1. Indonesia - 22 points
2. Malaysia - 21 points
3. Thailand - 21 points
4. Asia - 16 points
5. Europe - 14 points 
6. Singapore - 11 points
7. Vietnam - 5 points
8. Philippines - 2 points

Only the top 4 teams will advance to the semi-finals. As such here is the line up for the semi-finals on the 14th April in Kuala Lumpur

SF1: Malaysia vs TBC (14:00 KL)
SF2: Indonesia vs TBC (19:30KL)

The 3rd and 4th team will be drawn for their semi-finals spot to determine whether they face either Malaysia or Indonesia on the 12th April in Kuala Lumpur!

Malaysia still left behind Indonesia 1 point so far.. no worries i still believe that Malaysia still got a chance win this tournament. :159:

LCW doesn't play in this tournament right? i heard that he want to play only in Major league or tournament to collect some point.. I've seen latest rank of BWF he still number one but followed by Chen long closely..

Malaysia still left behind Indonesia 1 point so far.. no worries i still believe that Malaysia still got a chance win this tournament. :159:

for sure we still got a chance to win this tournament..
Indonesia and Malaysia are the top two seeds, so they are guaranteed not to meet in the Semi Finals. biggrinn.gif

That's amazing bro.. i think this actually he shows some skills that Malaysia player has.

For Your Information, Malaysia wins Axiata Cup at Home!!! :3:

Axiata Cup Semi-final Results

Malaysia 3, Asia All Stars 0
WS: Sonia Cheah (MAS) bt Tai Tzu Ying (TPE) 21-18, 21-16
MS: Daren Liew (MAS) bt Lee Hyun Il (KOR) 22-24, 21-12, 21-12
XD: Chan Peng Soon / Goh Liu Ying (MAS) bt Ashwini Ponnappa Tarun Kona (IND) 21-8, 18-21, 21-17
MD: Koo Kien Keat / Tan Boon Heong (MAS) vs. Bao Chunlai / Zheng Bo (CHN) [not played]

Thailand 3, Indonesia 0
WS: Ratchanok Inthanon (THA) bt Lindaweni Fanetri (INA) 21-18, 21-16
MS: Tanongsak Saensomboonsuk (THA) bt Tommy Sugiarto (INA) 21-16, 21-15
XD: Sudket Prapakamol / Saralee Thoungthongkam (THA) bt Tontowi Ahmad / Lilyana Natsir (INA) 21-17, 21-18
MD: Boonsak Ponsana / Songphon Anugritayawon (THA) vs. Hendra Setiawan Mohammed Ahsan (INA) [not played]

headlines-lcw3.jpg

headlines-champions.jpg

headlines-semis-masvsasia.pngheadlines-week2.png

headlines-success.png?1364979796460lee-chong-wei-04axiatacup2013.jpg

I Love Take Lee Chong Wei Picture..He is our Inspiration to win this Axiata!!

130413_ac_ws_sonia-cheah-12-jpeg-axiatac

130413_ac_ms_daren-liew-10-jpeg-axiatacu

His react is so excited to win!!

sonia-cheah-axiata2013.jpg

Best x gambar nie..heeee...

This is the best shot from Sonia Cheah..hehe..she is a badminton queen for Malaysia.. :159:

She win against Tai Tzu Ying last 2 week..even though she lost to Ratchanok Intanon, 16-21 and 17-21 but drew level when Goh Liu Ying/Chan Peng Soon beat Sudket Prapakamol/Saralee Thoungthongkam, 21-16 and 21-15 in the mixed doubles. :)

yeahhh..told you..I know Malaysia can be the winner! Well Done Malaysia's team!! :32:

they should win..they worth it!!

at the same tournament last year, Malaysia only qualified for the semi-finals.Now they walk for final game vs Thai.

National singles chief coach Rashid Sidek said the presence of Datuk Lee Chong Wei encouraged the other players to play well and collect points. This is the best about Datuk Lee Chong Wei. He play for his country even though he just became a father. :)

I tot Lee Chong Wei didn't play for this Axiata Cup when he just becoming a father a few days back..but he coming for the final game...he is our inspiration!!

Yes..he played for the final game. He encouraged the other players to play well.

“The mixed doubles pair served a pleasant surprise as the others are stronger than us. Liew Daren and Chong Wei Feng are inconsistent and Chong Wei’s presence will inspire them at Sudirman Cup."

Sonia Cheah is the best single player when she beat Tai Tzu Ying in day 7 last 2 week. Even though she is only ranked #49 in the world and Tai Tzu Ying ranked #9 in the world. But her skills is too good to be beat.

Sonia Cheah is the best single player when she beat Tai Tzu Ying in day 7 last 2 week. Even though she is only ranked #49 in the world and Tai Tzu Ying ranked #9 in the world. But her skills is too good to be beat.

yeah..In the first match of the day, it was the highly anticipated match between Malaysian Sonia Cheah and World #9 Tai Tzu Ying of Taiwan.  Ranked only #46 in the world, Sonia Cheah has begun to look like Malaysia’s new badminton queen, as she surprised everyone with her stunning victory over Tai Tzu Ying with the score-line of 21-18, 19-21 and 22-20.hehehe..really, she is our new badminton queen.

let see this: see until the end :) (The Best Shot from Sonia Cheah)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2tQ9rOs5s8

sonia-cheah-axiatacup2013.jpg

“I’m very proud to be able to beat a top 10 player for the first time in my career,” said Sonia afterwards.  “I try to play my best and play my heart out.“The reason I lost the second game was that sometimes I can be a bit impatient, and although same thing happened in the third game and left me trailing 17-20, I just told myself not to give up." Sonia said.

I love her skills..when she beat Tai Tzu Ying in day 7..

Yes true.she is our new badminton queen after Wong Mew Choo..I know she can be as good as Wong Mew Choo :)

I love her skills..when she beat Tai Tzu Ying in day 7..

Yes true.she is our new badminton queen after Wong Mew Choo..I know she can be as good as Wong Mew Choo :)

Can you believe that Sonia Cheah is only ranked #46 in the world beat Taiwan player Tai Tzu Ying ranked #9 in the world with the score-line of 21-18, 19-21 and 22-20..Woww..that's a great shot from her..she surprising all the other players. She is too strong to be beat. :153: