Sign in to follow this  
jebatfx

Gbp/jpy Technical Analysis

uuumang ai... SEMAK giler chart ko, dah macam HUTAN aku tengok,

nama pun GJ kan, kena berjuang mcm kat HUTAN kan?

baru buleh jadi askar jepun...

apa-apa pun terima kasih kanda jebat

:ph34r::)

salam, bagi yg kurang faham cara nak faham.. memang nampak complex (semak) tapi bagi yg faham nak baca... amat berharga tu...slow slow fahamkan ya. Good luck.

19june08943am1hsu6.gif

I'm looking forward for a completion of wave b eiher a flat corrective (white) or an expanded flat corrective (magenta or yellow) today before later possible a major bearish corrective of wave c. Please noted that this scenario would only valid if the bullish continuation 1 still intact. A true breakout to the bearish reversal bias line would bolster the bearish reversal point of view. Therefore please monitor a bearish continuation signal from BSTS later. Good luck.

19june08635pm1hvn5.gif

I believed wave b is already completed and looking forward for a major bearish corrective trend to perform wave c. Please do mind to yourself that wave c consist of subwave 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5. Therefore, I'm looking forward for the making of subwave 1 and 2 today and probably we shall see subwave 3 later tomorrow or next week. Also, please noted that this scenario is invalid if there is a true breakout to the bullish continuation line 1. Please wait for a good bearish continuation signal from BSTS later before making any entry. Good luck.

19june081136pm1hnk4.gif

At this moment, price just performed a double top and I believed wave b extension already completed and looking forward for a bearish reversal trend refering to wave c (white/magenta/yellow). I believed its only a false breakout or a bull trap scenario. But only God's know what will happen next. Have a nice day.

20june081036am1hyo3.gif

Due to the breakout to my bullish continuation line 1 yesterday, I have to come out with a bullish alt count in white. Preferably, I'm still bias towards bearish corrective trend to alt count in magenta or yellow. And I believed yesterday breakout is only a false breakout or a bullish trap scenario. Please refer to BSTS 2+3 tf 4H and Daily. Happy weekends.

20june081032pm1hsz6.gif

I believed market in bearish reversal trend either refering to alt count in yellow or magenta. Otherwise, we may see a bullish continuation again according to the alt count in white. Preferably, market either in the making of subwave i (yellow) or a (magenta). Therefore please trailing your entry by moving your SL and later find a close signal from BSTS. Happy weekends.

Gbp vs Jpy 1H, 4H & Daily Pre Market Overview

22june08pmo1hmh9.gif

Chart 1H - Preferably, I believed market already in bearish reversal trend either to complete subwave i (yellow) or subwave a (magenta). A further downside movement would bolster this scenario. Otherwise, market maybe in retracement phase before another bullish continuation to complete wave 5 (white).

22june08pmo4hun3.gif

Chart 4H - I'm looking further a downside movement before the price going upward again for a retracement to complete either the subwave ii (yellow) or wave b (magenta). Please analyse BSTS 3 and BSTS 2 in 4H chart for further bearish continuation trend at the moment.

22june08pmodailyrx0.gif

Chart Daily - Market either still in bullish reversal (continuation) to complete wave C (yellow) or the establishment of wave 4 (magenta) before another major bearish trend to complete wave 5 (magenta). Please analyse BSTS 2 in Daily to decide which trend is more favourable.

Summary :

1) Preferably market in bearish reversal trend to complete the major corrective phase either according to the alt count in yellow or magenta.

2) Please be carefull to the alt count in white.

Good luck.

23june081053am1hlp6.gif

Please analyse all alt counts and monitor from BSTS which count is more preferable. I'm looking forward for a bearish reversal trend to complete major corrective a, b and c within this week either refering to the alt count in yellow or magenta. A further downside breakout would bolster this scenario. Expecting later, the price will bounce going upwards to complete subwave ii (yellow) or wave b (magenta) before we could see a major downside movement later. But don't forget the possibility of the alt count in white. Have a nice day.

24june081208am1hxu0.gif

Due to the breakout to my magenta horizontal line, preferably the alt count in white considered as invalid. Therefore I'm looking forward market to perform a bearish reversal trend either refering to the alt count in yellow or magenta. Favourably, looking forward for a completion of either subwave i (yellow) or wave b (magenta) soon before expecting to see a bullish retracement trend either to complete subwave ii (yellow) or wave b (magenta). Please bear in mind that both scenario would be in major doubt if the price make a true breakout at 213.28. Good luck.

24june08928am1hfw1.gif

I believed subwave i (yellow) or wave a (magenta) is already completed and looking forward for a completion of subwave ii (yellow) or wave b (magenta) before we could see a possible further bearish continuation to complete subwave iii (yellow) or wave c (magenta). This scenario would considered valid if 213.28 still intact (true breakout). Preferably expecting for a bearish continuation trend later to complete wave c (yellow or magenta). Therefore, please look for a short entry from BSTS later. Good luck.

p/s : yesterday b was refering to a, technically typing error, sorry.

25june081030am1hwp7.gif

At this moment, price moving inside the teal triangle. Its look like market will again perform a corrective subwave abcde (cyan) before possibility a breakout to the lower major trendline for a bearish continuation to complete wave c (yellow or magenta). Please be carefull for any breakout to the upper teal triangle. Good luck.

25june081150pm1hvf4.gif

Due to the breakout to my upper teal triangle, preferably alt count in yellow become invalid. Please noted that I make a new recount refering to the alt count in white. Please be extra carefull since market is getting more complex. Favourably, I'm bias towards the alt count in magenta but anything is possible in forex. So good luck.

26june08952am1hfc6.gif

Please be carefull for any breakout today. Preferably, I'm looking for a bearish entry signal today refering to alt count in magenta. But make sure to put a tight SL if you do so later. I'm still bias towards bearish trend due to a possible valid diagonal triangle pattern in TF 4H and Daily. But do always remember, in forex anything is possible. So good luck and may everybody have a nice weekends.

27june081233am1hpj5.gif

I believed market just made a false breakout and looking forward to see a bearish trend later refering to alt count in magenta or yellow. If this scenario valid, I'm looking for a possible subwave i ii iii iv and v in C (magenta/yellow) for bearish subwave sequences to be perform later. Otherwise we may see a bullish continuation refering to alt count in white later. Good luck.

27june08945am1huj8.gif

I'm looking forward for a bearish continuation later today. Please study both alt counts in magenta and yellow for this scenario. A further breakout to the bearish reversal bias line would bolster this scenario. Otherwise, please be carefull for any bullish possibility refering to the alt count in white. Have a nice weeekend and good luck.

Gbp vs Jpy 1H, 4H & Daily Pre Market Overview

28june08pmo1hnk1.gif

Chart 1H - Please analyse all possible alt counts and try to determine which one is more favourable according to your trading system. Preferably, I'm looking forward for a bearish continuation trend later next week. Therefore, please look for any good entry signal from BSTS later. Good luck.

28june08pmo4hwa9.gif

Chart 4H - I hope the diagonal triangle pattern is valid for indication of a bearish reversal trend and a breakout to the bearish reversal bias line would bolester this scenario. Anyway please be carefull to the possibility of the alt count in white.

28june08pmodailydm0.gif

Chart Daily - Price already inside my maroon rectangles zones which is preferable for a bearish reversal trend in magenta. In daily, we can see more clearly the diagonal triangle pattern refering to the yellow trendlines. If this pattern stay valid, then I strongly believed we shall see a major bearish trend later starting next week. Anyway, please be extra carefull for alt count C in yellow.

Summary :

1) Preferably looking forward for a bearish continuation trend for next week.

2) Please analyse all bearish bias alt counts either refering to magenta or yellow or white.

3) A breakout to the bearish reversal bias line would bolster the bearish continuation scenario. Otherwise this scenario would be invalid if there is a true breakout to the bullish continuation critical line 2.

Good luck.

30june081030am1hib6.gif

I'm looking forward for a bearish continuation trend later within this week to complete major corrective wave C (magenta/yellow/white). Therefore please look for any good entry signal from BSTS later. This scenario would still valid as long the bullish continuation line 2 still intact. A further breakout to the bearish continuation line 1 would bolster this point of view. Happy trading.

30june08709pm1hdl3.gif

I'm looking forward for a bearish continuation to complete subwave iii before expecting any retracement to complete subwave iv in wave 3 (magenta). As long the critical line for magenta still intact, this scenario would still valid. Also please noted that the alt counts in yellow and white is already invalid. Overall, just don't forget to monitor your SL since anything is possible to happen. Good luck.

01july08851am1hsc8.gif

Please noted that I have to recount the waves due to the current market scenario. Please study the latest possible alt counts and try to determine from BSTS, which one is more preferable. I'm still looking forward for a bearish continuation trend later within this week but please be carefull for any possibility refering to the alt count in white. Please analyse BSTS 2 & 3 Weekly as your long term control strategy. Good luck.

02july081203am1hqc7.gif

Looking forward for any breakout either to the upper or lower teal triangle trendline before I can confirm which count is more preferable. I'm still bias towards a bearish continuation trend within this few weeks but anything can happen. So please be carefull before making any entry. Good luck.

syabas bang jebatfx..harap2 panduan yg diberi dapat membantu pen trader2 laen..

slow slow blaja ya dan hati hati trade. Good luck.

02july08836am1hnm3.gif

At this moment, price still moving inside the teal triangle. I'm looking forward for a symmetrical triangle pattern abcde (cyan) which is synonym to a bearish continuation corrective pattern to be perform later today. Please noted that there will be a NFP announcement later tomorrow at 8.30 pm (GMT 8+). A further breakout to the lower teal triangle and bearish continuation line 2 would bolster the bearish continuation scenario. Otherwise a true breakout to the upper major green trendlines would put this scenario in critical moment. Good luck.

03july08910am1hqn7.gif

At this moment, I'm looking forward for completion of subwave e and ii (yellow) before expecting any possible bearish continuation later tonight. But please monitor those triangle for any breakout either to the upper or lower trendlines. Although I'm bias towards a bearish continuation but please bear in mind, anything is possible. So please be carefull. Therefore please analyse all possible counts (magenta/yellow/white) and decide which is more preferable. Happy weekends and good luck.

p/s : Untuk pengetahuan semua, allahyarhamah Maslinda Ismail iaitu isteri kepada Saudara Naseer (kuasaforex) baru saja pulang ke rahmatullah pada jam 11.30 malam tadi kerana sesak nafas. Marilah kita semua memanjatkan doa dan sedekah al-fatihah kepada allahyarhamah semoga roh beliau dicucuri rahmat dan di golongkan ke dalam orang-orang yang beriman dan soleh, al-fatihah.....amin.

03__july_08_11.26pm_1h.gif

I'm looking forward for a completion of corrective subwave e (cyan) and ii (yellow) before expecting any possible bearish continuation movement. A strong resistance from the major upper green trendline (triangle) would bolster this point of view. But please be carefull if the price make a true breakout to the upper green triangle trendline. Good luck.

I'm looking forward for a completion of corrective subwave e (cyan) and ii (yellow) before expecting any possible bearish continuation movement. A strong resistance from the major upper green trendline (triangle) would bolster this point of view. But please be carefull if the price make a true breakout to the upper green triangle trendline. Good luck.

Npk mcm ranging lg ni bro.. Still kt lwma 100 & 200 H4.. NFP dh lebih 6 bulan tang tu gak.. Ranging gak.. US treasury pun dh tambah stimulus lg 10.025M. Esok US cuti, mggu dpn la kot baru npk dia nk g mana GJ ni.. Apepun keep it up bro, analisis yg baik tuk newbie

Npk mcm ranging lg ni bro.. Still kt lwma 100 & 200 H4.. NFP dh lebih 6 bulan tang tu gak.. Ranging gak.. US treasury pun dh tambah stimulus lg 10.025M. Esok US cuti, mggu dpn la kot baru npk dia nk g mana GJ ni.. Apepun keep it up bro, analisis yg baik tuk newbie

salam, ya memang hedging. Kena tunggu sampai next week untuk dia unfold. Good luck.

04july08941am1hlm1.gif

Please analyse both alt counts either in yellow or white. Preferably, I'm looking for a bearish continuation trend refering to alt count in yellow.. A further downside movement and a true breakout to the lower red trendline would bolster this scenario. Otherwise, a breakout to the upper green trendline and later to the bullish continuation line 1 would favour to the alt count in white. Have a nice weekends.