Sign in to follow this  
myraahmaad

Grandpa with eczema

I started to taking care of my grandparents this months and for several months coming since they are going to have doctors appointment. They have several complications but my grandpa especially have eczema. He was just diagnosed a week a go and i havent havee any experience in taking care of ppl with eczema. What should i take not of particularly ?

On 3/8/2021 at 9:36 AM, myraahmaad said:

I started to taking care of my grandparents this months and for several months coming since they are going to have doctors appointment. They have several complications but my grandpa especially have eczema. He was just diagnosed a week a go and i havent havee any experience in taking care of ppl with eczema. What should i take not of particularly ?

make sure you keep his environment hygienic, including his clothes and anything tht he wears

40 minutes ago, bratz said:

make sure you keep his environment hygienic, including his clothes and anything tht he wears

you should choose detergent products that are free of dyes and fragrance and formulated for sensitive skin

Edited by yupms

poor your grandpa, :( hope he get well soon. but i suggest u to make sure change his bed after every 2 days? because if u change everyday, u might not have time to wash everyday

7 hours ago, bratz said:

yupp maybe u can prepare santising wipers in his room too so that he can keep everything he use cleaned :D

17 hours ago, lucky123 said:

poor your grandpa, :( hope he get well soon. but i suggest u to make sure change his bed after every 2 days? because if u change everyday, u might not have time to wash everyday

i always have time to do my laundry but really wanted to save energy and electricity. is there an option for that

17 hours ago, Minahh said:

yupp maybe u can prepare santising wipers in his room too so that he can keep everything he use cleaned :D

good idea, especially with the virus and all we should sanitize everything that we touch

6 hours ago, yupms said:

i always have time to do my laundry but really wanted to save energy and electricity. is there an option for that

good idea, especially with the virus and all we should sanitize everything that we touch

yeahh. with this covid now i always keep the sanitizing wipes in my bag. apparently it helps a lot. but i have to make sure my clothes are clean very well because that's where germs collected

6 hours ago, yupms said:

ofc u doo. personally i would suggest panasonic since they always been my first choice in electrical appliances. u can check their new washer

17 hours ago, lucky123 said:

ofc u doo. personally i would suggest panasonic since they always been my first choice in electrical appliances. u can check their new washer

what is their benefit and difference compared to washer from other brands?

18 hours ago, Minahh said:

yeahh. with this covid now i always keep the sanitizing wipes in my bag. apparently it helps a lot. but i have to make sure my clothes are clean very well because that's where germs collected

make sure your washer clean your laundry effectively or else its just a waste of electricity and energy

6 hours ago, yupms said:

make sure your washer clean your laundry effectively or else its just a waste of electricity and energy

they have Blue ag features that helps clean well. plus the design is simple so maybe if ure not used to any front washer that would be a great choice hihi

6 hours ago, yupms said:

ikrr. but ive found about new panasonic washer. the time consuming is only around 40mins so it's very helpful. it saves both time and electricity

On 3/11/2021 at 9:40 PM, lucky123 said:

they have Blue ag features that helps clean well. plus the design is simple so maybe if ure not used to any front washer that would be a great choice hihi

also i like about the design. because its very simple and it saves time rather than using normal washer like KHIND. need to get a new one for my household!

37 minutes ago, Minahh said:

also i like about the design. because its very simple and it saves time rather than using normal washer like KHIND. need to get a new one for my household!

that;s truee. its very good for household i think especially u have babies and elders at home. its very gentle to clothes

On 3/11/2021 at 9:40 PM, lucky123 said:

what was that blue ag? havent heard that before...

On 3/11/2021 at 9:47 PM, Minahh said:

ikrr. but ive found about new panasonic washer. the time consuming is only around 40mins so it's very helpful. it saves both time and electricity

wow thats quite a short time, now my washer need about more than an hour to complete

Edited by yupms

12 hours ago, Minahh said:

what model are you talking about, panasonic have lots of model

12 hours ago, lucky123 said:

that;s truee. its very good for household i think especially u have babies and elders at home. its very gentle to clothes

yes babies and elders do require extra care for their laundry

On 3/13/2021 at 11:56 AM, yupms said:

what was that blue ag? havent heard that before...

Yup the blue ag+ can help kill both bacteria and allergens. Just wash everything i can with the washing machine, bed sheets, pillows, comforter.

On 3/13/2021 at 12:01 PM, bratz said:

what model are you talking about, panasonic have lots of model

yes babies and elders do require extra care for their laundry

Fx2 series this one is new model in malaysia, first time i see also suprised by the price range, pretty affordable . https://www.panasonic.com/my/consumer/home-appliances/washer-dryer/front-load-washer/na-v11fx2lmy.html

Edited by lucky123