Sign in to follow this  
jebatfx

Gbp/jpy Technical Analysis

At this moment, I'm looking forward for a further breakout to the upper yellow trendline to bolster the bullish reversal trend scenario referring either to the alt count in white or yellow. Meanwhile, please be careful for any further downside trend that would favour to the alt count in magenta. Also, don't forget there will be a NFP news announcement tomorrow night 9.30 pm(GMT 8+). Good luck

Preferably, I believed market in progress to perform a bearish trap of corrective wave b (white or yellow) before expecting a bullish reversal trend later by next week. A valid of "diagonal triangle" pattern and a breakout to the upper yellow trendline would bolster this scenario. Otherwise please be careful for any bearish continuation trend to perform wave 5 of magenta. Good luck.

At this moment, I'm looking for a further breakout to the upper green trendline to bolster the bullish reversal trend by later next week (yellow dotted sketch wave structures) referring to the alt count in white or yellow. Otherwise, we may see another bearish continuation to complete wave 5 according to the alt count in magenta. Please be noted that tonite got an NFP news (refer FF). Good luck and happy weekend.

At this moment, I'm waiting for a further true breakout to the major upper green trendline to bolster the bullish reversal trend scenario (white or yellow). I believed market in progress either to complete corrective wave c in yellow or corrective wave a in white. Otherwise, please be careful for any bearish continuation trend referring to the alt count in magenta. Good luck.

At this moment, I'm looking for a true breakout of the major upper green trendline to bolster the bullish reversal trend scenario in 5 wave structures to the upside trend either to complete subwave a in white or subwave c in yellow. But please be careful for any breakout to the lower red trendline.

At this moment, please be noted that market already near the magenta critical line. I'm looking forward for a further true breakout to the major upper green trendline and major bullish continuation critical line 1 to bolster the bullish reversal trend scenario (yellow). But, please be extra careful for any bearish retracement scenario (white) or bearish continuation scenario(magenta). Good luck.

At this moment, price still at the upper green diagonal triangle trendline and I'm looking forward for a true breakout to perform subwave 1 in yellow to bolster the bullish reversal trend scenario. Otherwise, market may go to the downside either to perform corrective subwave b in white or subwave 5 in magenta. Good luck and happy weekends.

At this moment, price already near to the major upper green trendline and favourably, I'm looking for a true breakout to perform subwave 1 (white or yellow) in a to bolster the bullish reversal trend scenario. But please be careful for any pullback or bearish continuation trend (magenta). Good luck.

At this moment, price already break the major upper green trendline and a bullish critical line 1 and preferably, I'm looking forward for a further breakout to the major bullish continuation critical line 1 to bolster the bullish reversal trend scenario to perform subwave 1 (white or yellow) in corrective wave C. But please be careful for any bearish retracement trend or bearish continuation trend. Good luck.

At this moment, I believed market in bullish reversal trend to perform subwave 1 (yellow) in c before expecting a bearish retracement trend to complete subwave 2. But, please be careful for any bearish retracement referring to the alt count in white or bearish continuation trend referring to the alt count in magenta. Good luck.

At this moment. price already touched the lower red trendline and favourably, I'm looking for any opportunity for a bullish continuation trend to perform subwave 3 in white. A further breakout to the dotted green horizontal line would bolster this scenario. But please be careful for any downside trend. Good luck.

Until now, price still above the lower red trendline and favourably, I'm looking for further breakout to the upside to bolster the alt count in white. Therefore, please watch closely the dotted green horizontal line and the magenta critica line. Otherwise, we may see a breakout to the lower red trendline either to complete subwave 2 in yellow or subwave 5 in magenta. Good luck.

At this moment, please be noted that the alt count in white is already invalid. Therefore, please be noted that either we shall see a bullish reversal trend once sunwabe 2 in yellow is completed or a further bearish continuation trend to complete subwave 5 in magenta. Please confirm either alt counts from BSTS later. Good luck.

Until now, market either in progress to complete corrective abcde in iv before expecting for another bearish continuation either to perform subwave 2 in white or wave 5 in magenta OR subwave 2 in yellow is already completed (subwave v in 2 is trncated) and looking forward for a bullish reversal trend scenario. Please watch all critical lines for any breakout. Good luck.

Please be noted that the alt count in yellow is already invalid. Therefore, market is either in progress for bullish reversal trend (white) or bearish continuation trend (magenta). A valid triple bottom pattern would bolster the bullish reversal trend while a further breakout to the downside would bolster the bearish continuation trend scenario. Please be careful. Good luck and happy weekends.

At this moment, preferably I'm looking for an opportunity towards a bullish reversal trend referring to the alt count in yellow to perform subwave 1,2,3,4 and 5. But please be careful for any bearish continuation trend either to perform a bearish trap of corrective wave b in white or wave 5 in magenta. Good luck.

At this moment, I'm still waiting for any true breakout to determine which alt counts that is more favourable. Therefore, please watch closely all critical lines and trendlines for any strong breakout. Overall, I'm still looking for an opportunity for a bullish reversal trend as long the white critical line is remain intact. Good luck.

At this moment, price already made a weak breakout to the upper green diagonal triangle trendline, and therefore I'm looking forward for a further upside trend to bolster the bullish reversal trend referring to the alt count in yellow. But, please be careful for any bearish trend either to perform corrective wave b in white (bearish trap) or wave 5 in magenta. Good luck.

At this moment, my head berserabut. Tak faham langsung. Mmg Bro Jebat ni Pakar Elliot Wave... Tabik ah! wink.gif
Overall, I'm still bersrabut.. Heheheh! biggrin.gif Edited by Umarz

QUOTE(Umarz @ Dec 24 2008, 01:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At this moment, my head berserabut. Tak faham langsung. Mmg Bro Jebat ni Pakar Elliot Wave... Tabik ah! wink.gif
Overall, I'm still bersrabut.. Heheheh! biggrin.gif

salam,

slow slow belajar EW. Biasanya perlukan at least 1 tahun untuk faham dan mahir dlm EW. Good luck.

At this moment, advisable to wait for any breakout from the teal triangle to determine which alt counts that is more in favour. Please watch closely all critical lines and wait for any good bullish reversal entry signal from BSTS later before making any entry. Good luck and I would like to wish a happy merry christmas.

Salam,

jika tak faham, cuba belajar or gunakan apa apa teknik yg u dah faham. Dalam forex ada banyak teknik, so gunakan apa yg sesuai dgn u dan dpt memberikan u profit...itu yg penting.

At this moment, I'm looking forward for a valid reversal diagonal triangle pattern to perform corrective a, b and c once wave 5 is completed (yellow or white or magenta). Advisable to look for any bullish reversal trend entry from BSTS later. But please be extra careful for any breakout to the bearish critical line. Good luck.