Sign in to follow this  
lucky123

Data Volume Not Enough, I Want Change Data Plan

wow you are a huge data user..  I using 1GB plan,the quota never become 0MB..i wonder what you use to surf till you data plan finish so fast.

Edited by kennychan

Why subcribe mobile data plan since you got other option i.e wifi??

Wifi is way more stabil and there is unlimited usage.. 

The speed is faster with wifi too.. 

Wonder why u so obsessed with mobile data?

Edited by menstech

hi,my current data plan (3GB data, 60mins call and 60 SMS for rm68/mth) , I not sure this plan is enough for u or not.  For me 3GB is more than enough and it is no expensive.
i have sign up this plan with Celcom since I subscribe my first smartphone and I never regret  to have it

hi,my current data plan (3GB data, 60mins call and 60 SMS for rm68/mth) , I not sure this plan is enough for u or not.  For me 3GB is more than enough and it is no expensive.
i have sign up this plan with Celcom since I subscribe my first smartphone and I never regret  to have it

Can u share with me more about the plan? I’m interested in it..much appreciate!!

For me, I need more data to surf FB, INSTA, and look for information during class

..on the other hand..i rarely call or text

..nowadays who still text anyway..right?hahaha..

Edited by semaxsys

Can u share with me more about the plan? I’m interested in it..much appreciate!!

For me, I need more data to surf FB, INSTA, and look for information during class

..on the other hand..i rarely call or text

..nowadays who still text anyway..right?hahaha..

if you want to know more about this plan,pls check this out.. https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/promotion/one-plan?pid=1360826467841
everyone are using smartphone and most of all the people are using whatapps,wechat to communicate at any place so data is a must.

Hi, I'm a heavy user when it comes to data and internet. Well, mostly I'll just go through vine, Instagram, Twitter, sometimes youtube and even Twitch. Currently I'm looking for a plan which gives me a lot of data. Any ideas?

Hope this can help u as well as im using the 5GB plan with only RM88 per month..

5GB is just nice for me to use for the whole month as i always watch youtube when waiting LRT and so on!

I also study quite lots of plan before sign it and here is a blog that i refer to when decide on how to get a right plan for myself, mayb you may refer it:

http://www.sapiensbryan.com/which-postpaid-call-plan-with-data-by-major-telcos-in-malaysia-is-best-for-you/

i think my package is good now, maybe you can consider?

rm128/mth with 2GB data and free voice call.. and most importantly is.. mine is 4G LTE.. berryfast!

hahhaha, talking about the 4G LTE, do u think all the place with this kind of coverage???

Not all the place can run 4G LTE plus the free voice call for what?? Still making phonecall?? Cause most the ppl already have the whatapps, Line and viber etc in phone, no need talk so much, text with cute picture enough de!!

BTW im using RM88 for 5GB data plan!!Cheaper!!