Sign in to follow this  
z3ronim

Ssitem Amaran Angin Kencang

i am a student of National Defense University of Malaysia...doing a research and in process to build up a system which is Rainstorm Alarm System...my system consist of anemometer which is to calculate the wind speed,a buzzer which is as an alarm and my PC as the control unit...

the anemometer will calculate wind speed and send the data to my PC..then my PC will analyze if the wind speed is at a danger level it will activate the buzzer through serial port...

firstly, i am having problems whether to buy the anemometer or build it on my own..but i dont know what components to use because my objective is to build a simple and cheap ones Sad

secondly, i dont know how to codes the serial port using Microsoft Visual Basic and Inpout32.dll file to receive the data from the anemometer and activate the buzzer...

recently my friends told me to build the anemometer using CPU fan...i think it is a great idea because my scope is to build a cheaper one...

so i want ask if you guys know how to get or calculate the speed of CPU fan??..

can anyone help me??please...i try everything but i still cant do it..