Sign in to follow this  
jebatfx

Gbp/jpy Technical Analysis

29july081055pm1hha0.gif

I'm looking forward for any breakout from the teal triangle to determine which count is more preferable. A further breakout to the lower teal triangle would bolster the bearish reversal trend scenario. Otherwise please be careful for any breakout to the upper teal triangle trendline. Good luck.

30july08815am1hpm6.gif

At this moment, price already made a breakout to the lower teal triangle trendline. Expected to see a further movement to the downside until the lower red trendline to complete subwave i (yellow) before any possible upside movement to complete subwave ii (yellow ) or wave b (magenta) or wave 3 (white). So please watch closely the lower red trendline for any breakout or bounce scenario later. Also if there is any movement to the upside trend, please monitor the upper green trendline and the bullish continuation line 1 and 2. Therefore please be extra careful since tonight (8.15pm GMT +8) and on Friday (8.30pm GMT +8) got a very important news that will effect the market. Preferably, I'm looking for a bearish movement within this week and don't forget to protect your entry with SL. Good luck.

30july081115pm1ham2.gif

I'm looking forward for a completion subwave ii (yellow) before expecting another bearish continuation to complete subwave iii, iv and v in C (yellow). Please be noted that if the yellow critical line is taken, then this scenario will be invalid. Therefore please analyse all possible alt counts and determine which one is more favourable from your trading system (BSTS). Good luck.

31july08913am1hox9.gif

Until this moment, I'm looking forward for a confirmation of completion subwave ii (yellow) later today. Price already reached the end of the teal triangle and have to breakout either to the lower or upper trendlines. Please watch closely all important trendlines and critical lines to assist you in determine which alt counts is valid or invalid later. Advisable to wait for a good entry signal from BSTS later before making any entry. Market may in stagnant phase until NFP announcement tomorrow night (8.15pm GMT +8). Good luck.

31july081016pm1har3.gif

Please be noted that if refering to the alt count in yellow, I believed subwave ii is already completed and looking forward for a bearish continuation trend later. But please be careful if the price make a further upside movement and break the yellow critical line, this scenario would be invalid. So please analyse also the alt count in magenta and white. Good luck.

01august08902am1huh5.gif

I'm looking forward for a further downside if wave iii (yellow) really in progress. But if the "triple bottom" scenario is valid, then we shall see the price will bounce again. Also please be extra careful today since tonight (8.15pm GMT +8), there will be an NFP announcement. Preferably, I'm looking for a further downside movement during the NFP news. Good luck.

02august081218am1hzb7.gif

I'm looking forwards for a bearish continuation later next week to complete subwave iii in yellow. Please be noted that if the price break the white critical line, both alt counts in white and magenta will be invalid. Othwerwise the price may start to bounce according to the alt counts in white or magenta. Happy weekends and good luck.

Gbp vs Jpy 1H, 4H & Daily Pre Market Overview

02august08pmo1hwr4.gif

Chart 1H - I'm looking forward for a bearish continuation to complete subwave iii in yellow. But please be careful for any possibility of the alt count in magenta or white. Advisable to wait for another very good bearish entry signal from BSTS later before making any entry.

02august08pmo4hso5.gif

Chart 4H - Preferably, I'm looking for further downside trend but please be extra careful if the "double bottom" pattern scenario is valid. And if the price bounce and break the yellow critical line, the bearish continuation scenario would be invalid. Otherwise, a breakout to the lower red trendline would bolster the bearish continuation scenario.

02august08pmodailyvp5.gif

Chart Daily - Please watch closely the upper green trendline and the red lower trendline to confirm which trend is more preferable. I believed market in bearish reversal trend and a true breakout to the lower red trendline would bolster this scenario. But a breakout to the upper green trendline would put this bearish reversal scenario in major doubt.

Summary :

1) Preferably, I'm looking for a further bearish continuation trend to complete subwave iii in yellow. A breakout to the white critical line would bolster this scenario. Please analyse BSTS 2 & 3 TF Daily and Weekly for any valid signal.

2) But please be careful if the "double bottom" pattern scenario is valid. A breakout to the yellow critical line would favour to the alt counts refering either to the magenta count or white count.

Good luck.

04august08904am1hio1.gif

At this moment I'm looking for a bearish continuation to perform subwave iii in yellow. A true breakout to the lower red trendline (teal triangle) would bolster this scenario. Otherwise if the price break the yellow critical line then this alt count (yellow) would be invalid and market would favour to the alt count either in magenta or white. Advisable to look for any bearish continuation signal from BSTS later if the bearish continuation scenario (yellow or magenta) still valid. Good luck.

04august081049pm1hlf2.gif

Until this moment, the lower red trendline still stand as a strong support line and I'm looking forward for a breakout to the downside direction. I believed we shall see a bearish continuation soon and please be careful for any valid of "double bottom" pattern. A breakout to the white critical line would bolster this scenario. Good luck.

06august08824am1hqb4.gif

At this moment, I'm looking forward for a downside movement either to complete subwave b (magenta or white) or subwave v (yellow). Please watch closely the teal triangle for any breakout later. Good luck.

06august081121pm1hsi3.gif

Until this moment market already break the middle upper green trendline and please be noted that a further breakout to the yellow critical line would put the alt count in yellow become invalid. Favourably, I believed market in corrective phase to complete wave c in magenta. But please analyse for any possible movement refering to alt count in white. Good luck.

07august08849am1hdm2.gif

Please be noted that the previous alt count in yellow is already invalid. Therefore please analyse the latest possible alt counts. I believed market in small retracement to complete subwave 4 before expecting another bullish continuation either to complete a truncated subwave 5 (yellow) or an impulsive subwave 5 (magenta or white). Please watch closely the bearish/bullish continuation line 1 and the major triangle for any breakout. And a wave recount is needed if the price break the bearish continuation line 1 later. Advisable to look for a bearish reversal entry signal from BSTS later once wave 5 is completed. Good luck.

07august081128pm1hdl7.gif

Until this moment, all possible alt counts still valid. Preferably, I'm looking forward for a market movement refering to the alt count in yellow. Please be noted that price still inside the major triangle zone. A further breakout to the bearish continuation line 1 would bolster the alt count in yellow. Otherwise if the price break the bullish continuation line 1, this scenario would be invalid. Good luck.

08august08933am1hmm1.gif

At this moment, price already break the bearish continuation line 1, therefore the previous alt count in magenta and white is already invalid. Please analyse the latest possible alt counts and preferably I'm looking for possible bullish movement once subwave c (yellow) or subwave a (magenta) is completed. Please confirm any possible entry from BSTS later. Good luck and happy weekends.

08august081056pm1hxp5.gif

Until this moment, price already break the lower major red trendline and the bearish continuation line 2. Either there will be a bullish retracement or a further bearish continuation later, I can only determine by next week. Please be noted also for any possible double bottom pattern scenario and look for any good bullish retracement entry signal from BSTS later. Happy weekends.

Gbp vs Jpy 1H, 4H & Daily Pre Market Overview

09august08pmo1hai7.gif

Chart 1H - Please study all possible counts and preferably, I'm looking for a bullish retracement before expecting for another bearish continuation either refering to alt counts in yellow or magenta. Otherwise if the price break the bullish continuation line 1, this scenario would be invalid. Therefore, please wait for any good entry signal from BSTS later.

09august08pmo4hnw5.gif

Chart 4H - I'm looking forward for a bullish retracement later but please be careful for any bearish continuation scenario. Please be noted for any possible "double bottom" pattern scenario or any true breakout of the bearish continuation critical line 3.

09august08pmodailyba7.gif

Chart Daily - Preferably I'm looking for a further bearish continuation scenario refering either to the alt count in white or magenta later next week. A true breakout of the lower red trendline would bolster this scenario. Otherwise a breakout to the bullish continuation line 1 would favour to the alt count in yellow.

Summary :

1) Preferably, I'm looking forward for a bullish retracement later to complete subwave ii (yellow or magenta) once subwave i is completed before expecting for another bearish continuation scenario to perform subwave iii (yellow or magenta). A "double bottom" pattern scenario and a strong resistance from the upper green trendline would bolster this scenario. Please be careful for any breakout to the bearish continuation line 3 and the bullish continuation line 1 later.

2) Otherwise, please be careful for any possibility a market movement refering to the alt count in white (TF 1H & 4H).

3) Please confirm which is the preferable counts and any entry from BSTS later.

Good lucks.

11august081028am1hdp0.gif

At this moment, market already reached the lower red trendline and bounce back. I'm looking forward for a bullish retracement to complete subwave ii (yellow or magenta) before expecting for another bearish continuation to perform subwave iii (yellow or magenta). An establishment of possible "H & S" pattern (yellow rectangle) would bolster this scenario. Otherwise, we may see a bullish reversal trend according to the alt count in white. Preferably, advisable to standby for any bearish continuation signal from BSTS later. Good luck.

11august081138pm1htj3.gif

I'm looking forward for a market to perform a corrective a,b,c,d,e (cyan) and subwave ii (yellow) before expecting for another bearish continuation to complete subwave iii (yellow). Otherwise we may see a bullish reversal according to the alt count in white. Good luck.

12august08911pm1hgf2.gif

Please be noted that due to the further bearish continuation trend, the previous alt count in white and the proposed corrective abcde is already invalid. I'm still looking for a bullish retracement phase to complete subwave iv once subwave iii (yellow or magenta) is completed. But please careful since there is a good possibility the market will be in bullish reversal trend according to the alt count in white. A "double bottom" pattern would bolster this scenario. Good luck.

13august08900am1hyq6.gif

Until this moment, market still in strong bearish continuation either to complete subwave iii in white, yellow or magenta. Therefore please be extra careful if you are plan to make a bullish retracement entry. Advisable to wait a confirmation from BSTS 2 tf 4H for any retracement entry. But also be careful for any subwave iii extension scenario. Overall trend is Bearish, therefore please analyse your trading strategy and wait for a very good entry signal later. Good luck.

14august081245am1hvs4.gif

Until this moment, market still in strong bearish continuation trend and I'm still looking for any sign of bullish retracement once subwave iii (yellow or magenta) is completed. Advisable to be wait for a very good retracement signal if you plan to make a retracement entry. Therefore please analyse all possible counts (white, yellow or magenta) and plan your next entry strategy. Please confirm it from BSTS later. Good luck.

14august08850am1hqc8.gif

At this moment, I'm looking forward for a bullish retracement or corrective phase a,b,c (cyan or white) either to complete subwave iv (yellow) or major wave 4 (white) before expecting for another bearish continuation. Otherwise this scenario would be invalid if there is a further true breakout to the bearish continuation line 8 (magenta count). Please confirm any entry from BSTS later. Good luck.

14august081157pm1hyq5.gif

At this moment, I believed market in bullish retracement either to complete subwave iv (yellow) or wave 4 (white) before expecting for another bearish continuation either to complete subwave v in yellow or wave 5 in white. Otherwise we may see a bearish continuation to complete an extension subwave iii in magenta. Good luck.

15august081022am1hov2.gif

I'm looking forward for a completion of corrective subwave iv (magenta or yellow) or corrective subwave c in 4 (white) before expecting for another bearish continuation either to complete subwave v and major wave 3 (magenta or yellow) or major wave 5 (white). Therefore, advisable to wait for a bearish continuation entry signal from BSTS later once the bullish retracement phase is completed. Happy weekends and good luck.