Sign in to follow this  
winson

A Good Current Account

My name is Winson, now I am working at Alliance bank, SME banking department. If anyone wish to open a current account, I can be your introducer.

Something that wants to share with you guys ;)

1) Alliance bank is focus on SME (small & medium enterprises) customers; we provide consultation to customers about banking knowledge. Compare with other banks, they focus more on MNC (Multinational Corporation) and they have no time to consult SME customers.

2) Free current account opening fee, usually bank will charge Rm20 to open a current account, as we are doing promotion, customers can eliminate this fee.

3) Free half yearly current account charges. Bank will charge customer Rm20 if the customers cannot achieve a certain amount (usually average Rm3k per month) in half year. Now Alliance bank can help you to eliminate this fee.

4) Free online payment charges. Usually when customers doing online transactions, bank will charges Rm1 per transaction. Now, Alliance Bank enables you to transact with no online transaction charges (unlimited).

5) Free business ATM card issuance fee. Usually bank will charge Rm8 per ATM card. Now Alliance Bank do it free for customers. Customers may go to any ATM machine to withdrawn cash, with no charges (usually bank will chargers Rm1).

6) Free bounced cheque protection fee. Many customers facing this problem because they are new in business, sometimes they might have bounced cheque problem. Bank will charge Rm150-200 per bounced cheque. Now Alliance bank will protect this problem, won't charge.

7) Provide interest in current account. Alliance Bank is the only one Bank provides interest to customers in current account. (Other bank is no 0% interest).

8) I can be your introducer or referral, so customers can save time in looking for an introducer and referral. I can meet you in KL and Selangor area, 100% no services charges.

Contact number: 016-9302908 (Winson Ng)
Position: Alliance bank SME baking Sales Executive
Email: [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]