Sign in to follow this  
athlonium

Intel Viiv

ohh actually takde bende pon just Dual Pentium M masuk desktop.... VIIV pronounce dia adalah FIVE... so ni Intel Five la maksud dia...

"And if you think the colours mean anything, forget that, because MacDonald said they had no significance whatever. And in case any of you are wondering just how to pronounce VIIV, you pronounce it like five. So why isn't it called Five?"

source : http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=25673

hhhehe..tapi dengar citer intel tak jadi pakai logo tu...diorang pakai logo nih

user posted image

hehhehehe.... biggrin.gif gurau jer...

hmmm macam2 pendapat...

"I suppose you are referring to the Apple logo. But then again, perhaps you're not.

It looks to me like Intel wants to represent a dual-core Pentium 5 processor with that logo. V//V - with "V" and "V" representing their Pentium 5 processor and "//" representing two cores. That's my take on it."

source: http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread...?t=52987&page=2

ermm....mmg la bkn dual core...tapi dia akan ttp pakai pentium M jadikan Dual Core....jadikan Media Centre PC :

"PCs based on Intel Viiv technology will be easy to use with a remote control and will be powered by a suite of Intel technologies, including a dual-core processor, chipset, platform software and wired networking capabilities."

anyway thanks ya for da info....