Sign in to follow this  
jebatfx

Gbp/jpy Technical Analysis

gj1hof0.gif

Since the price already break my previous chart bearish critical line, therefore I need to recount the wave. Please study all alternate counts, and looks from BSTS, which trend is more preferable. Please be more extra carefull since today got a “Nonfarm Employment Changeâ€. Good luck.

gj1hbf7.gif

Until this moment, my bullish continuation line 3 still a strong resistance and price just bounce back performed a “double topâ€. If the double top is valid, expected to see a bearish trend next week. Otherwise we may see a bullish continuation. Happy weekends.

Gbp vs Jpy 1H, 4H & Daily Pre Market Overview

gj1hun3.gif

Chart 1H - Unless the price make a true breakout to the bullish continuation critical line 2 and the “double top ?†stay valid, I expecting there will be a bearish trend later on next week. Otherwise we may see a bullish trend (white).

gj4hhi5.gif

Chart 4H - I believed a truncated wave 5 already established and I’m looking forward to see a completion of corrective wave of a, b and c (yellow) later on next week. But please study all the alternate counts and wait for a good signal from BSTS before making any entry.

gjdailydd7.gif

Chart Daily - I’m looking forward for a completion of subwave a, b and c in cyan unless the price making a strong breakout to the bullish continuation critical line 2.

Summary :

Preferable, market in corrective phase to finish wave c corrective after an impulsive wave 1 2 3 4 & a truncated wave 5 (yellow).

Please looks for a bearish continuation signal from BSTS later for wave c. This scenario only valid as long the bullish critical line 2 and the “double top ?†stay valid. Otherwise we may see a bullish continuation accordingly to alternate wave count in white. Advisable to wait for a complete triggered BSTS signal before making any entry. Good luck.

gj1hjp7.gif

Looking forward to see a breakout to the lower trendline of my small teal triangle soon. Expecting for a major corrective later this week to complete wave c (yellow). A true breakout to the lower thick red trendline would bolster this scenario. But the major bearish trend have a possibility which is either an impulsive wave c (yellow) or just a truncated wave c that will only perform a triple bottom (magenta) later. Otherwise we may see a bullish continuation after a true breakout to the bullish continuation line 3. Please noted that today is a holiday for Gbp & Japan (will continue until tuesday). Good luck.

gj1hmg8.gif

At this moment, price already touched my lower red trendline and bounce back. Either they will be a bearish continuation and later break the lower red trendline, can only be determine later. I believed market in the process to complete wave a or subwave i before a major bearish trend after completion of wave b or subwave ii. Unless the price make a breakout to the bullish continuation line 3, this scenario would still be valid. Please look for a bearish continuation signal later once wave b or subwave ii is completed. Good luck.

1h6may08arv9.gif

At this moment, price already entered into my bearish bias maroon triangle zones. Expecting to see a bullish retracement to complete wave b/ii later once wave a/i is completed before another strong bearish trend to perform wave c either in magenta or yellow. This scenario would still valid unless the price make a true breakout to the bullish continuation line 2. Advisable to look for a bearish continuation signal later from BSTS. Good luck.

1h6may08a945pmjo4.gif

Unless my bearish continuation critical line 1 is taken, I believed wave a or 1 already completed. Looking forward to see a bullish retracement trend later to perform wave b or 2. A true breakout to the upper green trendline would bolster this point of view. Its better to wait for a complete signal for any bullish retracement signal or bearish continuation signal later today or tomorrow. Please don’t forget about the possibility of alternate count in white. Good luck.

7may081002am1hpx9.gif

I’m looking forward to see a small bearish trend to perform subwave b in cyan before another bullish trend to complete wave c (cyan) or wave b (magenta) or wave 2 (yellow). This scenario would still valid unless the price later break my bullish continuation line 2. Please also noted about bullish wave count in white. Therefore, please be confirm later which trend is more preferable from BSTS signal. Good luck

8may08911am1hnu1.gif

I believed market already in bearish corrective trend at the moment. Expecting to complete the corrective sequences a b c for the bullish truncated trend 1 2 3 4 5 in previous month (yellow). A true breakout to the bearish continuation line 2 & 3 would bolster this scenario. Please study all possible counts and wait for a bearish continuation signal later from BSTS. Good luck.

8may08115pm1hod1.gif

At this moment, market in bearish continuation trend. I’m waiting for a retracement to complete subwave iv later once wave iii is completed. Please look for a bearish continuation signal later for subwave v from BSTS. Good luck

8may08415pm1hfk4.gif

At this moment, price already hit my TP1. Either subwave iii already completed and starting to retrace to complete subwave iv, I only can determine later. Please study both counts (yellow & white) and analyse from BSTS for any signal to make an entry. Preferable to look for a bearish continuation signal later from BSTS but please be carefull for any bullish reversal trend. Good luck.

8may08750pm1hng8.gif

I believed market in retracement phase to complete subwave iv (cyan) or wave 4 (white) before another bearish continuation to complete subwave v (cyan) and wave 3 (yellow). Please also consider the probability for wave count in white which is a truncated wave 5 (double bottom) scenario. At this moment, I still can’t determine either wave count in yellow or white is more preferable. Therefore, please be carefull before making any entry. Preferable for bearish continuation to complete wave 3 (yellow) or 5 (white) after completion of retracement subwave iv (cyan) or wave 4 (white). Good luck

9may08918am1hvn2.gif

At this moment, market still in strong bearish continuation trend. I’m looking forward for a bearish continuation signal and a major retracement phase later. So please be carefull before making any entry. Watch closely my proposed “double bottom†area (valid/invalid) and the bearish continuation line 3 for any breakout. Please study both yellow and white counts and wait for a good bearish continuation signal or retracement signal later from BSTS. Good luck and happy weekends.

9may08805pm1hdt7.gif

At this moment, price already entered my previous strong bearish bias zones (red rectangle zones area) and hit my TP 2. Preferable maybe we shall see a further bearish continuation to establish an extension of wave 3 (yellow). So far there was no sign of major retracement yet and maybe this scenario will only start to perform by next week. Therefore just look for any major retracement signal later from BSTS after completion of wave 3. Also please watch closely my bearish continuation critical line 4. Happy weekends.

Gbp vs Jpy 1H, 4H & Daily Pre Market Overview

11may08pmo1hgr8.gif

Chart 1H - Market in strong bearish trend and peferable in wave 3 at this moment. There are 2 possibility which is either a bearish continuation to perform an extension of wave 3 or a bullish retracement to perform wave 4 if wave 3 is already completed. Preferable to wait for a bullish retracement signal from BSTS to perform wave 4 and later a bearish continuation signal from BSTS to perform wave 5 once wave 4 is completed.

11may08pmo4hzi5.gif

Chart 4H - Basically, I divided the market into 4 major zones which is :-

1) Green Zones - a bullish bias zones if my retracement critical line is taken.

2) Teal Zones - a retracement zones which is preferably market will make a bullish retracement to complete wave 4 before another bearish continuation trend to complete wave 5. But please watch closely my retracement critical line. A bearish continuation trend to perform wave 5 will be invalid if this line is taken.

3) Maroon Zones - an extension bearish bias zones - a bearish continuation trend for an extension of wave 3 if there is a true breakout to the bearish continuation critical 3.

4) Red Zones - a major bearish continuation bias zones - a major bearish continuation trend is my bearish critical line 5 is taken.

Please noted that there is a probability for wave 5 to be either a truncated wave or an impulsive wave.

11may08pmodailyzm1.gif

Chart Daily - Please analyse the 3 possibility alternate wave counts before making any entry and later decide which counts is more favourable from BSTS signal.

Summary :

1) Preferable to standby for bullish retracement signal once wave 3 is completed.

2) Looks for a bearish continuation signal from BSTS to perform wave 5 once wave 4 is completed.

3) Wave 5 could be a truncated wave or an impulsive wave.

Good lucks.

12may081105am1hws2.gif

Please noted that if subwave v and wave 3 is already completed, then we shall see a bullish retracement to complete wave 4 and subwave a, b & c. Please study all 3 possibility alternate counts and look from BSTS which counts is more preferable later. Watch carefully the retracement critical line. This retracement scenario would be invalid once this line is taken. Otherwise we may see a bearish continuation for an extension of wave 3 later. Good luck.

Tips - look for a bearish continuation signal from BSTS later once wave 4 is completed with condition the retracement critical line is not taken.

12may08538pm1hct7.gif

I believed wave 3 already completed and market in retracement for subwave c and wave 4 before another bearish continuation to complete wave 5. This scenario would be invalid if my retracement critical line is taken. Therefore, please look for a good bearish continuation signal from BSTS once wave 4 is completed later. And please noted later, there are 3 possible scenario for wave 5 and I only can determine which one is more favourable later. Good luck.

13may081254am1hgo4.gif

I believed wave 4 in the ending stages and waiting a signal for a confirmation of completion of wave 4 from BSTS. I’m looking forward for a bearish continuation signal from BSTS to perform wave 5 later. Please noted this scenario only valid if my retracement critical line still intact. Otherwise, we may see other scenario later. Good luck.

13may08848am1hnh7.gif

At this moment, price still hedging below the strong resistance of the upper major green trendline. Looking forward for :-

1) a bullish retracement continuation (breakout) to complete unfinish wave 4 (white/magenta) OR

2) an establishment of subwave i (still in progress) and a small bullish trend to perform subwave ii in wave 5 for a bearish continuation later if wave 4 (yellow) is already completed. This scenario would be invalid if the price make a breakout at 203.70

Preferably, expecting for another bearish continuation trend later to complete wave 5 once wave 4 is completed. Please noted that this scenario only valid if my retracement critical line still intact. Therefore please look for a good bearish continuation signal from BSTS later today before making any entry. Otherwise, we may see a breakout to my retracement critical line for a bullish reversal trend.

Good luck.

13may08714pm1hca0.gif

Until now, my major green upper trendline still as a strong resistance and I believed need to be tested soon either to perform :-

1) Subwave ii if wave 4 (yellow) is already completed, or

2) Unfinish wave 4 (magenta), or

3) Corrective wave a if wave 5 (white) is only a truncated wave.

So please study all this 3 scenario's and determine which one is more favourable later. Please watch closely the retracement critical line and the bearish critical line 3 to help you determine which count is more preferable.

Tips - Look for a good bearish continuation signal later from BSTS, good luck.

14may081245am1hyx2.gif

Since the price already break the 203.70 therefore, my previous yellow count already invalid and I need to revise the preferable count again as stated in the chart. I believed wave 4 shall be completed soon and favourably to see for another bearish continuation in order to complete wave 5 later by this week.

Do remember this scenario would only still valid as long my retracement critical line still intact. Therefore, please also study the alternate count in white. Good luck.

Tips - look for a bearish continuation signal from BSTS 3 later with condition the scenario would still valid.

14may08945am1hme1.gif

At this moment, please study all the alternate counts (yellow, magenta & white) and don't forget to do your intraday checklist for today. Preferably, I believed market will be in bearish continuation scenario again to complete wave 5 (magenta or yellow) later by this week. A breakout to the lower major red trendline would bolster this point of view.

Please noted that this sceario would only still valid if my retracement critical line stay intact. Otherwise, we may see a bullish continuation refering to the alternate count in white.

Therefore, please look for any bearish continuation signal from BSTS 3 and BSTS 2 later. Make sure only to make an entry once there is a good complete signal from BSTS 2. Good luck and may God blesss us all.

14may08715pm1hts0.gif

At this moment, I believed wave 4 already completed and I'm looking for another bearish continuation trend to perform wave 5 and C later (yellow or magenta). A breakout to the lower major red trendline would bolster this scenario.

Otherwise if my retracement critical line is taken, this scenario would be invalid and will favourable to the alternate count in white. Therefore, please look for a complete bearish continuation signal from BSTS before making any entry, good luck.

15may08858pm1hxn1.gif

At this moment, unless we have a true breakout to my upper major green trendline, I still believed market will perform for a bearish continuation (reversal) soon today or tomorrow.

Therefore, please be patient and revise your SL to protect your entry. Otherwise we may see a breakout to my retracement critical line and my bearish continuation scenario would be invalid. Good luck.

So sorry I can't update my forecast yesterday due to uploading problem at imageshack. Therefore, next time in future, please kindly to double check any update from my blog. Hereby I upload again the previous updated forecast for yesterday evening together with recent forecast. Sorry for the inconvinience.

Yesterday 7.51 pm

15may08750pm1hut9.gif

At this moment price already bounce back from my lower major red trendline. I believed either subwave i (magenta) already established or subwave i (yellow) still in progress. A breakout to the lower red triangle trendline would bolster this bearish continuation scenario but be extra carefull for alternate count in white. Preferable - bearish continuation trend to complete wave 5 and C (magenta or yellow) in progress with condition my retracement critical line stay intact. Have a nice day.

16may08838am1hhv9.gif

At this moment, price already break my lower major red trendline and already inside my bearish bias maroon zones. Therefore, I believed subwave i (magenta/yellow) already completed and looking forward for a confirmation of subwave ii before we can see another bearish continuation to complete subwave v (magenta/yellow), wave 5 and C. Either subwave ii already completed or not, I can only determine later.

Please also noted that if scenario is valid, then there is subscenario which is either wave 5 is truncated (magenta) or an impulsive (yellow). Also don't forget about the possibility of wave count in white. Good luck and happy weekends.