Sign in to follow this  
dans kam

Yes, The Bill Is Expensive...

Good testimoni we got here about YES 4G..

[quote]
THINKING that he had a good deal by signing up for YES 4G broadband, LIM HONG CHONG from Kuala Lumpur got a shock instead when he received a sky-high first bill.

"I signed up for the broadband last December after learning of its supposed affordability and stable connection from their promotion.

"In fact, I recalled telling my wife finally there is a company in Malaysia that offers good broadband connection with fair charges. Boy, how wrong was I!"

LIM says he has been 'slapped' with a RM616.63 first bill which came last month.

"I am paying this amount for only one month of usage. I know people who pay this amount for a whole year's worth of broadband!"

However, LIM admits he is a heavy Internet user.

"Even so, this amount is totally unacceptable. Compared with other service providers that charge a fixed monthly rate, this is way too much! I've learned my lesson now.

"[color="#FF0000"][b]I just hope other heavy Internet users [u]think twice[/u] before subscribing to this broadband.[/b][/color]"

LIM wants YES to clarify the exorbitant charges.

[b]● IN an emailed response to Hotline, the YES Care Team says: "We have conducted a thorough investigation to resolve this matter fairly. We contacted LIM on April 10 and explained to him about the findings of our investigations.

"It seems that LIM has no qualms with YES and has been quite satisfied with the network speed. LIM says he is a heavy user and just feels that the available packages, unfortunately, do not suit his requirements. We have also explained to him about the benefits of using YES. He has acknowledged this and is satisfied with YES' service but has gracefully declined on continuing."

When contacted, LIM confirms YES contacted him.

"I asked them whether they have any package that suits my needs as a heavy user, but was told they don't have any.

"[color="#FF0000"]Since I have already subscribed to the prepaid broadband with a top-up value of RM1,200, I will use up the balance. Once I am done with it, I will unsubscribe.[/color] YES has agreed with this plan."[/b]
[/quote]

Sumber: http://www.mmail.com.my/content/69827-yes-bill-expensive

[b][color="#000080"][size="4"]* YES does not have unlimited plan. It is a "pay-as-you-use" broadband service.[/size][/color][/b]

Mungkin pengguna YES yang lain boleh kongsi jugak pengalaman dorang..

[u]Kesimpulannye...[/u] Pastikan korang baca semua info berkaitan dgn pakej yg nak dilanggan TERMASUKLAH Term & Condition!!..

Sb baik aku guna STrymik.. Syukur.. Edited by dans kam

Dah terang2 dari dulu YES iklankan. Aku pun sendiri tahu YES ni mahal, tapi aku guna juga sebab nak test dia punya speed. Speed memang laju tak dinafikan. YES ni jadi mahal kalau guna untuk internet sahaja. Tapi kalau guna untuk SMS, Call, Internet dan buat International Call YES adalah yang terbaik.

Baru-baru ni YES ada lancarkan pakej Intenet baru, yang ni rasa berbaloi sikit tapi belum cukup.

Sekarang ni YES GO aku tersimpan dengan rapi.. tunggu masa nak guna balik je.. :D