Sign in to follow this  
jebatfx

Gbp/jpy Technical Analysis

15august081019pm1hle7.gif

At this moment, market already touched the upper yellow trendline. Either corrective abcde in subwave iv (magenta) is already completed and we shall see a bearish continuation to complete subwave v (magenta). A true breakout to the lower yellow trendline would bolster this scenario. Otherwise we may see another bullish retracement continuation to complete subwave iv in yellow or wave 4 in white. Good luck and have a nice weekends.

18august081010am1hbw4.gif

I'm looking forward for a completion of subwave iv either in magenta or yellow. Advisable to wait for a bearish continuation entry signal later from BSTS for this week. Otherwise we may see an extension of corrective phase according to the alt count in white. Good luck.

18august081030pm1hpn9.gif

At this moment, price already made a breakout to the lower yellow trendline. If its a true breakout and subwave iv (magenta) is already completed, then we may see for another bearish continuation either to complete a truncated subwave v (magenta) or an impulsive subwave v (yellow). Otherwise we may see the price bounce back to complete the subwave iv in yellow or wave 4 in white. Good luck.

19august08928am1hxi8.gif

At this moment, favourably wave iv is already completed and I'm looking forward for a bearish continuation to complete either a truncated subwave v (magenta) or an impulsive subwave v (yellow). Otherwise we may see another bullish retracement to complete corrective wave c and 4 in white. Good luck.

19august081011pm1hvk9.gif

At this moment, I'm looking forward for a completion of a truncated subwave iv (magenta) or a subwave 1 in wave v (yellow) before before expecting for a bullish retracement either to complete subwave 4 (magenta) or subwave 2 in v (yellow). Otherwise, there are also a probability for a bullish reversal trend according to the alt count in white. Good luck.

JebatFx.. saja nak post..

Aku respek dengan apa yg ko buat nih.. walopon copy and paste kepada beberapa forum lain.. but byk info dan maklumat bagi mereka yg sanggup berfikiran positif. Kudos to you man.. :)

Teruskan.. ada yg menerima manfaat daripada benda nih :)

JebatFx.. saja nak post..

Aku respek dengan apa yg ko buat nih.. walopon copy and paste kepada beberapa forum lain.. but byk info dan maklumat bagi mereka yg sanggup berfikiran positif. Kudos to you man.. :)

Teruskan.. ada yg menerima manfaat daripada benda nih :)

copy paste sebab saya post juga ke forum lain. Anyway slow slow blaja dan good luck trading.

20august081046am1hqy5.gif

Until this moment, price still inside the corrective teal triangle. I'm looking forward for a true breakout either to the upper or lower teal triangle trendline to determine which alt count is more favourable. Although the major trend is bearish but there are possibility to see for another bullish retracement to complete the corrective wave 4. So please be extra careul. Good luck.

21august08850am1hxl7.gif

Until this moment, I'm still waiting for a confirmation either refering to the further bullish retracement trend (magenta) or a further bearish continuation trend (yellow). Please be noted that there are possible a H & S pattern and a further true breakout to the neckline would bolster the bearish continuation scenario. Otherwise a true breakout to the upper green trendline would bolster the bullish retracement (magenta) or the bullish reversal scenario (white). Good luck.

21august081130pm1hlw1.gif

At this moment, I'm looking forward for a completion of subwave v in wave 3 either refering to the alt counts in magenta or yellow before expecting a bullish retracement to complete wave 4. Please be noted also a possibility an inverted H & S reversal pattern. Good luck.

22august08826am1hew4.gif

At this moment, price already break possible neckline of an inverted H & S reversal pattern. A further breakout to the yellow critical line would more favour into either alt counts in magenta or white. Otherwise, a breakout to the bearish continuation line 9 would favour to the alt count in yellow. Preferably, I'm looking for a truncated wave v in 3 scenario refering to alt count in magenta and looking forward for another bullish retracement to complete wave 4 (magenta) before expecting for another bearish continuation to perform wave 5 (magenta). Good luck and happy weekends.

22august08405pm1hzw7.gif

Since the previous yellow critical line is already been taken, therefore I need to do a recount for any possible bearish continuation bias alt count. Please analyse the latest possible alt counts especially the alt count in yellow. Please be noted also there are possible a "Falling Wedge" pattern detected in the chart. A true breakout to the upper green trendline would bolster the bullish retracement scenario (magenta or white) meanwhile a further downside trend until a breakout to the bearish continuation line 9 would bolster the alt count in yellow. Good luck.

25august08852am1hag7.gif

Please analyse all possible alt counts. Preferably, I'm looking for a bullish retracement scenario refering to the alt count in magenta later within this week. A further breakout to the upper green trendline would bolster this scenario. Otherwise this scenario would be invalid if there is a true breakout to the bearish continuation line 8. Please confirm any good entry signal from BSTS later. Good luck.

26august08958am1hww5.gif

At this moment, due to the current downside trend, favourably the alt count in magenta is in major doubt while the previous alt count in white is already invalid. Therefore, please analyse the latest possible alt count in white. At this stage, market looks more preferable towards this alt count in white which is market in progress to complete wave 5 and also please be noted about the diagonal triangle pattern. Also, please be careful for an over-throw or a bearish trap scenario. Otherwise we may see a strong breakout to the bearish continuation line 8 and the major bearish continuation critical line 1 which is favour to the alt count in yellow. Good luck.

26august081054pm1hld5.gif

At this moment, I'm looking forward for either a bullish retracement (magenta) or a bullish reversal scenario (white). A further breakout to the upper green trendline and later to the upper yellow trendline would bolster both scenario. Otherwise, this scenario would be invalid if there is a further downside trend refering to the alt count in yellow. Good luck.

27august08846am1hwc6.gif

At this moment, I'm looking forward for a further breakout to the twin upper diagonal triangle trendlines to bolster either the bullish retracement (magenta) or the bullish reversal (white) scenario. Preferably, I believed market will be in upside movement (magenta or white) soon if the "throw-over" and the twin diagonal triangles is valid. Otherwise we may see another bearish continuation refering to the alt count in yellow. Good luck.

27august081039pm1hrb6.gif

Preferably, I believed the "throw-over" or the bearish trap scenario is valid and looking forward for an upside movement either to complete corrective subwave a in magenta (bullish retracement) or corrective subwave a in white (bullish reversal). Otherwise this scenario would be invalid s there is any breakout to the major bearish continuation critical line 1. Good luck.

28august08948am1hsu4.gif

At this moment, market still in bearish trend eventhough BSTS showing the trend is getting weak. Overall, I'm still looking for an opportunity referring to an upside movement (magenta or white). Please be noted also there is a possibility for another "throw-over" or bearish trap scenario later to complete wave v in magenta or wave 5 in white. Otherwise we may see a further true breakout of the major bearish continuation critical line 1 to according to the alt count in yellow. Preferably, please look for any good entry for bullish retracement (magenta) or bullish reversal (white) from BSTS later. Good luck.

28august081120pm1hob8.gif

At this moment, I believed either subwave v (magenta) or wave 5 (white) will be completed soon and looking forward for an upside trend. But a further breakout of the major bearish continuation critical line 1 would put this scenario in major doubt. Advisable to look for another bullish entry signal later from BSTS. Good luck.

29august08948am1hvp6.gif

At this moment, price still in bearish continuation trend and due to that, the alt count in magenta and yellow in critical stages. Preferably, advisable to wait for a good bullish reversal entry signal later once subwave v (magenta) or wave 5 (white) is completed. Please be extra careful for a "bearish trap" scenario. Otherwise market will continue further downside referring to the alt cont in yellow. Good luck and wish to all muslim a happy Ramadan.

01september1023am1hrr6.gif

At this moment, I'm looking forward for completion of subwave 3 (magenta/yellow) before expecting a bullish retracement to complete subwave 4. Please be noted also, that further later subwave 5 could be an impulsive wave or only a truncated wave. Otherwise we may see market in bullish reversal trend referring to the alt count in white. Preferably, I'm only looking for an opportunity for either a bullish retracement or reversal entry signal from BSTS later (once wave iii or wave v/5 is completed). Good luck.

01september1146pm1hcm2.gif

At this moment, I'm looking forward for either a bullish retracement to complete subwave 4(magenta or yellow) or bullish reversal to complete corrective wave a (white). But please be careful for any bearish continuation for subwave 3 or wave 5 extension. especially a breakout towards the major bearish continuation critical line 2. Please confirm from BSTS. Good luck.

02september958am1hxx2.gif

Due to an extension of subwave 3, I have to do a wave recounts and therefore please analyse all latest possible alt counts available. Preferably, I'm still looking forward for a possibility of bullish retracement (magenta or white) later to complete subwave 4. Othwerwise we may see a further bearish continuation for another extension referring to alt count in yellow.. Please be noted that subwave 5 later could be an impulsive wave (yellow) or only a truncated wave (magenta or white). So please be extra careful. Good luck.

04september936am1hha3.gif

Until this moment, market still in strong bearish trend to complete an extension of subwave 3. I'm still looking forward possibility for a good bullish retracement to complete subwave 4 (magenta or white) trend later once subwave 3 is completed. Also, please be extra careful for tomorrow NFP announcement for any bearish continuation or a bullish retracement. Good luck.

05september925am1hzt4.gif

Due to the yesterday bullish retracement trend and further later another bearish continunation trend, I believed subwave 4 is already completed and looking forward for another retracement to complete subwave iv (cyan) before further bearish continuation to complete subwave v (cyan) in wave v/5/3 (magenta). Preferably, I'm looking forward for a major bullish retracement (magenta) or reversal (white) later today or next week referring to the alt count in magenta or white(truncated). Please watch closely the yellow reversal critical line. Otherwise we may see another bearish continuation to complete an extension of subwave iii (cyan) in 3 (yellow). Good luck and happy weekends.

08september081120am1hjr5.gif

Due to the price already break the reversal critical line 1, therefore the previous alt counts in magenta and yellow is already invalid. Please be noted that market now either in bullish retracement trend (magenta or yellow) or already in bullish reversal trend. Another bearish continuation trend later once wave 4 is already completed would favour to the alt count in magenta (truncated) or yellow (impulsive). Otherwise a further breakout to the reversal critical line 2 would favour to the bullish reversal trend scenario. Good luck.