Sign in to follow this  
rosalinda9988

wedding gift

13 hours ago, rosalinda9988 said:

Hi. simple question here. im planning to give my sister a new washing machine for her wedding gift. what's the best washer you would suggest for the newly wedd? thanks for helping!

Hello, I'd advise you to get a Samsung or Sharp washing machine. They are inexpensive and offer a lot of useful functions. For instance, samsung machines use less energy and can wash in cold water B)

13 hours ago, rosalinda9988 said:

Hi. simple question here. im planning to give my sister a new washing machine for her wedding gift. what's the best washer you would suggest for the newly wedd? thanks for helping!

I purchased my mother an LG front-loading washer last week. She declared how much she cherished the machine. I chose the LG brand since it offers several advantages including steam cleaning and self-cleaning. Furthermore, front-load washers are quieter and more effective at conserving electricity and water  :35:

Edited by somboi

21 hours ago, rosalinda9988 said:

should depends on ur budget too! but i bet theres a lot of washer that has lot of useful function to help newlyweds make their task easier

8 hours ago, cherrygoon said:

Hello, I'd advise you to get a Samsung or Sharp washing machine. They are inexpensive and offer a lot of useful functions. For instance, samsung machines use less energy and can wash in cold water B)

Is it that good tho? Bcz ive a lot in reviews about samsung that the technology is not so good. Best to look for washer that can do heavy duty as well!

8 hours ago, somboi said:

I purchased my mother an LG front-loading washer last week. She declared how much she cherished the machine. I chose the LG brand since it offers several advantages including steam cleaning and self-cleaning. Furthermore, front-load washers are quieter and more effective at conserving electricity and water  :35:

need to make sure that the washer can do all of the works fast. or else it will consume so much time tho

15 hours ago, matahary said:

need to make sure that the washer can do all of the works fast. or else it will consume so much time tho

yes i'm sure it can do all the works fast. this cycle has a fast spin speed which means it will dry quicker and generally can complete a full cycle in less than 30 minutes. interesting right?? :D:35:

15 hours ago, puteri888 said:

Is it that good tho? Bcz ive a lot in reviews about samsung that the technology is not so good. Best to look for washer that can do heavy duty as well!

Samsung's machinery is, in fact, quite good machine. It is quite quick at washing clothing. Quick wash is a 15 minutes - quick times wash program in Samsung front loader washing machines. this functions washes ur favourite clothes in 15 minutes. also u can freely select the cycles between 15 to 60 minutes for perfect fast washing with no aggresive action :59:

11 hours ago, somboi said:

yes i'm sure it can do all the works fast. this cycle has a fast spin speed which means it will dry quicker and generally can complete a full cycle in less than 30 minutes. interesting right?? :D:35:

ohh i see. like ive seen panasonic can wash about 38 mins but, they have very outstanding functions and also new technology!

11 hours ago, cherrygoon said:

Samsung's machinery is, in fact, quite good machine. It is quite quick at washing clothing. Quick wash is a 15 minutes - quick times wash program in Samsung front loader washing machines. this functions washes ur favourite clothes in 15 minutes. also u can freely select the cycles between 15 to 60 minutes for perfect fast washing with no aggresive action :59:

I see. Thats quite a lot of time tho,, :o Panasonic new model has 3 function and is gentle to wash anything u want. Especially for babies clothes

47 minutes ago, matahary said:

ohh i see. like ive seen panasonic can wash about 38 mins but, they have very outstanding functions and also new technology!

True.. Its best to look up for the one that use the latest technology. So it suits the best in our household and especially this era that is exposed to too many illness

51 minutes ago, matahary said:

that washer also can wash mattress and pillows right? it is very good la thenn. u dont need to go dobi anymore what

18 hours ago, puteri888 said:

I see. Thats quite a lot of time tho,, :o Panasonic new model has 3 function and is gentle to wash anything u want. Especially for babies clothes

True.. Its best to look up for the one that use the latest technology. So it suits the best in our household and especially this era that is exposed to too many illness

yesaaa. plus panasonic now has blue ag which its using blue light to help vanish bacteria to 99.9% :4: can load more as well!

18 hours ago, kanasai said:

that washer also can wash mattress and pillows right? it is very good la thenn. u dont need to go dobi anymore what

yes.. it can fit ur topper or anything u want. plus it only needs to use cold water so no need to wrry about high water and electricity bils

42 minutes ago, matahary said:

yesaaa. plus panasonic now has blue ag which its using blue light to help vanish bacteria to 99.9% :4: can load more as well!

yes.. it can fit ur topper or anything u want. plus it only needs to use cold water so no need to wrry about high water and electricity bils

thats so convenienttt. bcoz u know sometimes we dont know what do with so many dirty blankets.. dobi cost so much lahh. and we dont know how much dirt it has from the previous wash too

On 10/18/2022 at 8:40 PM, puteri888 said:

wow 3 function?? may I know what the function is? 

On 10/18/2022 at 8:33 PM, matahary said:

Oh my God, Panasonic machine can wash in just 38 minutes? What is an example of the new Panasonic machine function? Seems intriguing :63:

On 10/18/2022 at 8:44 PM, kanasai said:

Wow, a Panasonic machine can also wash pillows and mattresses? Then it will undoubtedly make things simpler for us :20:

2 hours ago, somboi said:

Wow, a Panasonic machine can also wash pillows and mattresses? Then it will undoubtedly make things simpler for us :20:

thats why!! it do saves a lot actually since it only need cold water :D and the design is minimalist. i bet new couples do love it too

14 hours ago, cherrygoon said:

wow 3 function?? may I know what the function is? 

Yaa, it has Blue AG, stainmaster and activefoam.. All function is made to wash all the dirts thoroughly. U dont need to scrub all the dirt by yourself anymore or use bleach.. still, every wash can be made fast also..

14 hours ago, somboi said:

Oh my God, Panasonic machine can wash in just 38 minutes? What is an example of the new Panasonic machine function? Seems intriguing :63:

It has a lot to actually list it down :P but i think most prominent is the blue ag. it use blue light to vanish all the bacteria even better. so, if u are always with heavy activity and sweating here and there, it is suitablee. I also think the way it has child lock is good. Since i know that babies curiosity is so high :D:D

22 hours ago, puteri888 said:

Yaa, it has Blue AG, stainmaster and activefoam.. All function is made to wash all the dirts thoroughly. U dont need to scrub all the dirt by yourself anymore or use bleach.. still, every wash can be made fast also..

Wow, that's a lot of amazing information. I was under the impression that Panasonic didn't provide such features. I appreciate the heads up, I'll definitely look into this brand. A bit intriguing! :35:

7 hours ago, cherrygoon said:

Wow, that's a lot of amazing information. I was under the impression that Panasonic didn't provide such features. I appreciate the heads up, I'll definitely look into this brand. A bit intriguing! :35:

Right, u can search up the model NA-V11FX2. That is the washer i mentioned.. Plus, it can fit a lot right so why not!!

On 10/20/2022 at 1:26 PM, matahary said:

It has a lot to actually list it down :P but i think most prominent is the blue ag. it use blue light to vanish all the bacteria even better. so, if u are always with heavy activity and sweating here and there, it is suitablee. I also think the way it has child lock is good. Since i know that babies curiosity is so high :D:D

That's why its important to make sure all the washer can help us in our daily life.. If not, it will be just wasted investment