Sign in to follow this  
jebatfx

Gbp/jpy Technical Analysis

04july081117pm1hpo1.gif

Until this moment, price just been rejected from the major upper green trendline. Please noted that I made some adjusment to the alt count in yellow and magenta. I believed subwave e (cyan) and ii (magenta) is already completed and looking forward for a further downside movement later next week for a bearish continuation to complete subwave iii (magenta or yellow). Favourably, a breakout to the lower major red trendline would bolster this scenario. Meanwhile, a further breakout to the upperside until the bullish continuation line 1 would put the bearish continuation scenario in major doubt. Good luck.

Gbp vs Jpy 1H, 4H & Daily Pre Market Overview

06july08pmo1hsw1.gif

Chart 1H - Please noted that there was 3 possible alt counts which is either magenta, yellow or white. Preferably, I'm looking for bearish continuation either refering to alt count in magenta or yellow. Therefore, please confirm form your BSTS for any bearish continuation entry signal. Otherwise we may see a bullish trend according to the alt count in white.

06july08pmo4hsd9.gif

Chart 4H - I'm looking forward for a completion of subwave ii (magenta or yellow) before expecting for any bearish continuation trend. A further breakout to the lower major red trendline would bolster this scenario. Otherwise if the price move further upwards and made a true breakout to the bullish continuation line 2, this scenario would be invalid.

06july08pmodailyob6.gif

Chart Daily - I'm looking forward for a valid reversal diagonal triangle pattern (rising wedge) which is refering to a bearish reversal trend to perform either to alt count in magenta or white. But please be carefull for any bullish continuation trend refering to alt count in yellow.

Summary :

1) Preferably looking for a bearish continuation trend and a further breakout to the major lower red trendline would bolster this scenario. This scenario would be invalid if there is a breakout to the bullish continuation line 2.

2) Please also be carefull for a possibility of the bullish trend. A true breakout to the bullish continuation line 2 would bolster this alt counts.

Happy trading and good lucks.

07july08941am1hpb7.gif

Price have to make a breakout from the teal triangle either to the upper or lower trendlines. Please be carefull for any bullish trap or false breakout to the upper green trendline. But if the price continue moving upwards until break the bullish continuation line 1 and 2, the bearish continuation trend would be in major doubt. Preferably, I'm still looking for any possible bearish trend to complete corrective wave c (magenta or yellow). Good lucks.

10july08932am1htf2.gif

I believed subwave 2 (cyan) is already completed and looking forward for a bearish continuation to complete subwave 3 (cyan). As long the price moving inside the downtrend channel trendline, this scenario is valid. Otherwise if the price make a breakout to the upper green trendline, this scenario would be in doubt. Please analyse all critical lines and good luck.

11july081209am1hdq5.gif

At the moment, market in hedging phase and still inside the downtrend channel. Its hard to determine which trend is more preferable right now. Also please be extra carefull regarding the ascending triangle pattern if valid and don't forget to protect your entry with SL. Please refer towards more bigger TF as your control trading strategy such as BSTS 2 Weekly. Good luck.

11july08906am1hra1.gif

At this time, I'm looking forward for any breakout from the teal triangle corrective area and please noted that any breakout is possible. Therefore please look for any good entry setup signal from BSTS before making any entry. Have a nice weekends.

Edited by Jebatfx

Lebih kurang 2 mggu dh ni GJ ranging camni.. LWMA 50, 100 & 200 di H4 suma dh dekat²,

tggu masa je ni nk breakout.. Biasanye ada getah tarik keatas dlu sblm bwk turun. Maybe

ble retest Lwma 100 Daily kt akhir Q3 nnt.. :rolleyes:

Lebih kurang 2 mggu dh ni GJ ranging camni.. LWMA 50, 100 & 200 di H4 suma dh dekat²,

tggu masa je ni nk breakout.. Biasanye ada getah tarik keatas dlu sblm bwk turun. Maybe

ble retest Lwma 100 Daily kt akhir Q3 nnt.. :rolleyes:

salam, tq for the analysis. Good luck

14july08910am1hdv2.gif

I'm looking forward for a completion confirmation of subwave 2 (yellow) before expecting a bearish continuation trend later. But please be carefull for any possibility refering to the alt count in white. Looking for a breakout soon. Good luck.

p/s : extra tips - please analyse Eur/Jpy tf 4H

15july08918am1him3.gif

Price still inside the teal rectangle zone. I believed subwave 2 (yellow) is already completed and looking forward for a downside movement to bolster the bearish continuation scenario to perform subwave 3 (yellow). A further breakout to the white critical line would enhance this point of view. Otherwise please be carefull for any upside movement. Good luck.

15july081058pm1hfo4.gif

I'm looking forward for a bearish continuation later to complete subwave 3 (yellow) before expecting any retracement to perform corrective subwave 4 (yellow). Please noted that alt count in white is already invalid. But please be careful for any upside movement. If the price bounce and break the bottom of subwave 1 (yellow), the bearish subwave count would be in doubt. Good luck.

p/s - just as reminder to "Sell Top, Buy Bottom"

16july08948pm1hda4.gif

I'm looking forward for bearish continuation to complete major corective wave C (yellow or magenta). A further breakout to the bearish continuation critical line 2 and 3 would bolster this scenario. Otherwise please be careful for any upside movement and any true breakout to the white critical line. Good luck.

17july081242am1hnk9.gif

At this moment, I'm looking forward for a completion of retracement subwave 4 before expecting another bearish continuation to complete subwave 5 and wave iii (yellow). But please analyse possibility towards the new alt count in white to perform corrective subwave a, b and c. Therefore, please monitor from BSTS for any bearish continuation entry signal later. Good luck.

17july08850am1hec8.gif

Please analyse all new rectangle zones and determine which is the possible trend or where is to make an entry from your trading system (BSTS). Preferably, I believed market will perform a bearish continuation later but don't forget about the possibility for the alt count in white to be happen later. Advisable to monitor any good bearish continuation entry signal from BSTS 2 & 3 later today. Have a nice day.

18july08130am1hob6.gif

At this moment, please be noted that the bearish continuation scenario in critical stage. Please study all the latest re-count waves and I believed if the price continue further upside and break the yellow critical line, advisable to stay out from the market until next week. Its more likely the corrective a, b and c already completed (magenta) and preferably looking forward for a new set of waves to begin either a bullish or a bearish wave count. Have a nice day.

18july081115pm1hto5.gif

At this moment, I divided the market into 3 possible scenario (alt counts), which is :-

1) Magenta Count - a truncated wave 5 scenario and expecting to perform a corrective a, b and c later.

2) Yellow Count - another truncated of wave 5 which perform a double top to complete major corrective b.

3) White count - a strong impulsive bullish trend to perform wave 3.

Therefore, please analyse all alt counts with your trading system (BSTS) and determine which one is more preferable. Happy weekends.

At this moment, I divided the market into 3 possible scenario (alt counts), which is :-

1) Magenta Count - a truncated wave 5 scenario and expecting to perform a corrective a, b and c later.

2) Yellow Count - another truncated of wave 5 which perform a double top to complete major corrective b.

3) White count - a strong impulsive bullish trend to perform wave 3.

Therefore, please analyse all alt counts with your trading system (BSTS) and determine which one is more preferable. Happy weekends.

Klu tgk graf daily yg lepas², 213/215 mmg ada resistant kuat.. Apepun mmg semlm & arini ni dh

npk getah tarik ni.. Klu tgk daily mcm kt wave 2 lg ni bro, btol ke?

Lg 1 nk tnye, BSTS tu ape?

Klu tgk graf daily yg lepas², 213/215 mmg ada resistant kuat.. Apepun mmg semlm & arini ni dh

npk getah tarik ni.. Klu tgk daily mcm kt wave 2 lg ni bro, btol ke?

Lg 1 nk tnye, BSTS tu ape?

BSTS aka Bujang Senang Trading System. For further info, please welcome to my site. Good luck.

Gbp vs Jpy 1H, 4H & Daily Pre Market Overview

20july08pmo1hhk6.gif

Chart 1H - Please analyse all possible alt counts and determine what is your trading strategy for next week. Preferably, I'm looking for a bearish reversal trend either to the yellow or magenta. Please be noted that if the double top is valid, then favourably market will perform a truncated wave 5 (yellow). Otherwise if this bullish continuation line 2 is taken, then we may see a trend to complete either refering to the alt count in magenta or white. Please confirm your entry from BSTS signal.

20july08pmo4hwf5.gif

Chart 4H - Preferably, I'm looking for a completion of subwave 5 and b (yellow) before expecting a bearish reversal trend to complete corrective wave C (yellow). A valid double top pattern would bolster this scenario. Otherwise if there is a true breakout to the bullish continuation line 2, this scenario would be invalid.

20july08pmodailyng9.gif

Chart Daily - At this moment, market in the phase either to complete subwave ii (magenta or white) before expecting for another bearish reversal trend or to complete subwave v (yellow). If level 213.87 standing as a strong resistance, then we may see a bearish reversal trend. Otherwise if this line is taken, then preferably market in the process to complete subwave v and wave C in yellow.

Summary :

1) I'm looking for a bearish reversal opportunity either to the alt count in yellow or magenta. An establishment of a "double top" pattern would bolster the alt count in yellow.

2) Otherwise if the bullish continuation line 2 is taken, then preferably market either to complete subwave v (magenta) or subwave 3 in white (TF 1H & 4H).

3) Please be carefull for any bullish trap scenario.

Good luck.

Extra tips : Please also analyse wave structure in Eur/Jpy and look for any possible entry signal from BSTS.

21july081002am1hsw1.gif

I'm looking forward for a further breakout to the lower red trendline to bolster the "double top" pattern and a bearish reversal trend scenario refering to the alt count in yellow. A strong resistance at the bullish continuation line 2 would favour this point of view. Otherwise, if we found any true breakout to the bullish continuation line 2, this scenario would be invalid. Therefore please watch closely both critical lines which is the bullish continuation line 2 and the bearish reversal bias line. Please be carefull for any bullish trap scenario. Good luck.

22july081205am1hdl1.gif

At this moment, please analyse the alt count in yellow and magenta. Please look carefully at the horizontal triangle corrective pattern (ascending triangle) in yellow. If this pattern is valid, then most probably market in the process to perform a corrective abcde in magenta before expecting for another bullish continuation to complete wave 5 (magenta). Otherwise if the price make a true breakout to the lower yellow trendline and further until the bearish reversal bias line, then preferably market in bearish reversal trend refering to the alt count in yellow. Good luck.

22july081012am1hqm3.gif

Price already reached to the lower yellow trendlines. So either price already completed the corrective subwave e and wave 4 (magenta) before another bullish continuation to complete wave 5 (magenta) or we will see further downside movement to complete subwave c and wave 1 (yellow) for bearish reversal scenario. Therefore please determine which count is more preferable later from any breakout and BSTS signal. Good luck.

23july081112am1hed3.gif

Until this moment, market showed bullish trend but its look like the trend is getting weak. Therefore please be careful for any false breakout or bullish trap scenario. Unless there is a strong breakout, I believed we shall see a bearish reversal trend later (alt count in yellow). Otherwise, market may going up according to the magenta count. Good luck.

24july081042am1hjt8.gif

At this moment, please study all possible alt counts (white/yellow/magenta) and determine which one is more preferable according from your analysis. I'm looking for a completion of wave 5 either refering to the alt count in yellow or magenta. Advisable to standby for any possibility of bearish reversal trend to perform corrective a, b and c after completion of wave 5. Therefore, please look for a good bearish reversal signal from BSTS later within this week before making any entry. Unless there is a true breakout to the bullish continuation line 5 and 6, this scenario would still valid. Also please watch carefully those lower red trendline for any breakout or bounce. Good luck.

24july08945pm1hjd3.gif

I'm looking forward for a further downside trend to complete subwave c (cyan) and wave a (yellow or magenta) to perform a "Head & Shoulder" pattern (3 blue rectangle) before expecting another bullish retracement to complete wave b (yellow or magenta). Please be noted that alt count in white is already invalid. Good luck.

28july081051am1hbz1.gif

I'm looking forward for a completion of wave b either refering to the alt count in yellow or magenta before expecting a major bearish reversal trend to complate wave c (yellow or magenta) later. As long the bullish continuation line 2 still intact, this scenario would still valid. Otherwise we may see a bullish continuation trend to complete wave 3 in white. Advisable to look for any bearish reversal entry signal (including Eur/Jpy) from BSTS later. Good luck.

29july08904am1hey5.gif

Preferably, I'm looking for a downside movement to perform corrective c (yellow) with condition wave b is already completed. A strong resistance from the upper green trendline would bolster this scenario. Otherwise we shall see a breakout to the upper green trendline either to perform wave b in magenta or wave 3 in white. Therefore please analyse any entry entry from BSTS before making any decission. Good luck.