good luck.

06june081246am1hvo5.gif

Due to the breakout of the 207.10, the previous alt count in yellow already became invalid, therefore please analyse the latest possible alt counts as stated in the chart. At this moment, price already in rejection after touch the bullish continuation line 1. If the line stay as a strong resistance, then perhaps we shall see a bearish trend either according to the alt count in yellow or white. Otherwise we shall see a bullish continuation either to complete wave c in magenta or more. Good luck.

06june081020am1hzq5.gif

Price already break my bullish continuation line 1 and looking forward for a completion either refering to wave b in yellow or in white (triple top) or wave c (magenta). Therefore, please look for any bearish reversal signal from BSTS or otherwise we may see a strong bullish continuation to break the strong resistance of the bullish continuation line 2. Be extra carefull tonite at 8.30 pm (GMT +8) for the announcement of NFP news. Good luck.

10june081225am1hvg0.gif

A breakout to my bullish continuation line 2 made my previous alt counts in yellow and white become invalid. Therefore, I need to recount another possible wave count which is refering to new wave count in white, yellow and magenta (previous). Please noted that most probably market in wave 3 (yellow/white/magenta) at the moment and I'm looking for a confirmation for completion of wave 3 before a bearish retracement to perform wave 4 and further later for another bullish continuation to complete wave 5 (an impulsive or truncated). Good luck.

10june081003am1hmk4.gif

Until this moment, I believed market already in wave 3 extension and price just got rejection after touched the upper major green trendline. I'm looking forward for a retracement phase to complete wave 4 later before another bullish continuation to complete wave 5 (only valid if my retracement critical line still intact). Please noted that wave 5 could be an impulsive wave (magenta) or only a truncated wave (yellow or white).

Summary :

1) Preferably market will be in retracement phase to complete wave 4 before another bullish continuation to complete wave 5.

2) Otherwise if my bullish continuation line 3 is taken, then favourably market already in bullish continuation and this retracement phase would be put into hold position first.

3) Please confirm any entry from BSTS later. Good luck.

10june08511pm1hqm9.gif

I believed wave 4 in progress and looking forward for a completion of wave 4 before another bullish continuation to complete wave 5 either an impulsive wave (magenta) or just a truncated wave (yellow). This scenario would only valid if my retracement critical line still intact. Other we may consider the alt count in white. Please monitor BSTS 3 for any bullish continuation signal later. Good luck.

11june081033am1hmu3.gif

At this moment, market got 3 possibility either to the alt counts in white, yellow (truncated) or magenta (impulsive). Advisable to wait for a good entry signal either a bearish reversal or a bullish continuation signal from BSTS later. Please watch closely the bullish continuation line 3 and the S3 line. Good luck.

11june08825pm1hai2.gif

At this moment, overall we left with only 2 possible trend which is either a bearish reversal (yellow/white) or bullish continuation (magenta). Please watch closely the teal triangle for any breakout. A breakout to the upper teal triangle trendline and later to the bullish continuation line 3 would bolster the bullish continuation scenario. Otherwise if both lines stand as a strong resistance, then preferably to the alt count in yellow or white. Advisable to look for a bearish reversal signal from BSTS later. Good luck.

12june081027am1hfs8.gif

At this moment, I'm looking forward for a true breakout to the lower red trendline of the new expansion teal triangle to bolster the bearish reversal scenario. Otherwise if the price break the bullish continuation line 3, this scenario would be invalid. Please noted that if the price break the retracement critical line, then the magenta count would be invalid while if the price make a breakout to the bullish continuation line 3, then both alt counts in white and yellow would be invalid. Good luck.

12june081127pm1hpm3.gif

Until this moment, the upper green trendline still intact as a strong resistance. Price already made a small breakout to the lower trendline of the teal triangle and bounce back. I'm looking forward for a further downtrend movement soon to bolster the bearish reversal scenario. Otherwise if the price make a breakout to the upper green trendline and later to the bullish continuation line 3, this scenario would be invalid. Goodluck.

13_june_08_9.57am1h.gif

I'm looking forward for any breakout again to the teal expansion triangle today. Expecting to see a strong bearish breakout to be happen today. Advisable to protect your short entry by putting SL according to the upper green trendline of the teal expansion triangle. Otherwise we may see a breakout to the bullish continuation line 3. Good luck and happy weekends.

13june08743pm1haq2.gif

At this moment, alt count in white already invalid. If the 'double top" scenario stay valid and the bullish continuation line 3 still intact, the preferably bias to alt count in yellow. Otherwise we may see a bullish continuation refering to magenta count. Have a nice weekends.

Gbp vs Jpy 1H, 4H & Daily Pre Market Overview

15june08pmo1hft0.gif

Chart 1H - An ascending triangle showing more bias towards bullish continuation to complete wave 5 in yellow. A breakout to the bullish continuation line 1 would bolster this scenario. But please noted that there was a good chances to see a bearish reversal trend refering to alt counts in magenta. Please analyse all the critical lines and look for any breakout of the ascending triangle before making any decission. Good luck.

15june08pmo4hvb1.gif

Chart 4H - Please analyse both alt counts and comparing which count is more preferable from BSTS technical analysis.

15june08pmodailysf1.gif

Chart Daily - Overall, market still favourably bias towards a bullish continuation trend due to the recent breakout at 208.95. But please noted the possibility of the alt count in magenta. Therefore, advisable to monitor the market 1st and only making decission once the real trend has been unfold.

Summary :

1) Watch closely for any true breakout of the ascending triangle pattern and plan your trading strategy base on that. Standby for the bullish continuation breakout to perform wave 5 in yellow.

2) Advisable to wait for a bearish reversal trend later once wave 5 is completed (magenta or yellow). Preferably, look for the signal from BSTS later.

Good lucks.

16june08959am1heu5.gif

At this moment price already make an upper breakout of the horizontal triangle EW corrective pattern (ascending triangle) and favourably looking forward for a bullish continuation refering to alt count in yellow. A true breakout to the bullish continuation line 1 would bolster this scenario. But please be carefull for a "bullish trap scenario" refering to alt count in magenta. Advisable to wait for a short entry after completion of wave 5 (magenta or yellow). Therefore please analyse a completion signal of wave 5 from BSTS before making any short entry. Good luck.

16june081052pm1hox0.gif

Market in bullish trend now and I'm looking forward for the completion of wave 5 (magenta or yellow) before we can see a bearish reversal trend to complete correction a, b and c. Please noted that if the price make a breakout to the green dotted horizontal line, then the magenta count would be invalid and preferably price will continue according to alt count in yellow. Tip - Standby for short entry once wave 5 is completed to perform a major a. b and c corrective wave.

17june081047am1hpk9.gif

At this moment, market either in retracement phase to complete subwave iv before another bullish continuation to complete subwave v (white) OR already in bearish reversal trend to complete wave a (magenta). I'm looking forward for a breakout to the lower descending teal triangle to bolster either to the retracement or bearish reversal scenario. Please noted that a breakout to the bearish reversal bias line would favourably to the alt count in magenta. Therefore, please take notes all the importants critical line and confirm any preferable trend from BSTS signal. And don't forget to protect and manage your entry by moving the SL. Good luck.

18june08108am1hbg2.gif

At this moment, price just bounce back after touched my bearish reversal bias line. I believed wave 5 already completed and preferably looking forward to see a bearish reversal trend to perform the corrective a, b and c later this week. Unless the price make a true breakout to the bullish continuation line 1, this scenario would still valid. Please look for another bearish continuation signal later from BSTS. Good luck.

18june081003am1him8.gif

I'm looking forward for a completion of subwave 5 (cyan) and corrective wave a (magenta or yellow) soon. Preferably, once this completed, I believed price will going upward to perform a corrective wave b 1st. before another bearish continuation to establish major corrective wave in c later this week. Please noted that if the price make a breakout to the bullish continuation line 1, this scenario would be invalid. Good luck.

18june08826pm1hgy9.gif

I believed subwave 5 in wave a is already completed and looking forward for a minor bullish corrective a, b & c (cyan) to complete wave b (magenta/yellow). At this moment, price still inside the teal triangle and advisable to wait for another good entry signal from BSTS later within this few days. Please watch closely the new bearish bias price channel and the other critical lines as stated in the chart. Good luck.

uuumang ai... SEMAK giler chart ko, dah macam HUTAN aku tengok,

nama pun GJ kan, kena berjuang mcm kat HUTAN kan?

baru buleh jadi askar jepun...

apa-apa pun terima kasih kanda jebat

:ph34r::)