Sign in to follow this  
jazy

I Need Some Help!

if u want to speak english perfectly.. pls enroll to any classes. usually done by any language center...

n speaking wont be gud unless u start to speak ur self. using english for evryday usage should be helping...

QUOTE(taknaim @ Dec 5 2008, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
actually where i want attend this class?..i'm location now at shah alam..

shah alam ar.. wait ar... not sure la my dear....

u should say.. i'm in Shah alam.. short n simple....

hem.. yup! not sure.. ah y dun u enroll classes in UITM.... i think there's a short class for cert english.

u'll paying me... but it's FOC? haha no lah.. i cant speak very fluently... if ppl speak wif me in english.. i will answer them oso in english.. but i hav my own stand... i wont speak english wif malays... y should i? they can understand malay wat... hahah!!!

QUOTE(taknaim @ Dec 4 2008, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hye...

anybody here can tech me how to speak english perfectly?i want attend class....

"Perfect" is a very subjective matter. I can't suggest how you can make your English perfect, but I could give hint or two on how to improve it. The typical stuff, read English books, learn new words each day, use them often, listen to English songs, and make dictionary your best friend.

now,english is important....this wednesday i have intiview with multinational company..ermmmmm!i try my best to speak english....anyone can teach me to spaek english better....?????

QUOTE(taknaim @ Dec 7 2008, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
now,english is important....this wednesday i have intiview with multinational company..ermmmmm!i try my best to speak english....anyone can teach me to spaek english better....?????

ah congrats! which MNC to get? english izit? yeah.. when in interview session they will see how gud ur english is. if u want to speak english better.. try to pronounce each english word u find in in ENGLISH CONNER.

herm...for me...when i know that someone can speak malay with me...
it will be very hard for me to speak english with them...
even if they are chinese or indian...

but when i had to speak with a person such as foreigner student or lecturer...
i can speak english quite ok...but not that good laa...

maybe it goes the same to u...huhu...

QUOTE(are_zn @ Dec 8 2008, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
herm...for me...when i know that someone can speak malay with me...
it will be very hard for me to speak english with them...
even if they are chinese or indian...

but when i had to speak with a person such as foreigner student or lecturer...
i can speak english quite ok...but not that good laa...

maybe it goes the same to u...huhu...

ah... IT IS same wif me... ijust dun wan to speak english wif malaysian... unless they spoke to me in english.. welll.. that depends... but usually i let them speak in english but i wil reply in malay hehehe...

as for me, i try to converse in english with non-malays usually..but sometimes, they DO reply in malay..huhu...
but em i have couple of malay frens who speaks in english when we r together, hanging out n so on..i guess its kinda useful jugakla,kan..
definitely help me to improve my english in some way...heh..

QUOTE(cherieaplepie @ Dec 10 2008, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
as for me, i try to converse in english with non-malays usually..but sometimes, they DO reply in malay..huhu...
but em i have couple of malay frens who speaks in english when we r together, hanging out n so on..i guess its kinda useful jugakla,kan..
definitely help me to improve my english in some way...heh..

haha... same wif me also...
my high schools mates always converse back in bahasa....
they needs help to improve their bm and i need help to improve my english...
funny huh...

last time I was working at hotel..n my boss force me to improve my english by doing PR to guest.At first I'm so scared until my eyes turn from dark brown to blue colors,hehe ..I started with German guest coz their English is just ok...but finally I'm able to speak with even US man!!hehe..so proud of my self.....For my self I just need to improve on my writing skill especially formal things (ex-formal letters)..huhu..somebody can help me...

now I am working with Chinese company..hmm aper lagi all rojak..coz they are also quite good when converse in bahasa..

writing skill u wont get anywhere unless u practice ur writing. even here oso u can practice using correct spelling and vocabs. not like sum ppl (hehhe means me) n i would like to suggest u to join english medium forums. by so u otomaticly improve ur writing skill..

huhuhuhu...now i try to searching english center at my place...alhamdulillah actually i improve speak english better before this..help me to make myself to speak better in english....

QUOTE(taknaim @ Dec 13 2008, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
huhuhuhu...now i try to searching english center at my place...alhamdulillah actually i improve speak english better before this..help me to make myself to speak better in english....

ph34r.gif
well2, nice job! U deserve my credit here, hehe..Learning process will end only when ur 6 feet under, so learn until the end, this is my friendly advice, learn & learn more! rolleyes.gif

learning can be fun too... from now on start buying english books.. read them and understand them...

you just got to be strong n belive in ur self.
stop thinking about mistake that happen n let urself go
with ur own kind of english. no time to feel rubbish.
but just a fruit cake maybe hahahahaha laugh.gif

QUOTE(taknaim @ Dec 13 2008, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats a good start..language is something that we need to practice often..
nway, that's a very good spirit of yours cos not all ppl have the courage to admit their weakness and try to improve.. Edited by cherieaplepie