Sign in to follow this  
fffuuu

First Dating

so i have been together with her :wub:

we will go for our first official dating next week :wub:

can u guys here suggest me what to do, what to wear, how to act, what kind of places to go on our 1st official date? ^_^

1) sebelum pergi keluar date, pergi jumpa mak bapa dia, minta izin thats the 1st point
no izin you will be mark as red as menantu ka

2)pilih dating tempat yang sesuai....... dont go to kfc, ayamas, pizzahut, dan mcd, bauan(kimia) yang sedap tu mengakibatkan kekasih hati cepat bosan

3)element of suprise must have, know what she scared(a little =p) know what she like........ if you dont know about her, 0% guaranteed she will find another

4) ada lagi ke........ kalau ada sayw add

1st of all my dear....

ko prefer mlm ke siang? kalu ada siang for 1st date lg more promising, ko leh walk around the park ke... tgk wayang e... mkn2 ke... g karok ke...

byk mendengar...if dia jenis berckp. byk berckp if dia jenis senyap. more jokes pls!!! But no stupid jokes yg merendahkan IQ dia.

[quote name='khairul anwar' date='20 February 2010 - 11:07 PM' timestamp='1266678447' post='1018060']
pakaian - jubah serta serban...

pergi ajak dia dengar ceramah kat masjid2

ok tak idea nie :lol:
[/quote]

can u please, change ur mindset? internet is not for ur race/religion only. same to our country, malaysia. not only ur race/religion live here. dont be racist ok? ;)

oh wai~
ur post count only 18 and yet u still can become moderator?
here also got cronism meh?

[quote name='annex_1' date='21 February 2010 - 08:31 AM' timestamp='1266712276' post='1018099']
oo..u masih x pernah jumpa dia la? cinta internet?
[/quote]

we have meet before..but usually we go out as a group..not only us :blush:

[quote name='sayw' date='20 February 2010 - 09:30 PM' timestamp='1266672641' post='1018039']
1) sebelum pergi keluar date, pergi jumpa mak bapa dia, minta izin thats the 1st point
no izin you will be mark as red as menantu ka

2)pilih dating tempat yang sesuai....... dont go to kfc, ayamas, pizzahut, dan mcd, bauan(kimia) yang sedap tu mengakibatkan kekasih hati cepat bosan

3)element of suprise must have, know what she scared(a little =p) know what she like........ if you dont know about her, 0% guaranteed she will find another

4) ada lagi ke........ kalau ada sayw add
[/quote]

[quote name='teri-chan' date='20 February 2010 - 09:31 PM' timestamp='1266672711' post='1018040']
1st of all my dear....

ko prefer mlm ke siang? kalu ada siang for 1st date lg more promising, ko leh walk around the park ke... tgk wayang e... mkn2 ke... g karok ke...

byk mendengar...if dia jenis berckp. byk berckp if dia jenis senyap. more jokes pls!!! But no stupid jokes yg merendahkan IQ dia.
[/quote]

thanks for the advice ^_^

but im thinking of bring her to any lounge where there is slow music, so that we can talk while we having a drink :blush:

is it ok? Edited by fffuuu

[quote name='fffuuu' date='21 February 2010 - 01:20 PM' timestamp='1266729638' post='1018133']
ur [b]post count only 18[/b] and yet u still can become moderator?
here also got [b]cronism [/b]meh?
[/quote]
Not to answer your issue but something must be cleared.
1. Here: [url="http://forum.putera.com/tanya/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_posts&mid=24021"]http://forum.putera....posts&mid=24021[/url], but even this don't tell the real story.
2. Why do you need to insult the Admin indirectly?:angry: I think even 0-post member can became a moderator if Admin know them somewhere else.
If you are interested to join the moderation team, please send your request to Admin thru PM.
O/w, why bother?
3. k_a was just giving an idea, he's not forcing you to follow. Don't marah-marah ma.
TQ

[quote name='fffuuu' date='21 February 2010 - 01:20 PM' timestamp='1266729638' post='1018133']
can u please, change ur mindset? internet is not for ur race/religion only. same to our country, malaysia. not only ur race/religion live here. dont be racist ok? ;)

oh wai~
ur post count only 18 and yet u still can become moderator?
here also got cronism meh?

[/quote]

joke oni, no need to marah2 liao:lol: :lol:

[quote name='TOYSЯUS' date='21 February 2010 - 02:47 PM' timestamp='1266734871' post='1018143']
Not to answer your issue but something must be cleared.
1. Here: [url="http://forum.putera.com/tanya/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_posts&mid=24021"]http://forum.putera....posts&mid=24021[/url], but even this don't tell the real story.
2. Why do you need to insult the Admin indirectly?:angry: I think even 0-post member can became a moderator if Admin know them somewhere else.
If you are interested to join the moderation team, please send your request to Admin thru PM.
O/w, why bother?
3. k_a was just giving an idea, he's not forcing you to follow. Don't marah-marah ma.
TQ
[/quote]

thanks abang raksasa :lol:

go nekkid and give her surprise batseck.. <_<
[img]http://blog.infinitemonkeysblog.com/files/images/obvious_troll.preview.jpg[/img]

[quote name='TOYSЯUS' date='21 February 2010 - 02:47 PM' timestamp='1266734871' post='1018143']
[/quote]

huhu. so easy can become moderator at this forum :blink:

ok i will PM admin later on ^_^

no wonder [b]SOME[/b] moderator have lack of credibility based on their post :lol: only some ok. dont be mad at me :blush:
i've checked on some moderator post. thanks to tosyrus for teaching me on how to check the post

[quote name='Eman Leto' date='21 February 2010 - 06:22 PM' timestamp='1266747736' post='1018177']
[img]http://blog.infinitemonkeysblog.com/files/images/obvious_troll.preview.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

i suggesting me to go to bring her to the party like this?

its gonna be a romantic date if we go to garden party B)

i'm guessing that ur not a muslim, correct me if i'm wrong.

if so, yes you can bring her to a place that you can dance and talk at the same time. avoid high traffic clubs like zouk or euphoria. otherwise you will hear music n non of her talking.

as for me i like walk around the park, where i can know the person i go out with, and at the same time checking whether he's a serial rapist or killer or pervert.

do what ever u like to do, but pick a place that she can judge you. Oh by the way, dress smartly, avoid wearing caps in a shopping mall or in the building, ur not in park, mind you.

wear a perfume, comb your hair, stop smoking---> girls hate smokers. if u like to drink, avoid to get drunk.

em what else eh.... pls take a bath too hehehe

be cool and be yourself...

yang penting (kalau pembaca semua beragama Islam - bcoz saya tak khususkan seorang je pembaca) jaga syariat, jangan buat yang haram, ok!

biase perempuan akn judge kita based on date bkn melalui rutin harian mcm sms,or phone call...eh?em :wacko:

[quote name='MenCaRi' date='06 March 2010 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1267881240' post='1020396']
seperti dah lari dari topik asal.
first date ajak aweks makan tengahari kat rumah bersama keluarga
[/quote]

waw.. what a [b]BOLD[/b] move B)