TemanX

Man, Where Would I Get Some E-ditionery

Man, see my titel ......

Did u had a url to i get the e-ditionery for my little lear. Also the essay format and point to score (because this year is my SPM exam hehehe... :D ).

If you had information about the exam paper (SPM) for this year.....hope u may contribute..heheh :)

Thank you,

Asslamualukum.... may god bless ya..

Man, see my titel ......

Did u had a url to i get the e-ditionery for my little lear. Also the essay format and point to score (because this year is my SPM exam hehehe... :D ).

If you had information about the exam paper (SPM) for this year.....hope u may contribute..heheh :)

Thank you,

okieh.. SPM yah? First thing first.. would like to correct your statement.

Did u had a url to i get the e-ditionery for my little lear

should be : Do you have an url for e-dictionary for me to refer

'Did' is a past tense... for something that already happened. If you're asking someone on whether they currently have something, you should use 'Do' or 'Does'. Another thing, whenever you start a question with a 'Did'.. the 'verb' should be in present tense, hence the 'Did you had' should instead be 'Did you have' .

Hope that helps! :lol:

As for the e-dictionary... you can refer to the following link:

http://www.m-e.com

good luck for SPM!

Man, see my titel ......

Thank you,

This is the link to official DBP english-malay dewan dictionary online:Kamus Inggeris-Melayu Dewan

Good luck for your SPM, and you need learn how to spell properly~ :lol:

should be : Do you have an url for e-dictionary for me to refer

should be : Do you have a url for e-dictionary for me to refer? :D

it's confusing..understandable.

Teman X, if you like music, english songs could help your grammar a lot. If you watch TV, documentaries and english news helps too. Good luck for yur SPM.

To TS,by reading lots of english books might help..Irregardless of any types of books.As long you enjoyed reading it,that'll be fine...

Do correct me if i'm wrong..

Helo there,I don't think citcat is a good translator... :blush:

yes...at least we can use this to translate words that we didn't know.Its more helpful compare to manual dictionary rite? :D

Use MSDict for Symbian,

System requirement = Mobile phone that support symbian operating system,

register N search here ->www.dotsis.com (ALL LATEST NEW SOFTWARE) - biskut version-

Man, see my titel ......

Thank you,

check out these webs...they're not about e-dictionary , well if only you wanna read some example essays posted by people from all over the world, then give it a try... I often visited the webs when I sat for my SPM..and it helped..especially for the 1119 preparation... you can even share your writing with others too...

www.essays-essays.com

www.helpme123.com

we learn something new everyday...

Good Luck

thanx man. how about forum for university students.

you wanna give a try for an educational forum????

then try www.fastweb.com

www.essays-essays.com

do we need to pay for it?... :huh:

do we need to pay for it?... :huh:

yes sweetie..of course..if you wanna read the bombastic and excellent example essays it would cost you some money.. you will need to pay for the words..

But they got free sample essays too..so many free just so-so essays can be downloaded from the web..(depends on the color rating which discriminates poor,good,excellent and super-duper essays.)

try it..

p/s: I never paid one..I just read them through and picked up the free essays.. some even cost 98 cents per paper..

Man, see my titel ......

Thank you,

my advice english is like learning two difference word and meaning

first you have to learn your grammar or else your grammar

will screw up your exam paper

this is how i study english go buy a small s imple dictionary

and then search for an old novel love story whatever etc...

and then before you go to sleep spend most of your 50 minutes

the basic of learning english comes from the novel its self

if you read more english you should be fine right now

there are lots of dictionary on the web though..one of them if merriam-webster..(www.m-w.com)

oh yeah..it's a url.. not an url..same thing like a university..not an university..reason is simple..because you pronounce it as 'yu-ar-el' and 'yuniversiti'...so it's considered as consonant and not vowel..