Sign in to follow this  
hoisim

Wireless telesurgery with robot

Nowadays, seems like the doctors are not enough. Perhaps with upcoming 5g we can do something like wireless surgery online by using robot. I just saw gloves which can conduct the surgery with doctors handling it from far. But seems like the robot can make it a bit easier. What do you guys think??

On 1/17/2020 at 2:18 PM, hoisim said:

Nowadays, seems like the doctors are not enough. Perhaps with upcoming 5g we can do something like wireless surgery online by using robot. I just saw gloves which can conduct the surgery with doctors handling it from far. But seems like the robot can make it a bit easier. What do you guys think??

Even nurses are not enough nowadays. Need to do robot nurse too! Hehehe! I guess 5g can make all of it happen then

Edited by Belle Belinda

Wow! That's great! With the 5G network, lack of doctor problems can be overcome

On 1/21/2020 at 11:43 PM, Belle Belinda said:

Even nurses are not enough nowadays. Need to do robot nurse too! Hehehe! I guess 5g can make all of it happen then

Yup, feel bad with old people who need help but lack of nurses there who can help him. Can't bear to watch that situation again hmm :(

Edited by yubiso

On 1/21/2020 at 11:47 PM, yubiso said:

Wow! That's great! With the 5G network, lack of doctor problems can be overcome

Of course, nowadays technology has made our life better, labor force will take place by robot one day, thus i believe 5G can success in making wireless telesurgery with robot , but need to use good connection of 5g then, because this is involving someone life

Edited by Belle Belinda

Wow which country does this?? I bet they are using high speed internet

On 1/21/2020 at 11:43 PM, Belle Belinda said:

Yea its true, i guess we need good provider to make this happen. if not, just don't do the 5g, give someone else to do it! sorry2 being emo out of sudden haha

On 1/22/2020 at 11:32 AM, Belle Belinda said:

Of course, nowadays technology has made our life better, labor force will take place by robot one day, thus i believe 5G can success in making wireless telesurgery with robot , but need to use good connection of 5g then, because this is involving someone life

Possible to other field as well, look at all telcos now in langkawi, competing to serve better 5g, but seems like tm only come up with new things like doing the stand alone one

Edited by mublised77

On 1/22/2020 at 11:32 AM, Belle Belinda said:

that's true, not in this field, even in agriculture, the highlands veges can be planted in hot weather, like tm have done in langkawi few days ago 

Edited by yubiso

On 1/22/2020 at 5:47 PM, mublised77 said:

Wow which country does this?? I bet they are using high speed internet

Yea its true, i guess we need good provider to make this happen. if not, just don't do the 5g, give someone else to do it! sorry2 being emo out of sudden haha

Possible to other field as well, look at all telcos now in langkawi, competing to serve better 5g, but seems like tm only come up with new things like doing the stand alone one

Yea tm is doing a lot of smart apps now such as smart city for tourism, hoping for all states will include in the app later on then hehe

22 hours ago, yubiso said:

that's true, not in this field, even in agriculture, the highlands veges can be planted in hot weather, like tm have done in langkawi few days ago 

Yea tm do such fast work, and efficient too, perhaps other telco can learn from them. but why not they collab together ya hmm

Edited by cabbagemint

On 1/23/2020 at 12:02 PM, cabbagemint said:

Yea tm is doing a lot of smart apps now such as smart city for tourism, hoping for all states will include in the app later on then hehe

TM create this 5G are not only apply on what u mention just now, there can be apply for business too...

On 1/22/2020 at 5:47 PM, mublised77 said:

TM choose to stand alone, is the way to become all Malaysian more convenient 

23 hours ago, bentuk35 said:

TM choose to stand alone, is the way to become all Malaysian more convenient 

They must have own infra so, that meant they line full cover all entire Malaysia, we dont worry the problem

Yea tm do such fast work, and efficient too, perhaps other telco can learn from them. but why not they collab together ya hmm

I think that they are not collaborate with each other they have their own reason, so i believe we have option to choose which Telco is benefit to us.

21 hours ago, somboi said:

I think that they are not collaborate with each other they have their own reason, so i believe we have option to choose which Telco is benefit to us.

I agree with your point because as they have own infra and 5G then we compare which one is the better Telco 

True, if they collab, the infra is already there. f they want to install their own, that really takes soooooooooo much time. Perhaps 6g already come in, the infra for 5g still not settle yet

On 1/25/2020 at 5:36 PM, somboi said:

They must have own infra so, that meant they line full cover all entire Malaysia, we dont worry the problem

Even 4g already other telco still use tm fibre, then why not they use tm infra for ths 5g, people keep questioning because it is a bit weird then

13 minutes ago, lalalaraa said:

True, if they collab, the infra is already there. f they want to install their own, that really takes soooooooooo much time. Perhaps 6g already come in, the infra for 5g still not settle yet

idk what will happen. if maxis celcom succeed in this trial phase but later on when people already using the 5g, i guess they will be the same problem as 4g nowadays. so bear in mind that not all telco perfect same as nowadays. 

11 minutes ago, riderterunggul said:

Even 4g already other telco still use tm fibre, then why not they use tm infra for ths 5g, people keep questioning because it is a bit weird then

hahaha agree, so weird meh. then it is important to choose better telco. from the trial we can see that tm shows many of cases for their 5g, so think wisely or we will regret it haha