myraahmaad

How do you girls maintain your hair?

Was wondering how do u girls maintain your hair, like what products or tools are u using

My hair is pretty thick and wavy, so it often gets tangled and looks messy... i get irritated sometimes looking at it. i wanna look less like a mane and more like ariana grande /sigh

Just now, myraahmaad said:

Was wondering how do u girls maintain your hair, like what products or tools are u using

My hair is pretty thick and wavy, so it often gets tangled and looks messy... i get irritated sometimes looking at it. i wanna look less like a mane and more like ariana grande /sigh

my hair is originally straight, but now its gotten abit frizzy bcs i think its dry... i feel abit embarrassed to go out now so i just use a cap to hide 

i just use normal shampoo, and conditioner.. u hv to try and error to see which shampoo best suits u i guess

i wear a hair mask sometimes, when my hair is frizzier than usual and i want that extra moist 

I envy girls with thick hair tho, my hair is very thin and looks flat.. I always have to tease it with a comb but I think its making it more damaged lol

9 hours ago, myraahmaad said:

i think u can start using any hair oil or serum to avoid them getting frizzy as well. organic oil is much recommended

6 hours ago, BBphire said:

I envy girls with thick hair tho, my hair is very thin and looks flat.. I always have to tease it with a comb but I think its making it more damaged lol

hehe u also can la. try on hair tonic or use aloe vera as your hair mask. that would help too!

i suggest u to do this technique where you have to use conditioner before and after shampoo. so then ur hair will be moisturised than ever

6 hours ago, sailortiqa said:

my hair is originally straight, but now its gotten abit frizzy bcs i think its dry... i feel abit embarrassed to go out now so i just use a cap to hide 

i just use normal shampoo, and conditioner.. u hv to try and error to see which shampoo best suits u i guess

i wear a hair mask sometimes, when my hair is frizzier than usual and i want that extra moist 

yupp i think that would help. i used hair mask with coconut oil and it stays silky for 3 days

Just now, dahyunnie said:

i suggest u to do this technique where you have to use conditioner before and after shampoo. so then ur hair will be moisturised than ever

yupp i think that would help. i used hair mask with coconut oil and it stays silky for 3 days

niceee, what coconut oil are u using? do u buy it at a drugstore or the type that sells at the supermarket lol bcs ive seen ppl do tht as well :3:

2 hours ago, sailortiqa said:

that's the part I malas to do, bcs hv to try and error...which ends up me buying so many diff shampoos and my money gone already huhu

Just now, redsswan said:

i think u can start using any hair oil or serum to avoid them getting frizzy as well. organic oil is much recommended

hehe u also can la. try on hair tonic or use aloe vera as your hair mask. that would help too!

i see, what organic oil are u using? so is the routine suppose to be like, wearing shampoo first, then conditioner, then hair tonic and hair mask on alternate days? and when to wear hair oil? bcs my problem is sometimes I get so confused which to wear and when..

9 hours ago, sailortiqa said:

niceee, what coconut oil are u using? do u buy it at a drugstore or the type that sells at the supermarket lol bcs ive seen ppl do tht as well :3:

yess!! i only buy them on drugstore. im not sure which store i get them but it's a hair mask. so u can do it as your treatment to get silkier hair since we can't go out to salon yet rightt

that's the part I malas to do, bcs hv to try and error...which ends up me buying so many diff shampoos and my money gone already huhu

i see, what organic oil are u using? so is the routine suppose to be like, wearing shampoo first, then conditioner, then hair tonic and hair mask on alternate days? and when to wear hair oil? bcs my problem is sometimes I get so confused which to wear and when..

im using castor oil currently. and it's pretty good even the progress is lttle slow. for hair mask its better to use after u shampoo because depends on which type u using. either have to wash again or not. and use them only 1 or 2 times in a week then after dry u can proceed with your hair tonic :3:

On 2/8/2021 at 4:11 PM, sailortiqa said:

try and error?? ummm i think it wouldn't work that much since we need a long time to see the results. it might affect your scalp if u keep changing products. but if your current product is not effective, you have to change it la

yess!! i only buy them on drugstore. im not sure which store i get them but it's a hair mask. so u can do it as your treatment to get silkier hair since we can't go out to salon yet rightt

ooo is it palmers? I think ive heard of it but not quite sure la, too many products in the market these days huhu

try and error?? ummm i think it wouldn't work that much since we need a long time to see the results. it might affect your scalp if u keep changing products. but if your current product is not effective, you have to change it la

yea ur right..for those who hv very problematic hair condition its harder for them la cz hv to spend money finding the right one 

if the type tht their hair got no excessive hairfall, dandruff or that kind of problems maybe easier for them can just buy cheap ones haha

Edited by sailortiqa

Just now, redsswan said:

the other thing is, i guess y'all need to find decent hair tools 

speaking of tht, I just browse shopee yesterday, saw a lot of hair dryer on sale... cuz I tinking of buying one but dunno which one is good quality

Just now, sailortiqa said:

ooo is it palmers? I think ive heard of it but not quite sure la, too many products in the market these days huhu

yea ur right..for those who hv very problematic hair condition its harder for them la cz hv to spend money finding the right one 

if the type tht their hair got no excessive hairfall, dandruff or that kind of problems maybe easier for them can just buy cheap ones haha

yaa that's tru...if hair problem only typical like frizzy or dry can just try and find products tht suitable

can try ask store lah like watsons or guardian for their recommendation mayb they know 

Edited by dahyunnie

Just now, BBphire said:

speaking of tht, I just browse shopee yesterday, saw a lot of hair dryer on sale... cuz I tinking of buying one but dunno which one is good quality

which shop u buy,can share me link?cz I wanna browse also haha

Edited by redsswan

7 hours ago, redsswan said:

the other thing is, i guess y'all need to find decent hair tools 

yupp we have to choose them correctly. because it could be the cause of hair problems.

Edited by dahyunnie

7 hours ago, sailortiqa said:

nopee im using CPS hair doctor. u can also buy them online now under rm20 if im not mistaken. so far im using it, i have no bad experiences with it. maybe u can try too!

Just now, BBphire said:

I bought hair dryer last yr, its really nice cz its multifunctional so when you dry your hair, it won't get damaged from overheating! srsly one of my best purchases last yr B)

its Panasonic na-98, highly recommendddd

if you girls have frizzy hair, like messy mcm tu bcz probably got damaged from the typical hair dryers, maybe u can consider the one im using 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4GRisnS-6g

Edited by sailortiqa

Just now, sailortiqa said:

I bought hair dryer last yr, its really nice cz its multifunctional so when you dry your hair, it won't get damaged from overheating! srsly one of my best purchases last yr B)

its Panasonic na-98, highly recommendddd

if you girls have frizzy hair, like messy mcm tu bcz probably got damaged from the typical hair dryers, maybe u can consider the one im using 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4GRisnS-6g

uu sounds good, I heard good reviews abt their hair straightener too

does your hair feel moisturized after wearing it??

Just now, redsswan said:

nopee im using CPS hair doctor. u can also buy them online now under rm20 if im not mistaken. so far im using it, i have no bad experiences with it. maybe u can try too!

aaa that's nice, thnks for the recommendation! 

Just now, redsswan said:

which shop u buy,can share me link?cz I wanna browse also haha

here's the link to the one I bought: https://shopee.com.my/Panasonic-Nanoe-Double-Mineral-Hair-Dryer-EH-NA98-RP655-(1800W)-i.16615350.1765049097

it is even on saleee right now 

uu sounds good, I heard good reviews abt their hair straightener too

does your hair feel moisturized after wearing it??

surprisingly it does!! usually I hv to like wear a hair cream after wearing a hair dryer, but now I don't bcs the hairdryer makes my hair feel sejuk je, tak kering pun 

Edited by sailortiqa

9 hours ago, sailortiqa said:

aaa that's nice, thnks for the recommendation! 

here's the link to the one I bought: https://shopee.com.my/Panasonic-Nanoe-Double-Mineral-Hair-Dryer-EH-NA98-RP655-(1800W)-i.16615350.1765049097

it is even on saleee right now 

surprisingly it does!! usually I hv to like wear a hair cream after wearing a hair dryer, but now I don't bcs the hairdryer makes my hair feel sejuk je, tak kering pun 

hmmm but from the link u gave rightt, i think it's a quite expensive la because i dont know if it's good enough to use them

ya la like expensive..can find cheaper I think, with multifunction....I heard Revlon oso hv hair dryer now

yep..Revlon affordable I think, their make up all frm drugstore 

Edited by redsswan

Just now, redsswan said:

yep..Revlon affordable I think, their make up all frm drugstore   

ya but I heard the makeup test on animals,so I stop buying the makeup..altho its good la,cz I like their lipsticks

I buy a lot of Korean makeup now,theyre formula so nice

Edited by dahyunnie

Just now, redsswan said:

hmmm but from the link u gave rightt, i think it's a quite expensive la because i dont know if it's good enough to use them

its quite pricey yea but its justifiable cz of the multifunction tech it has, I can even use the skin feature on it too cool my face :) so for me, its totes worth it 

I also prefer buying a pricier hair dryer than a cheap one with no brand...cz im scared it would damage my hair, and the hair dryer would heat up fast

ended up I hv to buy a new one, might as well buy something on the pricier side, but quality can rely on