Sign in to follow this  
buu_1

how to hijack another computer?!

i want to know how to hijak another pc via internet without getting detected.i want to hijack my gf pc to make her scare for fun.anyone pls help me.teach me step by step.tq.

r u for real? lol
i advice u to learn how the PC and Internet works first before attempting to hijack another PC or whatever
remember hijacking other pc by following tuts or guides alone without knowing the things u do doesnt make u leet ::icon_biggrin::

BasicCX wrote:Learn more about programming, -> NetBus

ur points r really contradict. u told TS to learn programming but then give him the RAT to use which is a very skiddie ways. he will learn nothing by using the RAT lol
btw if i'm not mistaken, most AV detect NetBus as trojan
anyhow, have fun exploring the net ::icon_lol::

don't u know GOOGLE? there's lot of website where u can learn many things just searched around.

johnburn wrote:

ur points r really contradict. u told TS to learn programming but then give him the RAT to use which is a very skiddie ways. he will learn nothing by using the RAT lol

In that case you have to build your own software like NetBus concept in order to do that without being trace by any anti virus.

I give u clue, do u know NetBus is what actually, it is used Socket Programming concept, which is have client and server socket to communicate among others, no need to use multithreading programming if u only intend to do one by one communication, example only between u and ur girlfriend pc. After you have done build this software, the client software you must install in your gf pc, and the server software at your site. For client software u also have to learn about WMI in Windows OS in order for you to control the victim PC, WMI purpose is to control over victim Windows and its features like open cd rom tray, control other media, run application and much more.

You can code using C/C++, Java or C#/VB.NET

But if u r too lame to study all this stuff to create on ur own, just used existing tools like those script kiddies outside there using, like NetBus, keylogger and etc.

ron wrote:
johnburn wrote:

In that case you have to build your own software like NetBus concept in order to do that without being trace by any anti virus.

I give u clue, do u know NetBus is what actually, it is used Socket Programming concept, which is have client and server socket to communicate among others, no need to use multithreading programming if u only intend to do one by one communication, example only between u and ur girlfriend pc. After you have done build this software, the client software you must install in your gf pc, and the server software at your site. For client software u also have to learn about WMI in Windows OS in order for you to control the victim PC, WMI purpose is to control over victim Windows and its features like open cd rom tray, control other media, run application and much more.

You can code using C/C++, Java or C#/VB.NET

But if u r too lame to study all this stuff to create on ur own, just used existing tools like those script kiddies outside there using, like NetBus, keylogger and etc.

oo wow.. good job reviving an almost dead thread, and yeah i know what NetBus or others RAT is and what they capable to do.
My point is, how you had expect someone with such a lame intention and probably not knowing the basic (considering the post) to code some FUD RAT, hence the suggestion for him to learn some basic stuff beforehand. ::fresse::

phpdev wrote:Macam pernah ku kenal johnburn ni... hahaha... jawab jgn x jawab...!!

rasenye bleh ttp dh thread nih kot
btw sjak bile ko msk sini? haha

hello. if u want to scare your gf then simply install remote desktop to her pc and has it run on start up. set the password.

and you can go to your pc and log in to her pc and scare her. its easier that way ::icon_smile::

boleh mencelah sikit...nak tanya pasal vnc ni.boleh terangkan sikit macammana nak pakai vnc tu,server tmnet tak block ker.contohnya kalau saya dah instal vnc dirumah dan instal juga kat pc dikampung.adakah saya perlu ambil ip addressnya.betul tak?

Perbincangan seperti ini tidak dibenarkan kerana 'hijack' komputer orang lain tanpa kebenaran sudah menjadi kesalahan dan melanggar hak peribadi seseorang. Tidak kira samada sekadar untuk suka-suka atau sebaliknya. Sekiranya perbincangan ini berterusan dan sudah tentu pihak lain boleh membaca segala tutorial dan menggunakannya untuk tujuan tidak baik, siapa yang akan dipersalahkan? Fikir-fikirkan..