Sign in to follow this  
myraahmaad

[Discussion] Which platform do you usually go for ONLINE SHOPPING?

Online shopping preferences.  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Online shopping preferences.

• Shopee
    • Lazada
    • Lelong
    • Qoo10
    • Taobao
    • Mudah
    • Facebook Market

currently i am like to use boost app when do the online shopping, as i can receive many cashback after i make the payment. This benefit really make me so loyal to boost app.

On 10/24/2019 at 10:00 AM, myraahmaad said:

Which platform do you usually have on the ONLINE SHOPPING?

Have u tried taobao n qoo10.

If the difference about the same, will you choose to buy locally or internationally?

usually lazada n shopee of course, i will take locally as the delivery time is shorter, not patient enough to wait.

18 hours ago, ghanita said:

currently i am like to use boost app when do the online shopping, as i can receive many cashback after i make the payment. This benefit really make me so loyal to boost app.

is that the ewallet, i see some of my friend use it , but not convincing enough for me to install it.

15 hours ago, britneyishot said:

is that the ewallet, i see some of my friend use it , but not convincing enough for me to install it.

may be you have another payment style that you prefer, but for me i  very enjoy its cashback benefit, especially pay for tealive or pizza,  there are a lot of benefit receive

On 11/1/2019 at 5:35 PM, britneyishot said:

usually lazada n shopee of course, i will take locally as the delivery time is shorter, not patient enough to wait.

Yes it is, u have to try use it for at least once then u will know how the payment method is better than cash and debit cards. For each purchase u will be rewarded coins that u can use to claim rewards.

On 11/2/2019 at 9:05 AM, ghanita said:

may be you have another payment style that you prefer, but for me i  very enjoy its cashback benefit, especially pay for tealive or pizza,  there are a lot of benefit receive

Yup these are some of the examples that i can show, but actually there is more.

Screenshot_2019-11-05-09-21-24-87.thumb.png.0b80f5b68c20f313063ff5b641b1b27f.png

10 minutes ago, BBphire said:

Yes it is, u have to try use it for at least once then u will know how the payment method is better than cash and debit cards. For each purchase u will be rewarded coins that u can use to claim rewards.

Yup these are some of the examples that i can show, but actually there is more.

Screenshot_2019-11-05-09-21-24-87.thumb.png.0b80f5b68c20f313063ff5b641b1b27f.png

same like tng ewallet la...frequently they give discounts for tealive , watsons n most importantly wayang. 10 ringgit  for movies.

8 minutes ago, mublised77 said:

same like tng ewallet la...frequently they give discounts for tealive , watsons n most importantly wayang. 10 ringgit  for movies.

I use tng too but not so much beacuse alot of merchants now will accept boost app, u can differentiate between the two app also and it obvious tht boost have lot more to offer. Tealive , watson n movies is frequently offered in the apps too. Like everyweek have new offer.

Now by verifying your boost account n go premium u can win iphone 11 pro or get 3 months free bill.72902620_964837950530333_5727762892682428416_n.jpg.f89ec95964633fdf98a3b45b0edea26d.jpg

Screenshot_2019-10-25-14-40-39-40.thumb.png.421ff71e903a220d5edb76412eedbbcb.png