Sign in to follow this  
Werfkjl

Recover deleted files from Android

With the popularity of Android smart phones, almost all users will store some of the important data on their mobile phones. And among the data of the users store on the Android, some of them are photos, messages, contacts and some personal information. Is this kind of file safe? Once data loss happens, how big this loss will be? Any way to bring back the lost data?

Actually,we have chance to recover files from Android no matter lost or deleted. The Vibosoft DR. Mobile for Android is the world’s first data recovery program for Android mobile phone users to recover deleted files from Android directly. This Android Data Recovery also can help you restore lost messages, photos and videos from Samsung, HTC, LG ,ect.

First of all, connect your Android phone to compute before you install and run Vibosoft Android Data Recovery program.

Then you should enable USB debugging mode on your Android phone. After that there will be a few seconds for the program to scan lost data from Android phone.

After scanning, you can preview all of your lost files details, you just select the data you need and start to recover.

main.jpg

How about Androidphonesoft Android Recovery? I've had this software for a week and so far so good. It has done a great job in recovering deleted contacts and sms (from both my Android phone and tablet). With the latest update, I can even recover more files from my Sony Android phone. This Android data recovery software supports all Android phones and tablets prevailing on the market. Apply to recover deleted files from hot Android devices from Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, LG, Sony, Motorola, ZTE, Huawei and so forth. I'm all for this Android data recovery software.

Edited by X00btine

Have you ever met the problem about losing your files on your phone suddenly? I have once lost my contacts and messages on my Samsung Galaxy S3, and I get all them back with the help of an Android Data Recovery tool.

The Android Data Recovery program will assist you to recover not only SMS text messages , but also recover deleted photos from samsung galaxy and videos and contacts from Android phone or tablet. Which help safeguard your phone, set it up for easy recovery when it gets lost, and prevent your data from falling into the wrong hands.

Edited by meliseiner

Accidentally deleting or losing important files from your Android mobile phone can easily happen to any of us. If you want to recover the deleted Android files with a computer, Android Data Recovery is highly recommend to you. It supports you recover all file types: Messages, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Notes And Much More.
The steps are easy to follow with three simple steps: Connect Android phone to computer > Scan the phone data > Preview and recover deleted data from android

Edited by stonli