Sign in to follow this  
lsyi1988

Panic grocery shopping?

As we seen due to the COVID-19, people are starting to do 'panic grocery shopping' for all sorts of food and things especially tissues, rice, eggs etc. In my opinion, it is only a restricted movement order, not yet a lock down. So we can still do groceries but in proper attire and safety health measures. I dont know what is the main purpose of they doing these panicking thingy. 

some people were misunderstand the restricted movement order.  this due some people posting that lead to panic among the people. they dont even know that virus will spread faster when they be in crowded places.

On 3/19/2020 at 5:03 PM, lsyi1988 said:

As we seen due to the COVID-19, people are starting to do 'panic grocery shopping' for all sorts of food and things especially tissues, rice, eggs etc. In my opinion, it is only a restricted movement order, not yet a lock down. So we can still do groceries but in proper attire and safety health measures. I dont know what is the main purpose of they doing these panicking thingy. 

yeah just make sure take note on social distancing while youre going out buy the groceries in supermarket..to be more self protecting, please ensure wear the gloves and mask while choosing the groceries..may we are able to fight with with corona..:35:

21 hours ago, rajaalami said:

some people were misunderstand the restricted movement order.  this due some people posting that lead to panic among the people. they dont even know that virus will spread faster when they be in crowded places.

Ya as the crowded places, we need to wear mask and keep wash our hand to prevent the virus spread everywhere. But the citizen are not aware about it, it make so worry 

1 hour ago, somboi said:

Ya as the crowded places, we need to wear mask and keep wash our hand to prevent the virus spread everywhere. But the citizen are not aware about it, it make so worry 

I looking for mask but, all pharmacy are temporary out of stock, if some of you sell the mask pls private message me   

For me i ald pack before the 14 days, i buy a lot at home and i afraid the might be extend the period, we so concern about the problem, as the case cause a lot people dead and a lot of people still faced covid 19 and i so worry about it

i guess some were bought their necessary stuff for daily life and then simply that as panic  buying. but still some were on panic situation where this may cause due to expose what happen in the china taht viral in media.

3 hours ago, somboi said:

well said. citizen did panic shopping without thought that it may worsen the situation. places such supermarket, petrol station are actually expose more in increasing the case of covid19

21 hours ago, rajaalami said:

well said. citizen did panic shopping without thought that it may worsen the situation. places such supermarket, petrol station are actually expose more in increasing the case of covid19

I heard from news, citizen who enter the complex center, they really need to wear mask to enter the complex center, this is serious problem... what if we use apps for payment and order, then must be save time to queue 

23 hours ago, bentuk35 said:

I looking for mask but, all pharmacy are temporary out of stock, if some of you sell the mask pls private message me   

If you really afraid, pls stay at home... i bet you tat u wear mask just need to walk around right?? if u really need to buy something or shopping pls use apps lah 

3 hours ago, bigguy said:

I heard from news, citizen who enter the complex center, they really need to wear mask to enter the complex center, this is serious problem... what if we use apps for payment and order, then must be save time to queue 

If you really afraid, pls stay at home... i bet you tat u wear mask just need to walk around right?? if u really need to buy something or shopping pls use apps lah 

what apps do you mean? for the ready food you may use the apps such food panda or grabfood, but how about the groceries..youre still need to come out..

On 3/24/2020 at 11:44 PM, rajaalami said:

those people may use the delivery service instead of going out that expose to the virus. the cases keep increasing day by day. just stay at home for the time being.

23 hours ago, zazanoorabd said:

what apps do you mean? for the ready food you may use the apps such food panda or grabfood, but how about the groceries..youre still need to come out..

Well actually u can go for food panda or grab food, but once the order for them is really peak session, so u have to drive by own right?? but i still figure it out how to can use apps for petrol

On 3/26/2020 at 12:46 AM, Zaaraaa said:

those people may use the delivery service instead of going out that expose to the virus. the cases keep increasing day by day. just stay at home for the time being.

there were so many choice such grabfood, foodpanda..there no more need to give excuse that need going out for buying groceries  while come out with a bunch of people..just ridiculous excuse people made..

On 3/25/2020 at 9:08 PM, bigguy said:

yea if there  apps can facilitate those people who need going out, they should use it. like pick up only those stuff you need it while choose and pay thru apps.

might be misunderstanding on the situation , due this cause everywhere panic especially grocery shop. There still have food store can pack or buy  . be stable and STAY AT HOME ,try not go out anywhere unless is must

On 3/26/2020 at 12:46 AM, Zaaraaa said:

there has a place also may keep expose virus if there are not precaution , ie petrol station   

tu SETEL ke  ? blh bayar dlm apps tu , tapi ya hanya di PETRONAS sahja

16 hours ago, bigguy said:

Well actually u can go for food panda or grab food, but once the order for them is really peak session, so u have to drive by own right?? but i still figure it out how to can use apps for petrol

By the way i heard the advertisement show the setel apps?? but i curious the apps only for petronas how about for the rest of the petrol station, this must be cons for the apps  

28 minutes ago, matahary said:

there has a place also may keep expose virus if there are not precaution , ie petrol station   

Hey, do u know not only the petrol station have virus too, how about your car?? your car also full of virus. the place u fill the petrol full of virus because of the car we dont clean properly. 

it's because they don't understand what an MRO is. Then, sometimes people like to spread fake news and people continue to believe the news without checking it first.

6 hours ago, bambam said:

tu SETEL ke  ? blh bayar dlm apps tu , tapi ya hanya di PETRONAS sahja

By the way i heard the advertisement show the setel apps?? but i curious the apps only for petronas how about for the rest of the petrol station, this must be cons for the apps  

Hey, do u know not only the petrol station have virus too, how about your car?? your car also full of virus. the place u fill the petrol full of virus because of the car we dont clean properly. 

So, make sure clean our car properly. For those who use the Setel application,  before and after u touch oil pump use the sanitizer first or you can wash your hands too in the toilet before enter your car.

On 3/27/2020 at 12:39 AM, rajaalami said:

yea if there  apps can facilitate those people who need going out, they should use it. like pick up only those stuff you need it while choose and pay thru apps.

I hope this situation might be better and could be reduce this case and hope everyone can healthy and wealthy 

12 hours ago, ring531 said:

So, make sure clean our car properly. For those who use the Setel application,  before and after u touch oil pump use the sanitizer first or you can wash your hands too in the toilet before enter your car.

Oh ya, we have to weak mask before we go outside and bring along the hand sanitize, and i can tell u is during this mco i teach my son how fill up the petrol and teach him how to use setel to pay this petrol 

On 3/24/2020 at 11:44 PM, rajaalami said:

During this critical time, we should stay at home, pls dont for anywhere, because the case is increased and we dont know yet when will be drop 

1 hour ago, bigguy said:

Oh ya, we have to weak mask before we go outside and bring along the hand sanitize, and i can tell u is during this mco i teach my son how fill up the petrol and teach him how to use setel to pay this petrol 

Setel this can help us prevent?? i think this apps is help us to prevent stay crowed at station and we able to take care of us, so we can use this apps right??

12 hours ago, somboi said:

During this critical time, we should stay at home, pls dont for anywhere, because the case is increased and we dont know yet when will be drop 

Setel this can help us prevent?? i think this apps is help us to prevent stay crowed at station and we able to take care of us, so we can use this apps right??

everyone gt smartphone can download the apps sure can use, u ask nonsense thing, lol

22 minutes ago, Water55 said:

i still remember at 16th night, government just say gt news to announce, but not giving clear explanation, so cause the misunderstand occur

you can see this is how they works or discuss emergency things, haizz

On 3/27/2020 at 9:45 PM, ring531 said:

should put the sanitizer and tissue at there, letting customer to do this basic things to prevent corona virus, coz many ppl touch the pumper

20 minutes ago, maymay6786 said:

should put the sanitizer and tissue at there, letting customer to do this basic things to prevent corona virus, coz many ppl touch the pumper

such very very hard to prevent, even gt e-wallet like boost, setel, touch n go, we also hard to prevent this "touching" here "touching“ there at public places

14 hours ago, klow361 said:

such very very hard to prevent, even gt e-wallet like boost, setel, touch n go, we also hard to prevent this "touching" here "touching“ there at public places

it's better compare to if we not using e-wallet, now then realize the benefits of e-wallet

14 minutes ago, maymay6786 said:

it's better compare to if we not using e-wallet, now then realize the benefits of e-wallet

setel gt many benefits since i use it i ald know..
other e-wallet also good, can redeem points and change to money

14 minutes ago, montyashley said:

setel gt many benefits since i use it i ald know..
other e-wallet also good, can redeem points and change to money

save the times we line up at counter, if everyone can use it then can save more times coz petrol station only gt a few pumper