Sign in to follow this  
damiendds

Billing Sistem Yang Tercanggih Di Malaysia

[b] Billing Software[/b]

[color=#000080][b]E2LINKS[/b][/color] as a cybercafé focused business has been committed to research and development in cybercafé billing management system over more than ten years. [color=#000080][b]E2LINKS[/b] [/color]is the core system platform produced with the welfare of cybercafé in mind using high end technical structure for banking and telecommunication industries to design and construct a large centralized model for its cybercafé [color=#FF0000][b]Accounting Management System[/b][/color] and [color=#FF0000][b][i]E2LINKS[/i][/b][b][i] “Network PLUS”[/i][/b][i].[/i][/color]

[color=#003366][b]Does your cybercafé face the following problems?[/b][/color][list]
[*]Accidental Loss of Business Data, i.e. being tampered with or deleted, reflecting low security
[*]Lack of clarity of business operating conditions, i.e. no idea of how much profit/loss
[*]Inability to understand (acquire) real time business conditions ie. Unable to determine the proceeds from the business
[*]The need to be on site at the cybercafé on a daily basis, getting tied up by day to day management of minor problems [i](instead of focusing on the bigger issues)[/i]
[*]Lack of enthusiasm in staff, high turnover rate, difficulty in raising the standard/quality of service
[*]Not knowing what customer is thinking, lack of focused attention towards customers, low loyalty of customers
[*]Lack of efficiency reflected by excessive spending of manpower and resources
[*]Only earning cybercafé hourly access fees, there is a lack of other long-term stable income.
[*]Apart from the price war, there’s no better way to improve cybercafé competitive advantage
[/list]
[left]To resolve the problems above, [color=#000080][b][i]E2LINKS[/i][/b][/color] with years of industry experience and strong technical force is proud to introduce

[size=1][color=#003300][b] “[i]E2LINKS Cybercafé Billing Management System”[/i][/b][/color][/size]

[color=#000080][b]E2LINKS Cybercafé Billing Management System[/b][/color][b] [/b]combines the following[color=#FF0000] [b]three functions[/b][/color][b]:[/b][/left][list]
[*][b]Cybercafé Billing[/b]
[*][b]Cybercafé Online Centralized Management[/b]
[*][b]Cybercafé Value Added Services[/b]
[/list]
These three functions work together as a One Stop Solution to the management of a cybercafé.

[color=#003366][b]Main Features:[/b][/color][list]
[*]Centralized Backup Features
[*]Prevent By Hacking
[*]Customized Setting
[*]Online Live Report
[*]M-Plus Features
[*]Roaming Features
[*]Integrate POS System
[/list]
[color=#003366][b]WHY E2LINKS?[/b][/color][list]
[*][b]Hardware and Software combination[/b]
[list]
[*]Disallow system by-pass *Hacking*
[*]Increase conveniences with Smart Card login
[/list][*][b]Central data storage[/b]
[list]
[*]Data will be available locally and remotely
[*]Prevent modifications of sensitive data
[/list][*][b]Multiple tracking ability[/b]
[list]
[*]Provides a wide range of reports (login duration, website hits, program hits, time and place of login, etc)
[*]Able to determine users behavior
[*]Demographic details of users
[/list][*][b]Strengthening the Laws[/b]
[list]
[*]Limit usage of PCs by time, duration according to age
[*]Monitoring activities of [b]E2LINKS[/b] members
[*]Standardize pricing rate
[/list][*][b]E2LINKS [i]“Network PLUS+[/i]” Value-Added Services[/b]
[list]
[*]Community Platform - [b]E2LINKS “Network PLUS+”[/b] (Social Network, Discussions, User interactions, Event announcements, Job Search, E-learning, etc)
[*]Payment Platform (Top-up credits Telco, Online Games, )
[*]Mini Games Platform (Chess, Hearts, etc)
[*]Communication Platform (Free VoIP call among [b]E2LINKS[/b] users, Chat rooms, SMS, etc
[/list]
[/list]
[img]http://michaelsoft.com.my/image/e2links/e2links-centralized-billing-software-solution-english-details.jpg[/img] Edited by damiendds