Sign in to follow this  
WalterWhitehair

Split Pst Convert To Outlook

Split PST file into smaller part but failed to decide the right way for you? Here in, you should try our advanced Split PST File Tool. Apart from splitting large sized PST file, this software has various other features. When MS Outlook slows down its process due to large size of PST file, the Split PST File software performs better and breaks large size PST files by date, year, size and folder.

This remarkable software help the users to work with many versions of MS Outlook as well as it is compatible with different versions of Windows.n case, you are using either Outlook 2002 or the earlier versions, if the storage capacity reached or exceeds 2 GB, it becomes the requirement to break PST file for better performance.

I would also recommend you a third-party tool, but before that, I would like to share a blog here that will help you divide your .pst files manually, i.e. without requiring any third-party software. Read this:- http://www.undeletepcfiles.com/split-pst-file.html