Sign in to follow this  
amduron

Dating For Dummies

ph34r.gif
Well, since i'm still at the office, i came up with this idea and wished that everybody will come up with something, just for fun laugh.gif Got something to share? Feel free to do so. And so it begins, so get your brains working, yeah!! laugh.gif Edited by kerandut puaka

QUOTE(are_zn @ Dec 15 2008, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so...what suppose we discuss in this topic?...Loving tips?..hehehe...

well, i suppose you are good with it, very simple, you're the councillor for those who wants to seek advice on how to date, do you have any experience about this?

QUOTE(kripkorn @ Dec 15 2008, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
or how to treat our gf/bf

yup, but firstly we need to sort out on how to date especially if that person is new or first timer, perhaps you have something to say to them, what to wear, where to meet, what to eat, anything. Remember, you are their teacher, hehe.. Edited by kerandut puaka

hahaha.. sum1 get the idea rite... i think it's gud... discussing how to date ur partner ( n i dun mean any business partner n co-partner)...

u want girls opinion izit? hehehe...

rolleyes.gif
you got me, hehe..yup, anybody can share anything about how to date, i mean it's more on how to present youself, so at least the date will not be spoiled, this is where we learn, got something? hehe..

wel.. dis is my point of view... if u want to date a girl... 1st of all make urself presentable... of coz u want ur girl too look cute, pretty all dat.. so does she.. hav u wonder y she hav soo many cloths? to make herself presentable.. at list that what i think.. as for me.. i dun hav much to wear but i know i wan to look gud in front of my beau...

wait ar... i think i did post sum where bout this....

ha.. here it is.. i did post it on Jatidiri thread... but let me do the honour to re-post it again

QUOTE(teri-chan @ Dec 2 2008, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HOW TO TREAT A LADY

Most of us men think we know how to treat a lady. We think opening a door and stepping to one-side to allow our lady friends enter first is being a gentleman. Well sorry guys, if that is all you think you have to do, then you are out of luck.

When you met the one you think is for you. Don’t use the chat up line of ‘How about it.’ Not unless you want a slap across the face, or a drink poured over your head. If she is the fiery kind she may pour it down your pants via your waist band. (That is a big turn off believe me) Try and find an original chat up line, something sweet, flirtatious and doesn’t make you look like a total idiot.

Right now you’ve finally succeeded in getting the girl of your dreams, and your about to go on your first date with her. You’ve booked a table at the best restaurant in town and looking forward to a real hot date. First don’t forget that small bunch of flowers, they’ll put in her good books right from the off.
Make sure you have some thing in mind to talk about, she does not want to hear all about your work, if she is not in the same field she will not know what you are talking about and it will just bore her. Ask her about herself about her job, but don’t let her go on to much about it, all either of you want to know is what you do for a living, not what goes on at your place of work, or about who is who or who does what, all that will come later. It might be a good idea to look up on the ‘net’ for some interesting topics to talk about. Not forgetting to keep it middle-of-the-road she does not want to know about how a carburettor works, unless she is a mechanic.

Now let’s study some of the things she will expect of you, if not all of the time than at least for most of it.

You arrive at her address for that all important date, don’t think that you can drive up and sit outside then blow the car horn. ‘No’ you will be expected to get out of the car and ring the door bell to let her know you have arrived. Although she and the rest of the family, has been looking out of the window for the last twenty minutes. Her mother let’s you inside and shows you in to the lounge, where you stand looking like a true wall flower.

At work you have twenty people working for you, you make million dollar deals, you are frightened of no-one, but there you stand, in this strange girl’s home and you are lost for words. Her grandmother who is sitting in a rocking chair in the corner, beside the television looks you up and down; she looks like Godzilla, but without teeth.
When your dream girl walks in to the room remember to tell her how beautiful she looks, then hand her the flowers. That is providing you remembered to pick them up before you got out the car (HINT) Always hold the bunch of flowers upside down, that way if they are starting to go a bit limp no-one will notice, and when you hand them over put your free hand under the heads of the flower’s, this will display your bouquet to the fullest. It’s up to you if you hand them over to the mother or your new girlfriend. Personally I always give them to the mother as I say, ‘These are for you, but they look insufficient in your presence.’ Sick This always goes down well with both women.

You’ve arrived at the restaurant, now what? First you jump out of the car and open the door, That is if the concierge has not beaten you to it. Have you ever tried getting out of a sport’s car in a dress while trying not to show your underpants. When you are shown your table, if the waiter pulls out her chair let her sit-down first, if not you make sure you pull the chair out for her, but be careful not to bang her legs as you do so. Don’t forget you are driving and are only allowed one glass of wine with your meal. A best bet is to add water, although it is a sin to add any thing to wine. Keep the conversation light, but interesting, if you’ve got the hots for her don’t rush things she will let you know if you will be in luck and she is willing to go back to your place or not, either way always remember to take your ’Mates’ with you.

If she doesn’t give you the red light, you shouldn’t worry; it’s not a slur on your manhood. She may just be being coy. There is always another night just stay calm and all will fall into place.

Providing that night arrives there are a few important things you should always remember.

If you plan to take her back to your place, make sure you clean it up first, theres nothing worse than walking on someone else's dirt, for a woman that is. Look around the place, see those dirty plates in the corner pick them up and take them in to the kitchen, you know that room that holds the microwave and put them in the sink, its the square thing in the middle of the wall under the window, turn the tap/faucet on and let the hot water wash them. Go around the lounge and the bedroom and look for any dirty clothes, collect them all and put them in the linen basket. (If you don’t have a linen basket put them in the bottom of your wardrobe/closet.) Now don’t forget the most important part, the bed, if you think turning the sheets over will do, well it want, if you can’t remember when you last changed your sheet’s then it’s to long ago. Change the sheet’s, if you have only one set, wash them, not forgetting to use some fabric conditioner; she’ll think all the better of you if the bed at least smell’s nice.

p/s: sum points r NOT i repeat NOT suitable here in Mesia... just take ur points n hope for the best haha!! Edited by teri-chan

QUOTE(teri-chan @ Dec 15 2008, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wel.. dis is my point of view... if u want to date a girl... 1st of all make urself presentable... of coz u want ur girl too look cute, pretty all dat.. so does she.. hav u wonder y she hav soo many cloths? to make herself presentable.. at list that what i think.. as for me.. i dun hav much to wear but i know i wan to look gud in front of my beau...

wait ar... i think i did post sum where bout this....

ha.. here it is.. i did post it on Jatidiri thread... but let me do the honour to re-post it again

p/s: sum points r NOT i repeat NOT suitable here in Mesia... just take ur points n hope fir the best haha!!

ph34r.gif
nice teri-chan, **pjg sgt** laugh.gif i hope this will help us. Well, i'm still working my brain, later perhaps, hehe..

hahah!! i notice dat too hahah!!! in fact i havnt read it till finish hikhikhik how irony is dat? nway...

i remembered there is 1 e-book in jiwang.org bout this dating ideas.... it's called.... "101 Romantice Ideas"

i used to read it.. until page 2 or 3 haha until i get bored... my eyes aching staring at my LCD for a long time hikhikhik....

haha sorry sorry my bad my bad .. sad.gif didnt mean to offend anyone ....I humbly apologize for my rudeness ...cheers Edited by SetsunaFSeiei
questionare tidak sesuai untuk tatapan umum.

oit.. mind the language pls... mad.gif mad.gif there's still underage student here... dun want they get any ideas... Edited by zer0Nehza
terima kasih teguran anda

QUOTE(teri-chan @ Dec 15 2008, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oit.. mind the language pls... mad.gif mad.gif there's still underage student here... dun want they get any ideas...

thank you teri-chan, please forgive him, we want to share everything about how to date, so a friendly message from me, no funny stuff in here, hehe.. laugh.gif

ur welcome... dun like ppl asking stuupid question like dat... i'm angry oredi... Edited by teri-chan

hahahah!!! this is nothing to do wif the topic hahah!! but i'm smiling edi hehehe...

well, here my first tip after so long of desperation of looking for something, haha..

Be a Tourist for a Day
-ok, this is for those who lives in big cities such as KL (for sure..) well the idea is to take a walk & enjoy the scenery with your partner, regardless whether he/she knows that area. So it's your time to introduce yourself, make it proper enough & don't try any silly or funny stuff during that time or you are screwed, trust me. You can show around which is your favorite place, etc. Then it's a good idea to have a drink. Pick a place where you think it's worth remembering (remember, you might be going to the same place again some other time, well, if you are lucky enough to make a second date..)

hope this will help. hehe..

but evry time lepak-ing on mamak stall no gud wat....

here's my wish on my special day or date hehehe... only applicable ONLY on special occasion..

1 - giv presents
2 - hav dinner/lunch on special place
3 - take me to less crowded ppl.. but amusement park oso can hehehe...

what else eh... cant think now.. feeling sleepy edi...

QUOTE(kerandut puaka @ Dec 15 2008, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well, i suppose you are good with it, very simple, you're the councilor for those who wants to seek advice on how to date, do you have any experience about this?

councilor?..herm..no experience ma..hehe...

maybe u and teri-chan have to teach me...

but...it look like there are only two of you in this topic...

where is others?..

it's ok even if it's only us rolleyes.giflaugh.gif . Well, to learn something i need some input from others as well, you can see each post over here, try & develop your own technique on how to make a good, perhaps the best date ever. No harm for being a councilor, you consult at the same time learning from others. About teri-chan, well she's just every where in English Corner, no wonder she's always around, hehe.. laugh.gif

at least someone frowned upon that getting laid crap!
in fact i think all of us should push the report button on it.
i cant believe how premarital sex is soooo accepted in here
and didnt even rage the hell out of anyone. what is this ???
AMERICA ?????

to Setsuna, u wanna be all that super liberal and have all yo
gettinglaids fine u go on on be it and have em but
u best not getting dat stinkin flick in here u get me ? cos im pretty sure
u dont get the whole tradition and custom of us 'orang MALAYSIA/ISLAM!'
and to the rest of u .. shame on you! push the darn report button
already.

and dont confuse speaking English with corrupting your morals! Edited by ayer tenang

First of all i would to apologize on behalf of Setsuna as for his "super liberal" idea as you've already mentioned just now. My mistake as i didn't take the necessary "push the button" for good sake, credits to mods for being alert all this time . But please be rest assured as I've already mentioned earlier such as no funny stuff or sort of to be mentioned again in a more friendly approach. So please everybody don't hesitate to bring out the idea for this thread as we're learning about something, just a simple piece of advice for a good reason, shouldn't be no harm right?

For ayer tenang, thousand apology in advance and thank you for your post, indeed i learned a lot from here and now on, forever will be. Perhaps we could share and contribute something to improve our comprehension about English language? That's why i tried to be as creative as possible (sometimes creativity kills..) when posting a new thread. Hope this will clear all the mess (even though i know it's not much but I'm doing my best for my part)

QUOTE(ayer tenang @ Dec 16 2008, 01:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
at least someone frowned upon that getting laid crap!
in fact i think all of us should push the report button on it.
i cant believe how premarital sex is soooo accepted in here
and didnt even rage the hell out of anyone. what is this ???
AMERICA ?????

to Setsuna, u wanna be all that super liberal and have all yo
gettinglaids fine u go on on be it and have em but
u best not getting dat stinkin flick in here u get me ? cos im pretty sure
u dont get the whole tradition and custom of us 'orang MALAYSIA/ISLAM!'
and to the rest of u .. shame on you! push the darn report button
already.

and dont confuse speaking English with corrupting your morals!

sad.gif I regret saying things that inappropriate ,if its not too much please forgive me ayer tenang , teri-chan , kerandut puaka ,and to all readers here ,im truly sorry.

regards

well.. apologies accepted... let us discuss the topic wif appropriate manner hehehe, setsuna... dun b so sad la... we doing it just be coz we all love u hehheh...

Well, i guess this is the right time for us to continue our dating tips. Firstly and foremost, i would to address this message ONCE again as i don't want to be blamed for creating such ridiculous thread for nothing, it's just a tip, NOT more than just sharing ideas and that's it, NO FUNNY STUFF (you should note this "funny stuff" and aware about the rules in the first place, and i must admit that i make mistake, most of the time..) please and i won't hesitate to push the report button once i feel the need to do so.

I want to be responsible as I'm the thread starter, i need to maintain the quality even sometimes (you can say most of the time, yes i did) I'm slacking somewhere somehow, you see, we're not perfect at all. So please, mind your language, funny for you but not for the others. I'm not blaming anybody SPECIFICALLY for this nor annoyed, it's just natural for somebody to raise their voice when someone is not listening to you so keep that in mind. We are learning English Language, so that's why the thread was created, expressing yourself in whatever mean necessary as long as it is in English Language.

If i want to talk about this academically (bet me, who wants to date "academically"?) I'm pretty sure the thread will be dismissed, sad isn't it? So and so, let's make this thing clear ONCE and for all, the objective must be there, the presentation must be proper and most of all acceptable. Otherwise, Mr Mods, please do your job, we need you badly!! Lastly, i would like to apologize for this lousy post, it's not something that should be here, nor worth to remember even to read it! It's just a simple, friendly and most of all, caring advice. Say what you mean and mean what you say. After all, we are Malaysians, aren't we? happy.gif