Bangun bangun...sahur !!!

Huhu...sunyi lak thread nih...tido ke sume?

pein, ketua akatsuki, tapi ade ketua lagik atas...huuuu, makin menarik jalan cerita naruto nih..tapi lagik menarik nye, muke pein cam naruto...sape le agaknyer dier tuh

sasuke lak , perghhh.... hebat gile sekarang nih...

Bangun bangun...sahur !!!

Huhu...sunyi lak thread nih...tido ke sume?

pein, ketua akatsuki, tapi ade ketua lagik atas...huuuu, makin menarik jalan cerita naruto nih..tapi lagik menarik nye, muke pein cam naruto...sape le agaknyer dier tuh

sasuke lak , perghhh.... hebat gile sekarang nih...

banyak kali dier wat suspen,

ingat sasuke mati... 2-3 kali dah,

but still ade trick...

duh~!

aku rasa...yg layan anime eg shipuuden,elok post kat thread lagik satu...sini kang banyak filler lak

huuu..dah tunjuk muka dah uchiha madara .. si tobi yg cam hampeh...huuuu

dah pasti ker saper ketua akatsuki??

movie 3 sangat mengecewakan..jalan citer cam sh1tz..dan membosankan..bagi aku, movie 2 yang terbaik antara movie2 naruto tu..

Kalau kau perasan owang jahat setiap movie Naruto musti bergantung pade alat . . . Baju Armor, Batu, Sarung Tangan . . . Pas tuh muke nak mate sepet ngan idung besar . . . Pereke yang tak sekreatif pereka manga . . .

Ade lagi rupenyer Uchiha . . . Ingatkan 2 ekor je tinggal . . .

Edited by gamerlifee

aku rasa ketua akatsuki tu, OBITO~!! bukan ketua dia tu Tobi kan? kalau diterbalikkan nama pon jadi "TOBI"O , + sharigan si ketua tu pon belah kiri jer, dan obito bagi ke kekashi sharigan tu belah kanan.. memang mengejutkan tul.. ohkohkohkohk...

Edited by ApoNie

aku rasa ketua akatsuki tu, OBITO~!! bukan ketua dia tu Tobi kan? kalau diterbalikkan nama pon jadi "TOBI"O , + sharigan si ketua tu pon belah kiri jer, dan obito bagi ke kekashi sharigan tu belah kanan.. memang mengejutkan tul.. ohkohkohkohk...

x de bukti yg pasti lagi kan??

tuh teori jerk.. hehe

Tobi tuh ngarut btui...

memula nampak cam budak-2 bodoh jerk...

asik kena kan deidara...

skali dier pangkat besor gak dlm akatsuke-suki tuh...

Edited by BudakZonM

so... xder citer bru ker?... senyap jer nie.. aku pun dah tatau apa citer .. bz ngan work... huhu

cite ape lagi... naruto pun dh start pose.. ko tak start2 lagi ker? wakakakaka... ^_^

p/s: jauh gile aku tgl naruto nie, penat tgh download blik... -_-"

Adakah anda bersedia dengan spoiler terbaru?

(Amaran : Ini adalah spoiler)

Naruto 370 - Heart beat

The turbulent times of Akatsuki begin with Pein and Konan. (cover with Konan)

One of Pein's bodies awakens.

Scene changes to Jiraiya.

Jiraiya: it's... god...

Underling: yes.

Jiraiya: then what is it that this god of yours is trying to accomplish? Even though you are just an underling, you must know something.

Underling: only god knows their true plans. we cannot even begin to guess what his true plans are.

Jiraiya: I see. If you cannot tell me about your god, then can you tell me a little bit about Akatsuki.

Underling: never heard of them...

Jiraiya: those arms and legs of yours... I've restrained them. But that's not all. It's also measuring your heart beat. If you are lying, I am able to detect it. Now spit out the truth! Otherwise, you'll also be spending the rest of your life eating flies and dragon flies!

Underling: turn me into a frog or whatever! You won't get anything else out of me! Even an underling has his standards. I am a ninja afterall! I'm not going to sit here and blabber the state of my village to some unknown stranger!

Jiraiya: ...

Underling: ...

Jiraiya: hmph. Even an underling is still a ninja... hmph. Interrogation was never my style, really. We are finished talking. But I will have you wait here. I guess I will go and talk to the god now...

Jiraiya goes into a different room. The door closes automatically behind him.

Jiraiya summons a frog who stands on top of a scroll which floats in the air.

Frog: Jiraiya! What is the meaning of this. Why have you summoned me! Naruto's key has...

Jiraiya: no no, it's not about training. I need you to come out for a bit.

Frog: Come out? What do you mean?

Jiraiya: I'm going to be fighting someone powerful.

Frog: hmph such a formidable foe. Won't let me escape, will ya? (not sure on this)

Jiraiya: It's for the best. Anyway, I need to go into the 'warehouse'.

Scroll opens. Jiraiya places his hand on the scroll.

Jiraiya: alright!

Frog: how longh is it going to take?

The frog asks while closing the scroll.

Jiraiya: It shouldn't take too long. But if anything happens to me, please give Naruto entrance into the 'warehouse'

Frog: Are you crazy? In my stomach sits the key that opens Naruto's eight seals! As each year passes, Yondaime's seal is weakening! The key has been saved for the time when that seal needs to be closed shut again! And you want to put the key in such close proximity to Kyubi's container?

Jiraiya: true, but that is something that Minato left behind. It needs to be passed down to Naruto.

Frog: It's too early! Have you forgotten what happened when we tried to open just four seals?

Jiraiya remembers back to when he was badly scarred.

Jiraiya: true... but because Minato left me with the knowledge of that technique, eventually it would be up to Naruto to complete that Jutsu. I believe that was Minato's plan all along.

Frog: Does Naruto even need that kind of technique? He can't even control Kyuubi's chakra. And more importantly, as soon as you unlock the key even a little bit, Kyuubi's chakra will completely take over. If the seal is released more than it already has, then the will of Yondaime will be in complete vain.

Jiraiya: but minato has purposely only sealed Kyubi's 4 shadow stages, and has left Naruto with access to the 4 stages of light. Why would he leave such enormous power to a young child?

Frog: who knows. maybe he could only finish sealing the 4 shadow stages. Or perhaps he just wanted to leave his son with some power?

Jiraiya: I was Minato's teacher so I know.

Frog : ?

Jiraiya : He's not the type to do things without a reason or intent.

Jiraiya: He knew something. Something of great importance. It was for this reason that he sealed the Kyubi into his own child.

Frog: You're looking too much into it...

Jiraiya: Furthermore, I've been thinking recently... the Kyuubi that attacked Konoha... maybe it wasn't attacking merely on its own accord...

frog: huh?

Jiraiya: I'm starting to think that Kyuubi was actually summoned by someone else.

frog: stupid! Kyuubi has been, for a very long time, a feared monster that attacks villages like a natural disaster. Besides, there's no one that can summon a monster of such enormous strength!

Jiraiya: ah- but there was...

frog: ?

Jiraiya: ...

frog: so who was it...?

Jiraiya: the founder of the Uchiha clan, Uchiha Madara.

frog: gero gero gero (sound of a frog laughing)

frog: stupid! Madara was one of the founders of Konoha. How could he have lived just a mere 15/16 years ago to summon Kyuubi!

Jiraiya: true... everyone knows that he lost against Shoudai in their fighting at the Village of the Ends. But I have a really bad feeling about it. My heart has been beating fast because of it...

Standing on top of Madara's image is Tobi! Inside his mask, sharingan is activated!

Next week: the past that was known.

Hokage ke-4 adalah ayah Naruto .. :)

Edited by Mr Ijan

Jiraiya: He knew something. Something of great importance. It was for this reason that he sealed the Kyubi into his own child.

Agak2 sape lagi yek yang mati sebab sealed kyuubi dalam Naruto .. :lol: