Sign in to follow this  
kasyfi

Change Is Possible..

First of all please don't label me a romeo .. ;p

I recently read this question on a blog..and it has just come across my mind..

I would like to know other people's point of view on this matter...

What has locked you into making the same relationship mistakes again and again?

It is very rare for people to make real changes in their behavior based on previous mistakes. Often people make the same relationship mistakes again and again. It is helpful to look at the reasons why people seem to get stuck in a cycle of repetition compulsion. So, what locks you in and prevents you from learning from your own mistakes?

Myself, and my likings haha :P . It is really difficult to change something that has been with s for such a long time....

Edited by versanner

That is because of the habit - the most you want to do in the easiest way. But there is still a room for improvement. Everyone can improve, just that he/she want to do it or not. Just ask yourself, what is the problem. If not, ask the friends. Lastly, you can even pray, ask for help and 'hidayah' from God.

The second opinoin is maybe you've been cursed. :) Whatever you do, you still doing the same mistakes.

yep and I read about this opinion on how do I do when I make a mistake; and that a genius does too:

When you make a mistake, there are only three things you should ever do about it:

1-Admit it

2- Learn from it

3- Don't ever repeat it...

well guess when you've cheated on your girlfriend or you promised her to give a call but never did so;

just follow those above...wish the relationship remains good..