Sign in to follow this  
lucky123

ENGINES NOT SMOOTHLY RUNNING

hey guys.. do you know what factor caused my bike engine doesn't runs smoothly? it feels like something heavy is held onto the engine and caused frictions.. I owns KTM Duke 990..

On 8/5/2022 at 10:58 AM, lucky123 said:

hey guys.. do you know what factor caused my bike engine doesn't runs smoothly? it feels like something heavy is held onto the engine and caused frictions.. I owns KTM Duke 990..

maybe your engine is not clean. got a lot of deposit so the engine is not efficient. try check at the workshop

36 minutes ago, telini said:

maybe your engine is not clean. got a lot of deposit so the engine is not efficient. try check at the workshop

whats the factor that can cause the engine to have a lot of deposit? 

36 minutes ago, timthor said:

i think the fuel that you pump is the main reason. cannot simply just use any brand. all brands are different

3 hours ago, telini said:

i kind of thought of the same thing. if something is in between the driving experience, there must be something to do with the engine right? 

3 hours ago, timthor said:

technically, deposit is a by-product of incomplete fuel combustion. If you are sure this is the case, it could be due to lack of maintenances, usage of low quality fuel, short cold weather trips, excessive idling, infrequent oil changes and even dirty air filters. 

3 hours ago, telini said:

i think the fuel that you pump is the main reason. cannot simply just use any brand. all brands are different

yep!! maybe they look the same but im pretty they arent..especially the research team must be different for each brand.. must got specialty in their petrol...

22 hours ago, gongzaimee said:

yep!! maybe they look the same but im pretty they arent..especially the research team must be different for each brand.. must got specialty in their petrol...

yeah thats why some fuel is more cost efficient than others. because they use different technology. created by their own team of scientist

Edited by telini

22 hours ago, drekyee said:

technically, deposit is a by-product of incomplete fuel combustion. If you are sure this is the case, it could be due to lack of maintenances, usage of low quality fuel, short cold weather trips, excessive idling, infrequent oil changes and even dirty air filters. 

how to know whether the fuel that we use is low quality or high quality?

36 minutes ago, timthor said:

maybe do some research about the brand and how they invented the fuel can help. a good company would do a lot of testing before they release the fuel to public

Edited by telini

14 hours ago, telini said:

yeah thats why some fuel is more cost efficient than others. because they use different technology. created by their own team of scientist

each brand must have their own goals for what they want their product to serve so thats why its different hehe and they must have ran the testing beforehand to check it

14 hours ago, timthor said:

after some while, it's just like the author of this post, you will start to experience some sort of changes while driving for the engine is no longer in 'healthy' condition

14 hours ago, telini said:

maybe do some research about the brand and how they invented the fuel can help. a good company would do a lot of testing before they release the fuel to public

im the type to watch review videos before i get myself finalising the decision. and yup, it also helps if you visit the company's website as well to understand better. i can suggest a brand if you wish ;)

11 hours ago, gongzaimee said:

each brand must have their own goals for what they want their product to serve so thats why its different hehe and they must have ran the testing beforehand to check it

agree. what brand of fuel you always use?

11 hours ago, britneyishot said:

im the type to watch review videos before i get myself finalising the decision. and yup, it also helps if you visit the company's website as well to understand better. i can suggest a brand if you wish ;)

wahh you are so rajin i am so lazy haha. yeah sure i'd love to know. 

11 hours ago, drekyee said:

after some while, it's just like the author of this post, you will start to experience some sort of changes while driving for the engine is no longer in 'healthy' condition

i see. omg now im freaking out hopefully it wont happen to my car

On 8/8/2022 at 10:10 PM, britneyishot said:

i kind of thought of the same thing. if something is in between the driving experience, there must be something to do with the engine right? 

usually yes. so far ive been using petronas fuel and my car engine is adapting well. before this i use other brands and the engine is always problematic

On 8/10/2022 at 8:01 PM, timthor said:

just take a good care of your engine and im sure it wont happen. better invest on some good fuel rather than having to bear the cost of engine overhaul later

On 8/10/2022 at 7:59 PM, telini said:

its kinda help me in a way since this is no my expertise so i tend to make sure i know at least a thing or two about it. for me i personally LOVE shell fuelsave bcs as far as i know it gives you extra kilometers which is crazyyyyy bcs who dont love extra right?

On 8/10/2022 at 8:01 PM, timthor said:

i mean, if you use a high quality of fuel for your car, you won't have to freak out. and by high quality, shell got to be one of the top tier brand out there that produces a very high quality ron95

On 8/10/2022 at 7:59 PM, telini said:

ay sorry to disappoint but i dont really drive since i havent owned a car. but i remember when i was kid, my mom pulled out by shell to get their ron95 i believe its called as fuelsave.. maybe im wrong but yea my mom's car got no prob at all while using their ron95 

16 hours ago, kyann said:

usually yes. so far ive been using petronas fuel and my car engine is adapting well. before this i use other brands and the engine is always problematic

just take a good care of your engine and im sure it wont happen. better invest on some good fuel rather than having to bear the cost of engine overhaul later

oh i see. in my case, I love Shell fuelsave though. mainly because it gives extra kilometers while helping to promote a cleaner valve. this way i wont have to worry about using this fuel for a longgg time 

yea it is really really true that it's better to invest on good fuel because car is a liability, the price and value drop after some time.so to make it worth, it's best if you could feel the best driving experience. so you might as well want to consider shell fuelsave while you're at it. you wont be freaked out anymore and be assured 

sometimes we dont even need to browse anymore to look up for the info about best fuels bcs the ads come out on youtube B) i just came across shell's yesterday i hope more people get to know their fuelsave after this so you wont be left behind with all the greatness shell has to serve :D

21 hours ago, gongzaimee said:

ay sorry to disappoint but i dont really drive since i havent owned a car. but i remember when i was kid, my mom pulled out by shell to get their ron95 i believe its called as fuelsave.. maybe im wrong but yea my mom's car got no prob at all while using their ron95 

all car model can use this fuel? cause my car engine is really old...

21 hours ago, drekyee said:

i mean, if you use a high quality of fuel for your car, you won't have to freak out. and by high quality, shell got to be one of the top tier brand out there that produces a very high quality ron95

oh i have used shell before but didnt really see the difference it made to my car

On 8/12/2022 at 8:08 PM, telini said:

all car model can use this fuel? cause my car engine is really old...

dun worry! fuelsave is really really suitable for old car! moreover, its better you use it since it doesnt build up deposit around your engine.. so your engine wont get affected negatively by it ;)