Sign in to follow this  
mensye

washing school shoes

hi peeps. is there any heavy duty washing machine that can clean school shoes? I have 4 kids, 3 pairs each of 'em. means I have to brush 12 pairs of shoes every week. :( I can't handle this anymore. pls let me know is there any washing machine that can help to ease my chores. I thank you in advance. 

On 12/25/2022 at 9:02 PM, mensye said:

hi peeps. is there any heavy duty washing machine that can clean school shoes? I have 4 kids, 3 pairs each of 'em. means I have to brush 12 pairs of shoes every week. :( I can't handle this anymore. pls let me know is there any washing machine that can help to ease my chores. I thank you in advance. 

im currently using sharp. its quite durable and it has lasted me for more than 5 years :D

On 12/25/2022 at 9:02 PM, mensye said:

Wow, 12 pairs per week is not an easy task. Having a good brand washing machine should be really helpful for you. i read also cannot imagine how hard itis for you.

13 hours ago, cherrygoon said:

im currently using sharp. its quite durable and it has lasted me for more than 5 years :D

mine also been using for almost 3 years now, i cannot believe that i get a lot of good features w affordable price.

12 hours ago, fatthippo said:

Wow, 12 pairs per week is not an easy task. Having a good brand washing machine should be really helpful for you. i read also cannot imagine how hard itis for you.

some new washer actually got strong stain removal power and can fit big load too. just buy new washer laa

8 hours ago, somboi said:

some new washer actually got strong stain removal power and can fit big load too. just buy new washer laa

Exactly, i found one and it is very helpful tho, i like all the features, easy to use and saved alot of energy

8 hours ago, somboi said:

Yes, i prefer washer with big load as well. it's not only i can fit all the clothes in one wash but i can also wash my own blanket, curtains and stuff that required big space.

On 12/27/2022 at 10:35 PM, dazuiba said:

mine also been using for almost 3 years now, i cannot believe that i get a lot of good features w affordable price.

What kind of machine do you use? Given that front-loading washers are likely to be petite, that's why I choose them.

9 hours ago, cherrygoon said:

What kind of machine do you use? Given that front-loading washers are likely to be petite, that's why I choose them.

I use panasonic top load model na fd18v1. it is big, 18kg washer but the function is very nice especially the activefoam, blue ag, waterbazooka and lot more. 

9 hours ago, cherrygoon said:

If you are looking for frontload washer, i recommend you to buy panasonic as well model na v11fx2, 11kg. good for family use also great features with auto clean tub and stainmaster that will help so much with washing your clothes. https://club.panasonic.com/my_en/catalogsearch/result/?q=na+v11fx2+11kg+econavi+inverter+blue+ag+front+loadwasher+na+v11fx2lmy&amnoroute

18 hours ago, dazuiba said:

I use panasonic top load model na fd18v1. it is big, 18kg washer but the function is very nice especially the activefoam, blue ag, waterbazooka and lot more. 

To be honest, I've never been satisfied with Panasonic's support staff, hence I've never bought a Panasonic product :21: Nevermind, I'll look at the model you suggested.

Edited by cherrygoon

On 12/28/2022 at 6:46 PM, fatthippo said:

Yes, i prefer washer with big load as well. it's not only i can fit all the clothes in one wash but i can also wash my own blanket, curtains and stuff that required big space.

exactly the same here. if our machine can handle a heavy load, we'll save both time and bills. so that we may avoid doing double-duty laundry :)

On 12/30/2022 at 3:07 PM, cherrygoon said:

To be honest, I've never been satisfied with Panasonic's support staff, hence I've never bought a Panasonic product :21: Nevermind, I'll look at the model you suggested.

As for me i ve never had bad enccounter with them, and i hope you will hv great experience with them in the future. pls look for model na v11fx2, 11kg as well, this is front load type. 

On 12/31/2022 at 12:27 AM, somboi said:

exactly the same here. if our machine can handle a heavy load, we'll save both time and bills. so that we may avoid doing double-duty laundry :)

Ya true, It is very helpful for me coz i can easily reduce the energy consumption as well as save a lot of my time. 

On 12/30/2022 at 3:07 PM, cherrygoon said:

Please do look up for the model plus you could always see the review online, most people have good experience with them. I ve use alot of products from panasonic brand, so far im liking it very much.

On 12/31/2022 at 12:27 AM, somboi said:

Right i agree with you, this is the most important things nowadays somemore for working household we always look for something that will help us through the day.