Sign in to follow this  
gmos

"checking Accoun" Aka Bukak Us Bank Akaun

ade tak sape2 kat sini yg pernah bukak akaun bank US?

coz kat satu forum tu,ade member dia claim yg kalau kita ade bank US,lebih jimat berbanding guna debit card yg kene cas macam2..

yg bagusnye..bank tu terima duit dari ecurrency cam EMO,stormpay dan paypal..

wire transfer ke bank msia dia cas usd15-25..kira acceptable lar..

ni antara FAQ berkenaan bank tu:-

Frequently Asked Questions

1. Does this work with Paypal, Stormpay, EMO?

Yes.

You can link your account to your PayPal account and verify your account. You can transfer money FROM your PayPal account to this bank account. With this US bank account, you can now withdraw your PayPal money to this account and turn it to real cash! After you transfer your PayPal money to the bank account, you can easily withdraw the cash at over 17,000 ATMs worldwide using your VISA Platinum Debit Card or you can make a wire transfer to your local bank account.

This account will also work for Stormpay and EMO. Not only that! When you received check from USA, you can deposit the check into this account as well. So, you can save a lot of money by saving it from being cut down by local bank.

If you have account with 2CheckOut, ClickBank, this will be very helpful. But this is not limited, even Google AdSense check can also be deposited into the account!

2. Is there a minium deposit?

We opened an account with no deposit. There is no minimum balance after your account has been opened.

3. How about the account fees?

As long as your account stays active, there are no fees.

4. Do I need a US tax number?

No. NOT even your own country's tax number is needed.

5. How much can I withdraw per day?

You can withdraw up to $500 a day with your VISA debit card.

You can write a check in any amount (covered by your balance ofcourse).

You can wire transfer any amount (up to your balance) to any other bank account in any country.

6. Do I need Bank reference letter?

No. A photocopy of your passport is all that's needed. The photocopy does not need to be notarised or certified. No credit check is done.

7. Will I receive account statements?

Yes. You can choose to receive electronic statements (PDF) or printed statements.

8. Can I use my VISA debit card in any country?

Yes. You can use your VISA debit card at any ATM. You can also use it wherever VISA is accepted.

9. Can anyone open an account?

Almost anyone can open an account. The only exceptions are citizens of the following countries - Canada, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Liberia, Sierra Leone, the UNITA faction in Angola, Syria and Burma (Myanmar).

10. Can I trust this bank with my money?

This is not a small town bank. It is a Very Large and Reputable Company with branches all over the US. It is even listed in the New York Stocks Exchange (NYSE) with market capitalization of over 7 Billion!

------------------------------------------

sumber dari : http://www.bizquest.info

yg aku x faham.. org yang buat web ni ada pulak akaun maybank2u atas nama HALIM... erm...

"This is not a small town bank. It is a Very Large and Reputable Company with branches all over the US. It is even listed in the New York Stocks Exchange (NYSE) with market capitalization of over 7 Billion!"

GMOS...kawe ada kawan lama yang tinggal kek Virginia. Mamat ni tok arab, dia ni Network Consultant. leh email dia tanya: [email protected]. Kawe kenal dia sbb kami memang dulu amik kursus CCIE bersama pada tahun 1999.

Kawe doh tanyo dah dia dulu, dia kata, elok gak bukak akaun HSBC ataupun Citibank jer bagi kita kek Mesia ni. Leh terima Stormpay ke apa ker..buleh kita tipon terus jer ngan Citibank dan mana2 HSBC di Malaysia.

Kalo ada masalah dengan akaun bank di US nanti. Letih kita nak menalipun pulak. Kalo kawe, kawe tok la kisah sangak sbb memang ada kawan yang buleh dipercayai di sana. Sanak sedare yang belajar sana pun masih ada berbaki lagi.

Mau dia bekukan akaun kita tu nanti, dituduh agent Al-Qaeda pulak...heheh..ko takkan la tak tau cara US layan ko nanti? Trus masuk Guantanamao ajerlah, pagi2 sebelum masuk semayang subuh, disuruh kencing berak atas Quran dulu. rolleyes.gif

Kawe sajo jer bagi option, mana tau ada faedah nanti. Buleh sama2 kita kongsi. smile.gif

yg aku x faham.. org yang buat web ni ada pulak akaun maybank2u atas nama HALIM... erm...

"This is not a small town bank. It is a Very Large and Reputable Company with branches all over the US. It is even listed in the New York Stocks Exchange (NYSE) with market capitalization of over 7 Billion!"

Ok, ni mesti misunderstanding...

Akaun Maybank tu utk penerimaan pembelian oleh orang Malaysia. Lebih mudah, sebab kalau bagi no akaun kat seberang, karang tak der receive payment lak.

http://usbank.bizquest.biz

Thanks GMosy for the thread!