Sign in to follow this  
Anarchy99

New Game!

Ha ah.. best jugak game ni.. skrang ni tgh free.. buleh terus register.. x payah pakai e-mail betul pun buleh masuk.. klik link kt sebelah : Drug Lords Game.. buleh jadi gian.. cool.gif

Weh.. xde game baru y lain ke?

Sape2 y tahu game y best2 tu kongsi2 le..

Klu game guna LAN lagi bagus.. buleh lawan ramai2.. tongue.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

Kalo pakai LAN atau Network, biasanya RO (Ragnarok Online), tp......

Disebabkan perubahan versi RO lah, aku beralih kepada online game yang lain iaitu Conquer Online (kat Putera.com yang asal, ada orang namakan game nih sebagai 'Dragon Raja'(?))

uik game online ek...druglord ko reka ker anarchy99 hehehehe laugh.gif

wahhh.... Anarchy99 best la ko nih leh jadi MOD kat putera nih...

camner ekk........?????

mana la aku tau... aku pun tgh pk nie.. huhuuhuhu~ apa2 pun thx kpd sesape yg undi aku...

**takde sesape nak bagitau ker game2 online terbaru yg best...

aku pun nak tau gak!!! cool.gif

I was honoured to finally enter Fifa 2005 producer "booth". My meeting was scheduled at 5 PM so I arrived around 10 minutes before (if there was a time I needed to be punctual, that was it). I was kind of nervous around 15 minutes before the interview, but I thought that calming down was the best strategy to use.

This was the crucial moment of this trip, we did a great effort to pay for it and we surely thought that SoccerAccess deserves a better consideration in the making of Fifa 2005. Countless amount of ideas came into my head, and since I was pretty excited about this meeting, I decided to write down the SA objectives in my E3 notebook.

The objectives were these:

SoccerAccess 99-2004 Best Moments DVD (5 minutes)

SoccerAccess background (3 minutes)

We’ve already participated with EA with Fifa 2000.

We were linked from Fifa’s official website before (fifala.com)

We’re a site with an "open source" philosophy, partner of many sites in the fifa scene.

Job opportunities (14 minutes)

What is the correct way to apply for a job at EA.

Are there any freelance opportunities?

We surely would like to be among the people that actually develop the

SoccerAccess Facts (5 minutes)

This is were I will show Dave the polls we’ve recently made

What is the main feature you’re looking in Fifa 2005?

How important is SA in your Fifa experience? Close-out: Give Dave the SoccerAccess t-shirts, the SA Forums suggestions (as I said, I printed them all), business card (1 minute)

Ok, I had the "master plan" in my hand, and already felt pretty calmed and sure of the objectives I was seeking, however, I still was very anxious. Didn’t knew what the results of the meeting were going to be. As I noticed that it was 5:10 PM already, I insisted the lady in the media desk with an obvious question "Should I just wait here??" jaja, in less than 2 minutes I was called and was heading to Fifa 2005 producer meeting room, this was the big moment I was waiting forward to.

The first thing I noticed as I entered the room was that only Dave was waiting for me (I was supposed to meet with two persons at EA), however I took this as an advantage since it was a 1-1 talk, with should be much more productive. As I entered, I noticed a play station connected to a big TV and a Fifa 2005 alpha video. I did thought in taking as many pictures as I can, but (I hope you can understand my point of view) the most important things for me were the chat, I had all the expo to take as many pictures as I want. Apart from that fact, I also felt that I was being shown an exclusive Fifa 2005 material, so I wanted to keep it exclusive, respect EA and the trust they provided me (if that material would be meant to be public, then they should’ve displayed it in EA’s booth). Therefore, I decided to leave my camera in my bag, and proceed with the objectives.

The first thing I noticed in the video was that it was meant for Fifa 2005 developers only. I felt really good as Dave explained me all the aspects behind Fifa 2005. "Time to be honest" I thought, as I commented Dave how much I loved Fifa 2002 (yeah, I hardly ever play Fifa 2004, I did enjoyed Fifa 2003, but there’s no like Fifa 2002 for me). As he agreed with my point of view, he proceed to the Fifa 2005 alpha video explanation. There are four main aspects in which EA is working for Fifa 2005:

Responsiveness

Intelligence

Realism

Innovation

From the notes I took, that all resumes in two main aspects:

play

Cinematics

Time to talk a bit about each feature of the :

1) Responsiveness._ Dave told me how they’ve watched countless amount of soccer in order to determine what their fault was. They soon noticed that in real soccer, the "first touch" was pretty important. Players don’t stay with the ball much time, in fact, a good player is that person able to put the ball were he wants with just one touch of the ball (I remembered Maradona, Pele, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Davids… videos then). After I saw those soccer videos, some nice Fifa 2005 3D graphics showed how EA has accomplished that task in the . "We want the players to have better control of the players", Dave said.

I was delighted with the idea of having a new Fifa that was actually more realistic, and that will lift the fun factor a lot. I mentioned how I didn’t liked the "Off the ball" system, since the player that is going to pass stays in a "standby" mode, waiting for the other players to open up spaces in the field. "That’s pretty un-realistic", I mentioned. As we agreed on the first point of the , we proceed to the Intelligence videos

2)Intelligence._ I was shown a couple of videos that showed how players in Fifa 2005 seem to "think" during the . For example, when one player is going to shot a corner, he actually takes a sec to see the players that he’ll be able to pass the ball. Pretty realistic, however there’s much more intelligence than that. The greatest feature about intelligence was the defensive work.

EA has done a great job in the intelligence of the defenders. When you’re going to shot at the goal, the defenders actually to their best attempt to block the shot, just like in real soccer. Now you’ll be able to have a tougher , that’s not an easy of previous versions of Fifa 2005. The defense now looks and works like a real defense, with individual efforts to ruin your goal smile.gif

3) Realism._ In this point of the video, I was shown what we all know: Cinematics! Yeah, EA has made a great effort in order to have better cinematics in the . As Dave told me about this "live broadcast" cameras, I really thought that this was the moment were I could interrupt him. I mentioned how we’ve released a lot of patches that already include this cinematics in every moment of the (substitutions, player entrances, goal celebrations…) As we watched Fifa 2005 cinematics, I noticed that the has improved a lot in this aspect. Now players are "broadcasted" like in a real TV . For instance, in a corner kick, the camera will follow the shooter just like a live broadcast sideline camera. We’re also going to see faces close-ups as they all prepare for the corner kick.

EA has made a great effort in making the more fun with all these camera zooms. However, I did noticed that the entrance to the stadium didn’t improved that much. I was really looking forward to show Dave the SA 99-2004 Best Moments DVD, which contained a lot of cinematics Ariel has made in the last years. However, I would rate EA "Realism" a great feature that will be included in the , I think that Fifa 2005 will really be more fun, rather than realistic, these changes will let patch makers enjoy seeing their edited faces in the .

4) Innovation._ This is the part of Fifa 2005 that I liked most. By applying basic Newton rules, the players in the now have a "momentum" which enhances the overall experience a lot. For instance, if you’re dribbling and you suddenly change the directions, the "intelligent" defender will do it’s best to follow you, however, you’ll have a small gap to actually dribble him because of the defender’s momentum.

In other words, defenders are no longer those annoying players that follow you everywhere you go. Now you can actually change the direction of your run and wait for the defender to pass by (like when the Brazilians "dance" in the field and make the defenders pass by because of their natural speed). It’s a really nice feature we’ll all looking forward to.

The last part of the innovation video was a blank screen that only showed me the difference in the audio of the . I was told that Fifa 2005 would include 700 live chants for over 500 teams. Apart from that, the crowd now gets more excited/bored as the quality improves/decreases.

For instance, if your team is playing nice soccer and you’re local, the crowd will start feeling the natural stadium excitement, and they will cheer louder. If you’re reaching the goal with a nice play, the crowd will "stand up" (again this is all audio, what I mean is that it will sound loder) and when you finally score you will definitively experience the crowd happiness with all their cheers and chants. If you compare this to graphics, the audio in the is almost as important as the cinematics in the . They actually make the ’s fun factor increase dramatically.

As an overall rate, I would have to say that Fifa 2005 is a must-have since it’s not just a version which objective is to continue the cycle. There’s are great improvements in the and above all, the work EA has done in the play is fantastic. Stay tuned since I still need to write the SoccerAccess 99-2004 Best Moments DVD review. As much as you liked reading this review, I’m sure that the conference reviews and the rest of this meeting will also be interesting.

mmg besh improvement utk FIFA 2005 nih...dr segi gameplay... mmg dramatik..byk skill..dan pergerakkan yg telah ada improvement..crossing... shooting...

cuma header agak susah sedikit..

w/pon gitu...still ader bug dari fifa 2004 dan euro 2004..huhuhu..