Sign in to follow this  
amduron

Who Wants To Be A Song Writer?

ph34r.gif
I don't know why but somehow the brain activity of mine accidentally asked me to push the keyboard, hehe..Ok, very simple, pick any lyrics of your favourite (malay song) so that we can translate everything in english. Why did i choose malay oriented lyrics instead of other language? Very simple, everybody understood this language so it should be easy for us to work it out. So this is your time to be a song writer, well who knows that you could be one right? Gimme gimme gimme!!

p/s - as usual my brain activity will stop me for a moment unless i get myself something to eat, then it will continue to work, grrrr... I hate my beautiful looking brain, laugh.gif

haiya.. stop making too many topic kerandut dear... u'll be flag by the mode...

translating is my worst part.. but i'm willing to share my other language oredi translated in english.. wif v-clips.. hehhe wat cannot ar?

tq dear teri-chan & i'm fully aware of that but somehow this is the last thread as i think this a good time to improve your comprehension. Dear mods, please let my last wish be granted, not to worry, i'll close the thread once i'm nuts to read all the lyrics, hehe..

hahaha!!! suddenly i feel like translating is funny 1 hahah!!

yep, we got one here! what i need is sometime to think of a full translation of a song, still wondering for it, aiyo..