Sign in to follow this  
jebatfx

Gbp/jpy Technical Analysis

Gbp vs Jpy 1H, 4H & Daily Pre Market Overview

18may08pmo1hjq0.gif

Chart 1H - At this moment, I believed wave4 already completed (yellow or magenta) and price in the process to perform wave 5 and C. A breakout to the lower red trendlines and later to the bearish continuation line 4 woulde bolster this scenario. Otherwise if my retracement critical line is taken, then this scenario would be invalid and shall more preferable to count in white.

18may08pmo4hiz3.gif

Chart 4H - Please watch the teal triangle zones for any breakout.Preferable for a bearish continuation trend later as long my retracement critical line still intact. Anyway, please study all alternate counts and determine which counts is more favourable.

18may08pmodailyee4.gif

Chart Daily - Please analyse all alternate counts (yellow, white % magenta) and looks from BSTS any significant signal for any particular counts. As long the price stay under the upper green trendline, favourably the trend still bias for bearish trend.

Summary :

1) Please look for a bearish continuation signal fromn BSTS with condition the retracement critical line stay intact and alternate count in white is not valid.

2) Wave 5 could be a truncated wave or an impulsive wave.

3) Look for a bullish reversal signal ince wave 5 is completed.

19may08903am1hog4.gif

Until this moment, the major green upper trendline still stands as a strong resistance and overall we can see the price slowly moving downwards following inside the channel trendlines. Preferably, I'm still looking for a bearish continuation trend but please noted that anything could happen (alternate count in white). A breakout to the lower triangle trendline would bolster this scenario. Good luck.

20may08906am1hel8.gif

At this moment, price need to have a breakout soon either to the upper trendline or lower trendline of the teal triangle. Althought its look like more preferable to have a breakout to the lower trendline due to the factor that the upper trendline already showed as a strong resistance line since last week, but still, its have a possibility to have a breakout to the upper trendline first before another bearish continuation trend.

Expecting to see a strong downside movement later within this week with condition alternate count in white is not valid. Therefore, please monitor a signal from BSTS to assist you to determine which trend is more preferable and when is to make a good entry. Good luck.

So sorry I can't update my forecast yesterday due to uploading problem at imageshack. Hereby I upload again the previous updated forecast for yesterday evening together with recent forecast. Sorry for the inconvinience.

Yesterday 9.12 pm

20may08910pm1hee3.gif

Until this moment, I still believed for a bearish continuation scenario and most probably, subwave ii in the making and this scenario would still valid due to my retracement critical line still intact. But please study the alternate count in white and this scenario is valid if my retracement critical line is taken. Good luck.

21may08938am1hbx3.gif

At this moment, price already break again the major red lower trendlines which is indicate bias towards bearish trend. Perhaps, there will be another minor wave in subwave for downtrend senario later. But please don't forget about the possibility for the alternate count in white. Please noted that the alt white count would be invalid if the price break point 202.60 later.

Please refer from BSTS for any bearish continuation signal and at this moment, make sure to adjust your SL and check your TP. Good luck.

Previous updated forecast due to uploading problem at imageshack. Hereby I upload again the previous updated forecast together with recent forecast. Sorry for the inconvinience.

Yesterday 7.21 pm

22may08718pm1hjp9.gif

Until this moment, 202.60 still hold as a strong support and after a few attempt of test, it still stay intact. Therefore I came out with new case scenario which is represent of diagonal triangle corrective subwave of A B C D & E for completion of wave 4 (magenta/yellow). A triple top pattern would bolster this new scenario (if valid).

Please noted that this new scenario would be invalid if the price make a breakout to my retracement critical line and if this happen, maybe we shall see an alternate white count scenario. So please be carefull before making any entry. Please study BSTS TF 4H, Daily and Weekly chart before making any conclusion. Good luck.

23may081234am1hle3.gif

A breakout to my retracement critical point indicated that my previous alt count in yellow/magenta already became invalid and preferable for whitw count (please refer from previous chart). Therefore I need to do a recount as stated in the updated chart. Therefore please study this alternate scenario and look a signal from BSTS for a bearish retracement wave iv before another bullish continuation to complete wave v. Good luck.

23may081055am1hci2.gif

At this moment, I divided market in 3 possible scenario's which is :

1) Count Yellow - retracement phase to complete wave iv before another bullish continuation to complete a truncated of wave v (wave iii is already completed).

2) Count Magenta - retracement phase to complete wave iv before another bullish continuation to complete an impulsive of wave v (wave iii is already completed).

3) Count White - expecting to see a bullish continuation to complete wave iii before a bearish retracement phase to complete wave iv later.

Therefore please study all this new scenario's including the new retracement critical line, and look for any good signal from BSTS for respectives scenario. Please make an analysis to the BSTS Daily and Weekly chart before making any entry.

Tips - look for any bullish continuation signal and later a bearish reversal signal from BSTS.

23may08415pm1h-1.gif

At this moment, I believed market already in retracement phase to complete wave iv before another bullish continuation to complete wave v. Unless we see a breakout to the retracement critical line, preferably wave iv (yellow/white) already completed. Otherwise we may consider an alt count in magenta.

But according to the technical analysis at BSTS daily and weekly chart, it not showing a good signal for a strong bullish trend which therefore please be carefull for any "bullish trap" scenario. So, advisable to wait an entry for a bearish reversal trend instead of bullish continuation. And also, please consider that wave v maybe only a truncated wave. Good luck and happy weekends.

23may081054pm1hhy1.gif

Due to the breakout of my previous retracement critical line, I have to recount the possible wave and came out as stated in the updated chart. I believed wave iv will be completed soon and preferably there will be a bullish continuation trend to complete wave v either a truncated or an impulsive wave.

Therefore, please look any good signal for a bullish continuation trend and later (favourably by next week) for a bearish reversal trend after completion of wave v. Happy weekends

25may08pmo1hpa2.gif

Chart 1H - At this moment, I believed wave iv already completed and looking forward for a bullish continuation to complete wave v. Please noted that there is 3 possible scenario for wave v later which is either :-

1) Yellow truncated - which ic wave v only perform a double top before another major bearish reversal trend.

2) Magenta truncated - which is wave v will be more shorter before anoher major bearish reversal trend.

3) White impulse - which is wave v will be an impulsive wave with condition there will be a true strong breakout to the bullish continuation critical line 1.

Advisable to look for a good bearish reversal signal later from BSTS.

25may08pmo4hxe4.gif

Chart 4H - Please analyse all the alternate counts and my 3 divided zones which are :-

1) Green Rectangle Zone - bias to a bullish trend which is preferably for alt count in white.

2) Maroon Triangle Zone - bias to a bearish bias trend which is preferably once wave v is completed.

3) Red Rectangle Zone - bias to a strong bearish trend which is preferably market in determination to complete subwave c in aqua and wave B in yellow.

25may08pmodailyet0.gif

Chart Daily - Please noted that I did some changes for yellow wave count and as long the upper green major trendline stay as a strong resistance, preferably we shall see a major bearish trend later to complete subwave c (cyan) and wave b (yellow) or wave 5 and C in magenta. Otherwise if the trendline is taken and its a true breakout, then perhaps market is favourably to alt count in white. Look carefully for any breakout to my teal triangle zones.

Summary :

1) Looking forward for a bullish continuation trend to complete wave v.

2) Wave v could be a truncated wave (magenta or yellow) or an impulsive wave (white).

3) Please analyse all 3 possible counts and determine which one is more favourable by applying to it with your trading system (BSTS).

4) Advisable to standby for a major bearish reversal trend once wave v is completed.

Good luck.

26may081030am1hoy5.gif

I believed market in progress to complete wave v (either magenta/yellow/white) and looking forward for a bearish reversal trend later this week. Please refer to my previous 1H PMO analysis comments for further detail. Preferably - a truncated wave v. Have a nice day.

27may081215am1hbj7.gif

I strongly believed wave v in progress and looking forward for a bearish reversal signal later once wave v is completed within this few days. Therefore please watch closely the magenta and yellow count. Otherwise if there is a true breakout to my bullish continuation critical line 1, then this scenario would be invalid. Good luck.

27may08925am1hzb6.gif

Expecting for a completion of wave v later, which preferably a truncated wave (magenta or yellow). Advisable to wait for a bearish reversal signal later from BSTS. Please watch closely the teal triangle for any breakout. Please noted that this scenario will be invalid if there is any true breakout to the bullish continuation line 1 later which favourably to count in white. Happy trading.

27may08752pm1htj8.gif

Until this moment, price already make a false breakout to my previous upper green triangle trendline. Please noted that there got possibility that a truncated wave v already completed (magenta). An establishment of a Head & Shoulder pattern (yellow triangle x 3) and a breakout to the bearish continuation critical line 1 would bolster this idea.

Otherwise if the price going further up, then we left with 2 more possibility either the yellow count or white count. Therefore, please make an entry with SL when there is a good bearish reversal signal from BSTS. Good luck.

jebat...

aku tgk graf candlestick...susah arr nak rujuk graf ko bg tuh..mmg utk org2 yg tahap advance dah...klu bleh ko bg ulasan dlm bm skit kat bwh graf ko tuh...aku Bi nih ok cuma klu bab2 scintifik2 nih rasa nak demam..hehe!

Edited by KaLiFah

Mak ai jebat, indicator ape yang hang guna ni..... bleh share... :lol:

Salam, sebenarnya dalam tu tak de indicator, semuanya draw manually.

jebat...

aku tgk graf candlestick...susah arr nak rujuk graf ko bg tuh..mmg utk org2 yg tahap advance dah...klu bleh ko bg ulasan dlm bm skit kat bwh graf ko tuh...aku Bi nih ok cuma klu bab2 scintifik2 nih rasa nak demam..hehe!

Salam, jika saya guna CS chart pun tak clear sebab chart tu dalam keadaan zoom out overview. So, cs tidakakan kelihatan kecuali jika zoom in. Tapi nanti tidak sesuai untuk analysis kerana tidak kelihatan secara overview. Tentang BM tu memang tak mampu saya buat, kerana nanti ayat/term forex tu akan bercelaru jika di melayukan. Maaf ya. Slow slow cuba belajar dari forecast saya.

28may081033am1haq8.gif

Most probably wave v (magenta) is already completed and looking forward for a bearish reversal scenario to complete wave a, b & c. But please don't forget about the possibility of count in yellow and white. Please watch closely both lower red trendlines and upper green trendline to determine which alt count is more preferable. Advisable to wait for another bearish reversal entry signal later from BSTS. Good luck.

Previous updated forecast due to uploading problem at imageshack. Hereby I upload again the previous updated forecast together with recent forecast. Sorry for the inconvinience.

Yesterday update 11.09 pm

28may081057pm1hed2.gif

At this moment, price already hit my TP 2 and due to the breakout of the bullish continuation critical line 1, truncation scenario which is either my previous yellow and magenta alt counts already considered as invalid. Either price will continue upwards or rejected, I only can determine later. Most probably wave v (new alt count in yellow) is already completed and looking forward for bearish reversal trend to start perform soon. Otherwise we may see a strong breakout to the upper major green trendline for bullish continuation (white). Watch closely BSTS 2 tf 1H and 4H for any entry. Good luck.

Latest Update.

29may08917am1hhg1.gif

At this moment, I'm looking forward for a completon of wave v and waiting for a good bearish reversal signal from BSTS. Please noted that price already made a breakout to the upper major trendline in daily, therefore please be extra carefull. Either wave v is already completed or there will be another breakout to the bullish continuation crtical line 2 to complete wave v in white, it only can be confirm later. Preferably, wave v already in late stages (maybe completed) and strongly suggested to standby for a bearish reversal signal. Happy trading.

29may081142pm1hry6.gif

Until this moment, market still in bullish continuation trend. But, advisable to look for a short entry rather then a long which I believed a bullish trend already at the late stages (either yellow or white). But be carefull if there will be a breakout to the bullish continuation line 3. Please noted that there seem to be a diagonal triangle reversal pattern (teal) in the chart. Good luck

jebat..

nak menanya skit...ada sumber ckp maybe GJ akan cecah ke 210.xx pd bln depan...tp bt ms nih trend dia ke bawah..so apa pndpt ko?

then satu lg...ko mmg fokus pd gj je ker? pair lain cnthnya eu mmg x cmpur lgsg ker?

jebat..

nak menanya skit...ada sumber ckp maybe GJ akan cecah ke 210.xx pd bln depan...tp bt ms nih trend dia ke bawah..so apa pndpt ko?

then satu lg...ko mmg fokus pd gj je ker? pair lain cnthnya eu mmg x cmpur lgsg ker?

soalan 1 - tu memang di jangka tapi sepatutnya dia jatuh dulu minggu nie.. tetapi so far tak jadi...kalau istilah biasa macam pepatah "langkah bendul"... gitu la nampaknya.. tapi apa pun, saya nasihatkan tunggu sell... kerana khuatir jika you buy... terkena keadaan buy top.... tapi kena pastikan minyak dia dah abis baru leh sell la....

soalan 2 - saya memang hanya tumpu GJ saja.. pair lain tak monitor dah....

30may08758am1hwb5.gif

Finally the price reached my TP for the alt count in white. I'm still looking for a bearish reversal trend and as long my bullish continuation line 3 still intact, plus if the supposed to be a diagonal triangle pattern (teal) and a throw-over pattern (yellow rectangle) stay valid, this will bolster for reversal scenario. Otherwise we may see a further bullish continuation which is refering as an extension of wave v scenario (yellow). Happy weekends.

02june08pmo1hya7.gif

Chart 1H - More likely a diagonal triangle pattern already established (teal) and if the bullish critical line 1 still intact, I believed we shall see a bearish reversal trend (white) later this week. Otherwise if the price make a true breakout to my bullish continuation line 1, then we may have to consider the alt wave count in yellow. Preferably - bearish reversal trend in white.

02june08pmo4hkk8.gif

Chart 4H - Expecting to see a bearish reversal trend a, b & c in white if the extension wave v is already completed. Otherwise we may see another scenario as shown in alt count in yellow.

02june08pmodailyts2.gif

Chart Daily - Please noted that all alt counts either in white, yellow and magenta is still valid. At this moment price already reached to the upper green trendline and I'm looking forward for a price rejection either to perform wave iv in white or to complete wave b in yellow or wave 5 in magenta.

Summary :

1) Preferably for a bearish reversal trend to complete corrective wave a, b and c (white) if my bullish continuation line 1 still intact. Otherwise, we may see a breakout for a bullish continuation to complete alt count in yellow (according to 1H/4H charts).

Good luck.

02june081041am1hta6.gif

At this moment, we could see a few reversal patterns like a diagonal triangle, a throw-over and a reversal gap. If this all this pattern is valid and wave v (white) is already completed, then preferably we shall see bearish corrective a, b and c (white) later this week. Otherwise if my bullish continuation line 1 is taken, then we have to consider the alt count in yellow. Please noted that there will be an NFP news this friday. Good luck.

02june08511pm1hyy1.gif

At this moment market in strong bearish reversal trend and please noted that my previous yellow alt count already invalid (please refer from my previous post). Either market in completion of wave a in white or its really referring to the major corrective a,b and c according to the alt count in yellow. Please watch closely my dotted red horizontal line and the lower 2nd major red trendline for any bearish continuation trend. Otherwise we may see a retracement to complete subwave 4 in cyan. Therefore please confirm any signal trend from BSTS later before making any entry. Good luck.

03june081215am1hau7.gif

I'm looking forward for any retracement trend later to complete subwave 4 before another bearish continuation to complete subwave 5 (truncated or impulsive). Please noted that this scenario in only valid if the retracement critical line still intact. Otherwise we may see a bearish continuation trend preferably according to the alt count in yellow. Please analyse BSTS 2 & 3 tf Weekly and Daily before making any entry. Good luck.

Edited by Jebatfx