Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lucky123

ways to do gardening

Recommended Posts

my friend said to me that her niece with the age of 5 loves to do gardening with her mother, instead of being attached to mobile phones, gadgets etc. therefore I just want to ask, are there any ways to encourage more children to involve in gardening things like this? not only children, i guess for young adults too as they are attentively towards gadgets nowadays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2020 at 10:28 AM, lucky123 said:

my friend said to me that her niece with the age of 5 loves to do gardening with her mother, instead of being attached to mobile phones, gadgets etc. therefore I just want to ask, are there any ways to encourage more children to involve in gardening things like this? not only children, i guess for young adults too as they are attentively towards gadgets nowadays.

Technology is evolving nowadays...many gardening tools can be controlled wirelessly...this can attract young ppl to do it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2020 at 10:28 AM, lucky123 said:

my friend said to me that her niece with the age of 5 loves to do gardening with her mother, instead of being attached to mobile phones, gadgets etc. therefore I just want to ask, are there any ways to encourage more children to involve in gardening things like this? not only children, i guess for young adults too as they are attentively towards gadgets nowadays.

why dont try asking her to play gardening games online first. maybe that way can initiate her interest in gardening

4 hours ago, yubiso said:

Technology is evolving nowadays...many gardening tools can be controlled wirelessly...this can attract young ppl to do it...

omg really, how does the tools work. using internet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, zazanoorabd said:

why dont try asking her to play gardening games online first. maybe that way can initiate her interest in gardening

omg really, how does the tools work. using internet?

Yaya, the smart gardening tool can be controlled using internet...For instance, agriculture drone can be controlled using network 5G...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Carmen said:

Yaya, the smart gardening tool can be controlled using internet...For instance, agriculture drone can be controlled using network 5G...

exactly . actually in overseas they have started to invent and using it..N if want controlling farming by network means 5G is very important element as well bcz it provides a very robust communication system btwn the ground n air 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In overseas , 5G has the potential to disrupt a hug num of industries and including farming as well.

The 5g cn be 100 times faster than 4G, making communication btwn device and server much quicker than 4g too

 

Edited by fauzi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2020 at 10:28 AM, lucky123 said:

my friend said to me that her niece with the age of 5 loves to do gardening with her mother, instead of being attached to mobile phones, gadgets etc. therefore I just want to ask, are there any ways to encourage more children to involve in gardening things like this? not only children, i guess for young adults too as they are attentively towards gadgets nowadays.

Probably start with showing them more videos on how to do gardening on our own and all the beautiful end products, I am sure they will be delighted to try out once they got enough exposure to it.

16 hours ago, Carmen said:

Yaya, the smart gardening tool can be controlled using internet...For instance, agriculture drone can be controlled using network 5G...

Yup yup, agriculture is no longer a difficult working field like what people thought of last time, with the invention of 5G all the latest gadgets, farming can be done easily and even without much experience and no need to hire lots of workers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, desmondJ said:

Probably start with showing them more videos on how to do gardening on our own and all the beautiful end products, I am sure they will be delighted to try out once they got enough exposure to it.

Yup yup, agriculture is no longer a difficult working field like what people thought of last time, with the invention of 5G all the latest gadgets, farming can be done easily and even without much experience and no need to hire lots of workers.

Haha...great points...Have you all heard that TM comes out with network 5G standalone? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Carmen said:

Haha...great points...Have you all heard that TM comes out with network 5G standalone? 

no but ive heard that telco like celcom and maxis want to do 5g too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2020 at 8:02 PM, Phonemena said:

exactly . actually in overseas they have started to invent and using it..N if want controlling farming by network means 5G is very important element as well bcz it provides a very robust communication system btwn the ground n air 

Even in other countries, using 5G to monitor soil condition for better plantation.. Which is good implementation of 5G there

16 hours ago, zazanoorabd said:

no but ive heard that telco like celcom and maxis want to do 5g too

Idk how those telco going to do the 5G.. They're collaborating with each other in order to serve 5G together but in the state of their current 4G, that seems impossible then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, zazanoorabd said:

no but ive heard that telco like celcom and maxis want to do 5g too

You are very outdated...tm already pre test their network 5G at some areas like subang jaya and puchong...they use the network to test 5G solutions...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TM did it tht i cn sure we gona have a better network ,its will improve the network connection dramatically and also we gona not deal with disruptions when sharing videos from crowded arenas,or  watching high-quality videos after this ...wohooo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Carmen said:

You are very outdated...tm already pre test their network 5G at some areas like subang jaya and puchong...they use the network to test 5G solutions...

do you hear positive review about the test?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, zazanoorabd said:

do you hear positive review about the test?

yes so far i hear its giving the good result and about the speed its cn give 100 times better and fast the 5G when i reda their latest news, n also they are corporate with majlis perbandarayaan to improve the traffic lights , car parking systems as well with 5g

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2020 at 6:36 PM, Carmen said:

Haha...great points...Have you all heard that TM comes out with network 5G standalone? 

yes...as far as i know, 5G standalone utilizes core 5G without LTE which can support wide variety of 5G solutions for many industries...it will not only benefits consumers but also corporate consumers...

6 hours ago, zeilan said:

yes so far i hear its giving the good result and about the speed its cn give 100 times better and fast the 5G when i reda their latest news, n also they are corporate with majlis perbandarayaan to improve the traffic lights , car parking systems as well with 5g

the future implementation of 5G on such smart traffic lights, car parking system will make our life more easier and move our nation towards smart city...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, zeilan said:

yes so far i hear its giving the good result and about the speed its cn give 100 times better and fast the 5G when i reda their latest news, n also they are corporate with majlis perbandarayaan to improve the traffic lights , car parking systems as well with 5g

good for tm, but if their service is bad, other telco 5g is still available so dont worry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2020 at 11:22 PM, zazanoorabd said:

no but ive heard that telco like celcom and maxis want to do 5g too

They have collaborate with each others

21 hours ago, Belle Belinda said:

the future implementation of 5G on such smart traffic lights, car parking system will make our life more easier and move our nation towards smart city...

Not only applicable in daily life, they also can be apply for office especially those company need to store those date in the storage, so 5G is ready for this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2020 at 4:15 PM, Belle Belinda said:

the future implementation of 5G on such smart traffic lights, car parking system will make our life more easier and move our nation towards smart city...

If this can apply for ambulance, then is good, especially when the traffic right cause traffic jam, might block ambulance way, so once 5G can be control when ambulance pass by , then the light will be green ... 

On 1/10/2020 at 10:21 AM, zeilan said:

yes so far i hear its giving the good result and about the speed its cn give 100 times better and fast the 5G when i reda their latest news, n also they are corporate with majlis perbandarayaan to improve the traffic lights , car parking systems as well with 5g

How come can so fast 100 times??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Minahh said:

Not only applicable in daily life, they also can be apply for office especially those company need to store those date in the storage, so 5G is ready for this 

I believe those company need to store those data into storage and paperless, so data is so important for the company

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2020 at 11:10 PM, zazanoorabd said:

good for tm, but if their service is bad, other telco 5g is still available so dont worry

Well if TM is going to be bad I dont think there is any other telco that can do better than them haha, TM is the pioneer in this field, so they have all the infra and knowledge on what they need to do, of course they gonna do a good job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2020 at 4:19 PM, somboi said:

If this can apply for ambulance, then is good, especially when the traffic right cause traffic jam, might block ambulance way, so once 5G can be control when ambulance pass by , then the light will be green ... 

Well since this week TM had already started their collaboration with multiple parties at Langkawi for their 5G development which include the Smart traffic light solution like you mentioned, it is a step forward for TM 5G and there will be much more to come in the future.

https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2020/01/12/tm-inks-collaboration-with-eight-partners-for-5g-development-project-in-lan/1827284

On 1/11/2020 at 1:42 PM, Minahh said:

They have collaborate with each others

It is better if they can collaborate instead of trying to compete with each other since in the end the main purpose is to provide comfort to all the residents of Malaysia right? and since the others still have problem with stability it is better for them to just work with TM to get 5G going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...