Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
myraahmaad

[Discussion] Which platform do you usually go for ONLINE SHOPPING?

Online shopping preferences.  

6 members have voted

  1. 1. Online shopping preferences.

    • Shopee
      6
    • Lazada
      6
    • Lelong
      2
    • Qoo10
      3
    • Taobao
      1
    • Mudah
      1
    • Facebook Market
      3


Recommended Posts

Which platform do you usually have on the ONLINE SHOPPING?

Have u tried taobao n qoo10.

If the difference about the same, will you choose to buy locally or internationally?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

currently i am like to use boost app when do the online shopping, as i can receive many cashback after i make the payment. This benefit really make me so loyal to boost app.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2019 at 10:00 AM, myraahmaad said:

Which platform do you usually have on the ONLINE SHOPPING?

Have u tried taobao n qoo10.

If the difference about the same, will you choose to buy locally or internationally?
 

usually lazada n shopee of course, i will take locally as the delivery time is shorter, not patient enough to wait.

18 hours ago, ghanita said:

currently i am like to use boost app when do the online shopping, as i can receive many cashback after i make the payment. This benefit really make me so loyal to boost app.

is that the ewallet, i see some of my friend use it , but not convincing enough for me to install it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, britneyishot said:

is that the ewallet, i see some of my friend use it , but not convincing enough for me to install it.

may be you have another payment style that you prefer, but for me i  very enjoy its cashback benefit, especially pay for tealive or pizza,  there are a lot of benefit receive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2019 at 5:35 PM, britneyishot said:

usually lazada n shopee of course, i will take locally as the delivery time is shorter, not patient enough to wait.

is that the ewallet, i see some of my friend use it , but not convincing enough for me to install it.

Yes it is, u have to try use it for at least once then u will know how the payment method is better than cash and debit cards. For each purchase u will be rewarded coins that u can use to claim rewards.

On 11/2/2019 at 9:05 AM, ghanita said:

may be you have another payment style that you prefer, but for me i  very enjoy its cashback benefit, especially pay for tealive or pizza,  there are a lot of benefit receive

Yup these are some of the examples that i can show, but actually there is more.

Screenshot_2019-11-05-09-21-24-87.thumb.png.0b80f5b68c20f313063ff5b641b1b27f.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BBphire said:

Yes it is, u have to try use it for at least once then u will know how the payment method is better than cash and debit cards. For each purchase u will be rewarded coins that u can use to claim rewards.

Yup these are some of the examples that i can show, but actually there is more.

Screenshot_2019-11-05-09-21-24-87.thumb.png.0b80f5b68c20f313063ff5b641b1b27f.png

same like tng ewallet la...frequently they give discounts for tealive , watsons n most importantly wayang. 10 ringgit  for movies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, mublised77 said:

same like tng ewallet la...frequently they give discounts for tealive , watsons n most importantly wayang. 10 ringgit  for movies.

I use tng too but not so much beacuse alot of merchants now will accept boost app, u can differentiate between the two app also and it obvious tht boost have lot more to offer. Tealive , watson n movies is frequently offered in the apps too. Like everyweek have new offer.

Now by verifying your boost account n go premium u can win iphone 11 pro or get 3 months free bill.72902620_964837950530333_5727762892682428416_n.jpg.f89ec95964633fdf98a3b45b0edea26d.jpg

Screenshot_2019-10-25-14-40-39-40.thumb.png.421ff71e903a220d5edb76412eedbbcb.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...