chaosbozack

What This Bright Star Anyway

i realize this at last year but just recently at 2009 countdown i beginning to question my self hmm something miss in 2008 ohh yeah what is this star anyway glowing bright near the moon??? is not wise too see it all day but not knowing what is it i don't know if this is the right forum but i goggle it got many answer without any reference so i include picture for you to help me and other out there to know the wonder of the universe excl.gif and believe me that not UFO or airasia/mas laugh.gif Edited by chaosbozack

can it be? a satellite light can be as bright as a star? if so... then it will cost the country millions of dollars to generate that kind of light.

QUOTE(teri-chan @ Jan 3 2009, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
err.. wasnt that the north star?

i check it just now the direction the star located is west by the way can anybody conform to me if you all also can see this star at night laugh.gif Edited by chaosbozack

i think i know the answers...

i guessing 'shining star'...
am i correct...

no offence...
juz trying to cheer up anyone who read this....

That's not a star, but probably a planet. When the sky is dark at night when all the stars aren't very visible, if there is one "star" that shines and obviously stick out, that would probably be a planet. Satellites aren't that bright. I think it's probably either Venus or Jupiter. Remember the "smiley face" incident last year? Those two eyes were Venus and Jupiter, so it would probably be one of them.