Sign in to follow this  
kopipanaz

Scholar KPTM vs KPM

Salam hey all, I have a lil problems regarding scholarship and I really appreciate if u guys here can help me to figure out what is the best.
Like this, I got offers from kpm and kptm, kpm for cikgu at secondary school meanwhile kptm I’ll becoming lecturer either in polytechnic or community college. I just wonder which one is good for me …I mean…for a long term….i don’t know which one to select and I dunt know how much kptm will provide their scholar for each sem. Plus I got scholar in programming language which is quite tough…I do like programming language but to teach others to understand it is not easy, it is not a simple job…

But if I became teacher, nothing much that I can improve in my carrier plus information technology very wide in secondary school cuz they put everything in it include multimedia, networking, computer system, programming language and so on, I’m afraid my student cannot carry on…
So I dunt know…and what say you…

im not really familiar bout dat kpm or kptm stuff, it's juz dat i've got few questions spinning in my head. n i cant stop myself thinking bout it.. so, if u dont mind, here it is

how did u apply for dat particular scholarship? n wats d minimum requiremnt? where did u apply?

i havent finish my study yet but i've started applying for d job already.. i do really really interested in teaching..

bout ur kpm/ktpm, in my opinion, once ure into it, d learning and teaching would come to no end.. its juz a matter which one ure comfortable with.. dealing with d high school studnt or college studnt.. ur call

wif all due respct, i really need ur information/opinion in these kpm/kptm thg.. thanks

owh as for kpm...i read about the advertisement via kpm's (kementerian pelajaran m'sia) website and same goes with kptm...they will held it once per sem if i'm not mistaken...but as for kptm the candidate must have at least two years balance in his/her programs.

and...for kpm, since i am studying at UPSI, the advertisement publish via our portal, as for kptm i just browse the kptm and i saw this offers...but now i'm confuse which one to choose.

as for kpm, at least 2.75...but 3.3 is a must i guess and after apply you have to go to MEDSI test, an interview and if that is your faith, it's all yours, but honestly it's depend on your luck believe me, since best stud in my class is not selected...and you must below than 25 years...

as for kptm, it's a lil bit difficult, even u dont have to undergo medsi, but the number of candidates selected are very limited, have to really fight for it, the fluency in english is the key...and they also offers the scholar according to your programs...hope this will help...and do not hesitate to ask...i will answer it as i could...

ooo... currently, im completing my bachelor science.. n im interested in teaching technical course.. i didnt hv any basic teaching experience

but i believe i'd fulfil d minimum requiremnt(despite my english sucks).. its juz dat d chances 4 me r very slim rite?

but as for kptm the candidate must have at least two years balance in his/her programs.

meaning...? i dnt hv to undergo d MEDSI am i?

no according to the rules, during the application students must at list have 2 years balance as for example for 1st degree the overall semester is 8 = 4 years, so only students in sem 1 maximum sem 4 can apply, because when the students in sem 5 the balance sem is 1 and half year so not enough. As for medsi, there is no more for kptm...