dark_zone05

Saya Memerlukan Pakar Visual Basic..

Mana ada broken.... Tengok, aku siap pastekan isi kandungan kat dalam tu.... aku dah baca... kalau aku tak baca aku takkan post

Serial I/O (RS232)

All Intel PCs have one or two serial ports usually referred to as Com1 and Com2. These comm ports provide voltages and pin outs consistent with RS-232C. Normally, these ports are used for mice, modems, printers, and the like.

Under DOS, it was possible to directly access these ports. However, Windows 95 and above forbid direct hardware access. Therefore, this page exists to help get around windows.

Generic References | Visual Basic | MS Access | Delphi | C++ Builder | Windows API

Generic References

Most of this was gathered by searching Altavista for rs232 (notice that I used lower case).

* I suggest starting with this good Tutorial.

* Here is the complete standard including the pin out, timing, and signal descriptions.

* Voltage Specs

* Free Application Software

* Did you know that RS means Recommended Standard? This site also compares Simplex/Duplex and DTE/DCE. Free software shows how to write Windows 95 programs which access the serial port - comm32.zip/comm32.cpp (4kb)

* The Visual Basic help file explains how to use Comm.drv to access serial ports. (Search on serial.)

' Open the serial port

MSComm1.CommPort = 2 ' Set the port number

MSComm1.Settings = "56000,N,8,1" ' Set UART parameters

MSComm1.PortOpen = True ' Required, might lock port

MsComm1.Output = "Text string" ' Send data

Buffer$ = Buffer$ & MSComm1.Input ' Read data