Sign in to follow this  
jebatfx

Gbp/jpy Technical Analysis

18dec20121h.gif

Favourably, I am looking toward a potential of a bearish reversal trend scenario in white. A false breakout from the bullish continuation critical line 1 would bolster to this scenario. Or market in favour refering to the alt counts in yellow if market break the lower red trendline and the bearish continuation critical line 1. Otherwise, we may see another bull rally in aqua. Good luck.

19dec20121h.gif

At the moment, I believe market in progress to complete wave 5. A potential toward a bearish reversal trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in white or yellow still remain to be seen later. Good luck.

21dec20121h.gif

At the moment, I am looking forward for a potential of "bull trap" pattern refering to the alt count in yellow. Another an exausted of bullish rally and follow by a pullback/breakout toward the lower yellow trendline would bolster to this scenario. Happy Christmas Holidays and good luck. 

24dec20121h.gif

At the moment, a valid falling wedge pattern in aqua would bolster to either alt counts in white or aqua. Otherwise, a breakout toward the bearish continuation critical line 1 would indicate that market may already in a bearish reversal trend in yellow. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

09jan20131h.gif

[B]Gbp vs Jpy (1H)[/B] - At the moment, I believe market will perform another bullish continuation trend scenario either refering to the alt counts in yellow or aqua. Otherwise we may see another bearish continuation trend in white.

09jan2013daily.gif

[B]Gbp vs Jpy (Daily)[/B] - Preferably, I believe market in progress to complete a major wave 3. Therefore, I am looking forward to the potential of bearish retracement trend scenario to perform major wave 4 either in yellow or white. Otherwise, we may see an extension of major wave 3 in aqua. Good lucks.

28jan20131h.gif

At the moment, I am looking toward a potential of bearish retracement trend scenario to perform major wave 4 in white. A breakout to the lower red trendline and bearish continuation critical line 1 would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, I believe market may in progress to complete major wave 5 in yellow. Good luck.

30jan20131h.gif

Preferably, I am looking for an opportunity of bearish continuation trend scenario to perform subwave iii, iv and v refering to the alt count in white. A breakout toward the bearish continuation critical line 1 would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be careful since market also have potential to perform another bullish rally to complete a bull trap of wave v/5 in yellow. Good luck.

31jan20131h.gif

At the moment, please be noted that yesterday alt count in white was already invalid. Favourably I am still looking toward for a potential of major bearish retracement trend scenario refering to the latest alt om white. Otherwise, I believe market will perform another bull trap pattern in yellow before start to bearish. Good luck.

01feb20131h.gif

At the moment, the continued bullish rally indicate that market still in progress to consolidate which I believe to complete an exhausted of wave v/5 either referring to the alt counts in white or yellow. A valid diagonal triangle pattern later would bolster to this scenario. Good luck and happy weekend.

05feb20131h.gif

Preferably, I am looking forward for a major bearish retracement trend scenario in white. A breakout toward the lower yellow trendline and bearish continuation critical line 1 & 2 would bolster to this scenario. Otherwise, please be extra careful since market may bounce back and go further up. Good luck.

18march2013daily.gif

At the moment, market have a good potential to complete a bearish reversal "Head and Shoulder" pattern refering to the alt count in yellow. Otherwise, we may see another bullish rally either to complete a "double top" pattern in white or major wave 5 in aqua. Good luck.