Sign in to follow this  
clamclamclam333

teknologi recover file

On 12/20/2019 at 11:10 AM, clamclamclam333 said:

kdg2 computer kita boleh dapat virus dpd pendrive atau hard disk dll, pastu hilang segala file2.. boleh ke ada teknologi nanti utk recover semua file kita yg hilang? kdg2 kita dah cuba mcm2 hacks pun still x boleh hmm

sy rasa 5G blh bantu kembangkan file recovery software yg blh bantu kita org get back all files...

On 12/19/2019 at 7:10 PM, clamclamclam333 said:

kdg2 computer kita boleh dapat virus dpd pendrive atau hard disk dll, pastu hilang segala file2.. boleh ke ada teknologi nanti utk recover semua file kita yg hilang? kdg2 kita dah cuba mcm2 hacks pun still x boleh hmm

u can get the recover file software in google as well...n even u cn do backup those important files in external hard disk as well..but my suggestion no matter what always install anti virus in ur pc or laptop is most secure ...

or else download the free one from internet also ok..as long as its works !

And using 5G recover files ideas also nt bad , bt then i dnt think we stil havent got this kind of software unless we having 5G like other countries which successfully running the 5G with many good software n technology ...

2 hours ago, ZioMan said:

u can get the recover file software in google as well...n even u cn do backup those important files in external hard disk as well..but my suggestion no matter what always install anti virus in ur pc or laptop is most secure ...

or else download the free one from internet also ok..as long as its works !

And using 5G recover files ideas also nt bad , bt then i dnt think we stil havent got this kind of software unless we having 5G like other countries which successfully running the 5G with many good software n technology ...

i heard many telco already introduce 5g in malaysia

9 hours ago, rajaalami said:

i heard many telco already introduce 5g in malaysia

Telco companies should not introduce network 5G since their 4G network still slow and not stable... Do u realize that line UMobile is the least stable among all networks?

14 hours ago, Carmen said:

Telco companies should not introduce network 5G since their 4G network still slow and not stable... Do u realize that line UMobile is the least stable among all networks?

yea eventhough umobile is cheap but i wont use it cause the line is horrible

22 hours ago, Carmen said:

Actually their spend a lot effort on 4G, then they realize that 4G is still have the market for us, but 5G only apply for industry then why we should need 5G??

8 hours ago, rajaalami said:

yea eventhough umobile is cheap but i wont use it cause the line is horrible

Those Telco just invented 4G, who will spend energy or time on 5G? i am curious for this problem

On 12/24/2019 at 3:21 PM, bigguy said:

Those Telco just invented 4G, who will spend energy or time on 5G? i am curious for this problem

Actually i read about the 5G now TM are on doing trial progress with their own Infra ..

something like stand alone one if not mistaken me , and also their coverage is covering most of area so i think the line should be strong n stable to deliver the 5G network to all

16 hours ago, bigguy said:

Actually their spend a lot effort on 4G, then they realize that 4G is still have the market for us, but 5G only apply for industry then why we should need 5G??

yea i dont think many people would use 5g in the time being as most of our phones arent 5g-ready yet

11 hours ago, fauzi said:

Actually i read about the 5G now TM are on doing trial progress with their own Infra ..

something like stand alone one if not mistaken me , and also their coverage is covering most of area so i think the line should be strong n stable to deliver the 5G network to all

Yes, TM has the capability to do 5G stand alone. why not other Telco just leave this 5G to TM as they already have the infra, or work together with them for enjoying benefits of faster,  efficient and cost-effective.

12 hours ago, sinchan_101 said:

Yes, TM has the capability to do 5G stand alone. why not other Telco just leave this 5G to TM as they already have the infra, or work together with them for enjoying benefits of faster,  efficient and cost-effective.

it all depends on the telco, maybe they dont wanna be dependent on tm

But bila i tanya psl 5g ni dengn mmbr aq kerja kt TM ..dia gitaw 5G ni bkn projek besar je dia ada  dapat meningkatkan perkhidmatan jalur lebar mudah alih hari ini, tetapi juga akan mengembangkan rangkaian mudah alih untuk menyokong kepelbagaian peranti dan perkhidmatan yang luas dan menghubungkan industri baru dengan prestasi, kecekapan, dan kos yang lebih baik

11 hours ago, rajaalami said:

it all depends on the telco, maybe they dont wanna be dependent on tm

I personally think that other Telco should work with TM to learn from the their 5G demo project in order to deliver an efficient and cost-effective 5G infrastructure to consumers...

11 hours ago, sinchan_101 said:

I personally think that other Telco should work with TM to learn from the their 5G demo project in order to deliver an efficient and cost-effective 5G infrastructure to consumers...

But other Telco still focusing their efforts on non stand alone fiber for 4G network... This took more time for telco who do not have the fiber to install it...it's really waste time, money and energy...

4 hours ago, Belle Belinda said:

But other Telco still focusing their efforts on non stand alone fiber for 4G network... This took more time for telco who do not have the fiber to install it...it's really waste time, money and energy...

slowly they will improve their line, tm line not so good either

16 hours ago, Belle Belinda said:

Because in their mindset, as long as those human are satisfy on 4G, why Telco should be run for 5G?? 

On 12/27/2019 at 7:30 AM, sinchan_101 said:

We hope the price will be cheaper 

Surely the price will expensive but its based on the availability .Because  5G will provide the speed that we expecting as  speed as we want...low latency and connectivity to enable new generation of application, services and business opportunities that have not been seen before.

1 hour ago, razahwalian said:

i hear tm gona have own infra ?? bt its wont taking long time to do it ?

Why not they just share with other or try to fix it to better 4G ??

it's better to cooperate with others to offer the 5g. i also dont know why tm want to stand alone

In uk they are mostly using 5G apps /system in all the big companies  if you lost files to a failing hard drive, or accidentally deleted them with 5G data recovery applications to help you get back them .So its good which TM decided to have their 5G with own infra n stand alone

8 hours ago, rajaalami said:

it's better to cooperate with others to offer the 5g. i also dont know why tm want to stand alone

TM want to do the 5G stand alone because SA network can support a wider range of 5G use cases and offer ultra-low latency. This will deliver an efficient and cost-effective 5G infrastructure to consumers...