Sign in to follow this  
puteri888

reserved parking application

Just want to ask, do we already have an application for reserved parking? It is soooooo difficult to go to malls and search for parking.. Sometimes only search for parking took almost one hour.. Can we just have an app or any technology to reserved our parking so that we already have the parking as soon as we arrived at the mall?

On 12/12/2019 at 3:39 PM, puteri888 said:

Just want to ask, do we already have an application for reserved parking? It is soooooo difficult to go to malls and search for parking.. Sometimes only search for parking took almost one hour.. Can we just have an app or any technology to reserved our parking so that we already have the parking as soon as we arrived at the mall?

Yes, there are a number of apps available to help u find parking space. By using tat apps, u can save money every time u park, and even reserve a parking space right from your phone.

5 hours ago, yubiso said:

Yes, there are a number of apps available to help u find parking space. By using tat apps, u can save money every time u park, and even reserve a parking space right from your phone.

why save money? the apps doesnt charge us money? i think we still have to pay for the parking right

16 hours ago, rajaalami said:

why save money? the apps doesnt charge us money? i think we still have to pay for the parking right

aiyo...the apps can help us to find the parking space that charge cheaper fee...Did your guys realize that the evolution of 5G network by TM help us a lot in using mobile app for multi purposes?

16 minutes ago, Belle Belinda said:

aiyo...the apps can help us to find the parking space that charge cheaper fee...Did your guys realize that the evolution of 5G network by TM help us a lot in using mobile app for multi purposes?

Yaya, I saw the news that TM is using its own infrastructure to install the 5G network, which is the strength over other telco companies.

8 hours ago, Belle Belinda said:

oh really...tm have 5g now? i didnt know that

8 hours ago, Carmen said:

Yaya, I saw the news that TM is using its own infrastructure to install the 5G network, which is the strength over other telco companies.

im using maxis 5g, maxis also have their own 5g-ready infra

On 12/12/2019 at 3:39 PM, puteri888 said:

there are some apps in malaysia but not widely used unlike other countries 

15 hours ago, rajaalami said:

oh really...tm have 5g now? i didnt know that

ya, that's true. TM is installing 5G network at some areas like Subang Jaya. TM achieves comparable nationwide coverage in comparison with other mobile Telcos such as Maxis, Celcom, Digi and U Mobile.

23 hours ago, sinchan_101 said:

ya, that's true. TM is installing 5G network at some areas like Subang Jaya. TM achieves comparable nationwide coverage in comparison with other mobile Telcos such as Maxis, Celcom, Digi and U Mobile.

the speed of TM in 5G network installation is really fast...i guess other telco companies still doing 5G while TM start to do 6G...haha...

19 hours ago, Carmen said:

the speed of TM in 5G network installation is really fast...i guess other telco companies still doing 5G while TM start to do 6G...haha...

yaya...they are still in the progress...for those who r searching for the internet with better coverage and stable connection, can try use tm unifi ya ...

On 12/19/2019 at 3:32 PM, Carmen said:

but other telco's line is more stable and fast than tm

On 12/18/2019 at 4:07 PM, sinchan_101 said:

Right now, those 5G like Maxis Celcom TM , i think they are pioneer too launch this 5G , and make them have free car park. just like we can booking at the apps and without paying anything ...

On 12/17/2019 at 3:40 PM, Belle Belinda said:

I think not only on parking lot, might be the shop will without with any shopkeeper or any promoter at the shop, they might be replace the robot or AI just like Walmart, they launch with no shopkeeper, and this robot can make more intelligent ...

14 hours ago, rajaalami said:

but other telco's line is more stable and fast than tm

As we know not the telco issue, is related to 5G, because those Telco can be collaborate and make everything smoothly, as 5G can resolve a lot of matter

1 hour ago, Minahh said:

I think not only on parking lot, might be the shop will without with any shopkeeper or any promoter at the shop, they might be replace the robot or AI just like Walmart, they launch with no shopkeeper, and this robot can make more intelligent ...

Really Walmart technology can apply to Malaysia, maybe they make car park with those robot, those robot just like help to parking the car??

20 hours ago, bentuk35 said:

Really Walmart technology can apply to Malaysia, maybe they make car park with those robot, those robot just like help to parking the car??

u mean like joki or valet parking right?? i think this replace with robot to drive the car, i think is save cost and save time too

On 12/18/2019 at 4:07 PM, sinchan_101 said:

I also saw an article on tm aim to be the first 5g stand alone in malaysia in this article https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.malaymail.com/amp/news/tech-gadgets/2019/12/03/tm-aims-to-be-the-first-5g-standalone-network-in-malaysia/1815425 it is faster and also efficient. If tm do this but other telco still using the old ones i guess it would be a byebye for them. Hahaha

On 12/21/2019 at 12:34 PM, Minahh said:

Right now, those 5G like Maxis Celcom TM , i think they are pioneer too launch this 5G , and make them have free car park. just like we can booking at the apps and without paying anything ..

But nowadays those telco also use tm's infra for their so called fibrenation etc, they don't even have their own infra, even technician need to use tm one for any problems, what was that