TonikCapGajah2013

Congratulation

first question from me.

(unsolve problem)

Is there anyway to convert NTFS to FAT 32 without using any third parties programs or reformatting the hard drive?

Thank you very much.

Edited by PowerRootTongkatAli_GS

first question from me.

(unsolve problem)

Is there anyway to convert NTFS to FAT 32 without using any third parties programs or reformatting the hard drive?

Thank you very much.

Why you want convert NTFS to FAT32?.......whats going on?......you got the problem with NTFS?.........did you know the FAT32 cannot support file size more than 4gb.............. :lol: you wil see this problem when you using the Window Movie Maker............

I was here in such a hurry that when had time to look at your problem about hard drive ...No way you can do for convert NTFS to FAT 32 unless with third parties programs or formatting.Thats why because I saw on the local disk properties hasn't have converter NTFS to FAT32 menu.... :ph34r:

The problem is "How To" and not "Why".

So, how to solve my 'stupid' question? :lol:

4.0 GB file size is too large for me, and I never save a file as big as that size.

he...he.

...No way you can do for convert NTFS to FAT 32 unless with third parties programs or formatting.

thats why.........i just want to know is that OS Operating SysTem installed in the hard disk?..........because i think i can try using my special tools to make it...........

Just told the question not for better solutions. Everyone know that FAT 32 is usless..hehehe, hey PowerRootTongkatAli_GS..I think you just takes trouble over your work. :ph34r: If the two kinds of file can do for convert, I dont know the special tools name..that because in the OS maybe dont have the converter menu on interface but you can try this on CMD DOS... :lol:

akum to all

what a good feature by putera.com to introduce this section...

but i wonder, where are the other forumers? is it really more comfortable using malay language?

haha....anyway, long life learning....

convert your harddisk...mean buy new harddisk or get from anything else.

I think your guestion is very.....don't know what to say

my answer...maybe suitable for your dumb question (my opinion) . Sory...because i say like that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

sory if my grammar very stupid.....i just want to try write in english

The problem is "How To" and not "Why".

So, how to solve my 'stupid' question? :lol:

4.0 GB file size is too large for me, and I never save a file as big as that size.

he...he.

ok now i just want to ask you WHY you want convert NTFS to FAT 32?.........just tell me the reason........WHY...............

i don't know the answer

just want to write in english

hehe

i think this problem has been discuss in another thread, errrr... malay thread

i don't think u can just convert the partition without format it.

i'm also wondering why u want to convert to Fat32 :D

my name is mohd azuan

i live at seremban

my father is government pensioner

thats all for know. may i sit down, teacher?

p/s: i hope the crappest creature won't laugh at me. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ah ah ah ah ahahaha run!

wow.... can i test my english....wow good effort from putera.com..the reality come true

my name is mohd azuan

i live at seremban

my father is government pensioner

thats all for know. may i sit down, teacher?

p/s: i hope the crappest creature won't laugh at me. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ah ah ah ah ahahaha run!

u didn't answer the question..go outside n sit properly..huahuauhua.. :wacko:

I dont thinks we can solve the " Question " .. maybe i was wrong .. but i never found the option to convert the NTFS to FAT32 without formating or using a third party software. If somebody know it please let us know .. maybe someday it will be usefull.

wow!!! it is a significant leap for putera.com. I've never thought that putera.com would provide a special section for members to discuss in English. But now putera.com has it. Congrats to Mr. Shanai and to all puteranians...:)

first question from me.

(unsolve problem)

You should ask this question in new thread... of course laa~ open new one in here too (EC).

*cough* *cough* Congratulation.

p.s:

1. Rojak is unacceptable...

3. No unnecessary Malay words

I feel like in the classroom.. :blush:

[irugas was here - 2007]

at last, this corner came true...haha regardless what others said.....Mr Shanai realy pulled the string yea?I guess we should use this in the positive way right?

..and i see, we're in class already :D haha

How to convert from NTFS to FAT32? This impossible unless you must re-formating your HD again. I'm already tell from another previous thread on malay section. And I think You wont to convert your HD partititon too. :)

And also, my name is Ahmades. Some say I was too handsome but I'm hardly denial it. It was my pleasure to meet all of you on this english section but IF you (this also applied to all forumer) want to ask me something about a technical question, regrading on your hardware/software problem please to do so in MALAY SECTION, not here.

Also, PLEASE USE A PROPER ENGLISH WORD. Any of shortcut or any of SMS-type sort word like :-

1. You = U
  2. Also = OSO
  3. And = N
  4. With = WIT
  5. ..and also, any weird SMS-type word.

ARE UNACCEPTABLE. Be caution with that or else, I gonna* to "kick-your-ass"

From Forumer to Forumer

ahmades

*American Word

I was much happier now than before, :lol: ahmades ever said he will never want to replying anythings else in this section. But now, He comes here to helping his friends as he did...I see...I hope you can replying very often in this section, not just to meet all them ok ahmades..... :ph34r: hehehehe..

I was much happier now than before, :lol: ahmades ever said he will never want to replying anythings else in this section. But now, He comes here to helping his friends as he did...I see...I hope you can replying very often in this section, not just to meet all them ok ahmades..... :ph34r: hehehehe..

Yes Putera, It will be my pleasure to help people around here to get off from any problematics issue regarding on their hardware/software. But Putera you know that my tongue isn't an English tongue. :blush: So it will be my limitations to reply here.

narr.. at last..

but one question here..must use pure english meh ? izzit is it a MUST ?

ok, read the rules edi already.. the answer is must.. :blush:

Edited by ne7za

convert your harddisk...mean buy new harddisk or get from anything else.

I think your guestion is very.....don't know what to say

my answer...maybe suitable for your dumb question (my opinion) . Sory...because i say like that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

sory if my grammar very stupid.....i just want to try write in english

First

I tell you what..

This is not a spam..

The true is.... I just LOL .... It's funny.... hahaha... :lol::lol:

Can't read anymore... :lol:

Sorry for my bad English :lol: