Sign in to follow this  
GDMFX

Gdmfx - Gdmfx.com

1618475_393551844115496_1672410615_n.jpg

[size=medium][B][I]✔Like ✔Share ✔Comment
LIKE >>> [url=https://www.facebook.com/GDMFX.NZ]GDMFX New Zealand[/url][/I][/B][/size]

[B][I]Forex News: FOMC Statement – the day’s market mover

EUR/USD[/I][/B]
Forex News: Yesterday’s trading session started on a bearish note and support appeared to be broken but a worse than anticipated value of the US Durable Goods Orders weakened the US Dollar and created a sharp reversal.

2014.01.29-FOMC-Statement-the-days-marke

[B][I]Technical Outlook[/I][/B]
The pair is still trading between 1.3650 support and 1.3710 resistance but yesterday’s failed attempt at breaking support may result in a bounce higher for another encounter with resistance and a potential continuation of last week’s bullish impulse. The FOMC statement is the day’s market mover and we might experience ranging price action, without a clear direction until the time of its release.

[B][I]Fundamental Outlook[/I][/B]
The FOMC Statement is the most important event of the day and comes out late at 7:00 pm GMT, together with the Federal Funds Rate which is not expected to change from the current 0.25%. The Statement will contain important insights about the reasons which stood behind the rate vote and also an economic outlook which may offer hints about future rates. Discussions about the monetary stimulus program will most likely generate very strong movement in the market so we recommend caution if trading at the time.

[B][I]GBP/USD[/I][/B]
United Kingdom’s Gross Domestic Product met expectations yesterday, coming out with a value of 2.8% but the event created very difficult to trade price action, reversing the direction several times in a short while.

2014.01.29-FOMC-Statement-the-days-marke

The strong resistance created at 1.6600 was touched yesterday but price was pushed lower signifying that the power of the bulls is starting to fade. However, we are still in a medium-term uptrend so moves to the upside are very possible. We favor slightly the down side but acknowledge the fact that price action today will be heavily influenced by the FOMC Statement.

Today at 12:15 pm GMT, Bank of England Governor Mark Carney will speak at the Scottish Council for Development and Industry luncheon in Edinburgh; almost all his public speeches generate volatility in the market, depending on the matters discussed so we recommend caution at the time of the event. Of course the FOMC Statement will strongly affect the pair as well.

Written by: Bogdan Giulvezan

The article above is based on the writer’s 5-year experience and it does not constitute trading advice or investment recommendations, just a personal opinion and view of the market.

More articles from the [url=http://www.gdmfx.com]best forex broker[/url].

[B][I]Forex Technical Analysis: A week filled with major economic indicators

EUR/USD[/I][/B]
Forex Technical Analysis: Last week started without strong movement and a calm economic scene but as soon as better than expected Euro Zone Manufacturing data came out, the Euro strengthened substantially and the pair touched 1.3710 resistance once more.

2014.01.27-2014.02.02-A-week-filled-with

Although the bullish trend line was previously broken to the down side, last week’s developments brought price back above it and pierced through 1.3710 resistance. However, on the Daily chart we can notice a pin bar (candle with long upper wick) which suggests rejection and a potential move lower. If 1.3710 holds, the next target may be 1.3550 support but a move above the mentioned resistance will open the door for a move towards 1.3830.

The first event of the week is scheduled [B]Monday[/B] and it’s the German Ifo Business Climate which draws its importance for the large sample used: about 7,000 businesses are surveyed and asked to rate the current economic conditions and to offer a 6-month outlook. The US New Home Sales are released the same day, showing the number of houses sold during the previous month.

[B]Tuesday[/B] the United States announce the Durable Goods Sales which represent purchases of goods with a life expectancy of at least three years. Later in the day the US Consumer Confidence indicator is released and is often regarded as a leading indicator of consumer spending.

The most important event of the week is release of the FOMC Statement and US Federal Funds rate decision scheduled [B]Wednesday[/B]. The rate is not expected to change and probably the monetary stimulus issue will be the more important aspect which will most likely create huge volatility in the market.

[B]Thursday[/B] Germany announces the Consumer Price Index which is the main gauge of inflation; the same day, the US releases the Gross Domestic Product which is an economy’s main performance measurement. The trading week finishes [B]Friday[/B] with the release of the Euro Zone Consumer Price Index and the German Retail Sales; both are considered high-impact indicators which have the ability to move the market strongly.

[B][I]GBP/USD[/I][/B]
The Pound made substantial advances last week and the pair traveled a respectable distance to the north, breaking 1.6600 resistance and printing a new high at 1.6668.

2014.01.27-2014.02.02-A-week-filled-with

Although the bulls were in control for almost the entire week, taking the pair above 1.6600 resistance, during the last day of the previous week price dropped for almost 200 pips indicating that a reversal may be happening. The bullish trend line is not clearly broken but if this occurs, the pair’s medium term direction will be bearish and a move toward 1.6250 will be highly probable. Otherwise, 1.6750 is the next target for the bulls.

The main event of the week for the Pound is the release of UK’s Preliminary Gross Domestic Product which is scheduled Tuesday. As mentioned before, the Gross Domestic Product is an economy’s main gauge of performance and the Preliminary release tends to have the greatest impact on price action. Wednesday the UK Nationwide House Price Index is released and Thursday the value of Net Lending to Individuals comes out but both are considered medium-impact indicators and the effect on the pair varies from month to month. Of course, the US events mentioned earlier will have a direct impact on the pair’s movement.

The article above is based on the writer’s 5-year experience and it does not constitute trading advice or investment recommendations, just a personal opinion and view of the market.

More articles from the [url=http://www.gdmfx.com]best forex broker[/url].

[size=medium][B]46868_393892367414777_1321337629_n.jpg

What would you do if someone gave you an ang pao worth $3888? Buy a new IT gadget? Go on a holiday?

This 2014, GDMFX is not only giving out 28.8% Prosperity Bonus for any amount you deposit but also Ang Paos worth over USD7000!
The GDMFX giveaway is from 20th January 2013 - 14th February 2013. During this period, ang paos ranging between $68 and $3888 cash balances will be given to one lucky winner every Week.

All you have to do is just to deposit with us! You can check live on our Facebook if your lucky number has been selected. The Earlier you deposit, the higher the chances of winning the week cash balances!

Wait no more: log on to [url]http://www.gdmfxpromo.com/landing.html[/url] for more info[/B][/size]

1743681_394982960639051_586316428_n.png

[b]Happy Chinese New Year 2014![/b]

Edited by GDMFX

[size=medium][B][I]Forex News: Support levels ahead – retracements anticipated

EUR/USD[/I][/B]
Forex News: Yesterday the German Consumer Price Index showed a decrease to 1.3% from the previous 1.4% and this fact, combined with the Fed decision to reduce the QE value generated a totally bearish day for the pair.

image0012-1024x477.png

Although we anticipated a move lower and a touch of 1.3550 support, we didn’t expect this move to be so quick and the entire distance to be traveled in a single day. At the moment price is testing 1.3550 support but the Relative Strength Index is showing an oversold condition on an hourly chart as well as on a four hour chart and we believe that a retracement is in order before any advances to the down side can be made. Of course, a decisive break of support will probably trigger additional bearish movement.

The Consumer Price Index for the entire Euro Zone will be released today at 10:00 am GMT and is anticipated to increase from the current 0.8% to 0.9%, a fact which would strengthen the Euro. However, because the German CPI was released a day before, today’s event may have a limited impact, especially if the actual value will not be a surprising one.

[B][I]GBP/USD[/I][/B]
The effects of the US monetary stimulus reduction were seen throughout yesterday’s trading session and the pair dropped on the back of a stronger US Dollar. Overall it was a day with clear direction and no surprising whipsaws or reversals.

image0032-1024x477.png

Yesterday’s bearish impulse brought the pair close to the support located at 1.6440 but a break didn’t occur and the bearish momentum faded away. If today the pair will touch this support once again without breaking it, we anticipate moves higher, especially if the Relative Strength Index will cross the oversold level. A break of 1.6440 to the down side would mean an important victory for the bears and may generate an extended move south.

The United Kingdom didn’t schedule any major economic indicator releases for today so price action will be probably driven by the technical aspect of the market.

We hope you had a profitable trading week and we wish you a relaxing weekend.

More articles from the [url=http://www.gdmfx.com]best forex broker[/url].[/size]

[size=medium][B][I]Forex Technical Analysis: Interest Rates and Non Farm Payrolls guarantee an action-packed week

EUR/USD[/I][/B]
Forex Technical Analysis: Last week the bears scored an important victory and the pair dropped significantly on the back of the US bond purchase program tapering. Although Fed’s decision didn’t trigger an immediate response in the market, the effect was clearly seen during the next two days.

image0011-1024x477.png

The uptrend line drawn from July last year was broken decisively and so was the support located at 1.3550. This puts the bears in control from a medium term perspective and opens the door for additional moves to the down side, making 1.3400 the first target of the week. Retracements higher may find good resistance at the recently broken level of 1.3550.

We have a full week ahead of us, with the first important economic indicator being released [B]Monday[/B] in the form of the US Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index. [B]Wednesday[/B] the ADP Non Farm Employment Change is released; this report is put together by a private company but it usually offers hints about the Government released report which comes out 2 days later.

[B]Thursday[/B] is an important day as the ECB will announce the Interest Rate decision and President Mario Draghi will hold a Press Conference during which he will answer journalists’ questions and will talk about the reasons which determined the interest rate vote. The Press Conference usually creates more volatility than the rate decision itself so we recommend caution if trading at the time.

[B]Friday[/B] the most anticipated report of the week is released: the US Non Farm Employment Change which is considered to be the most important gauge of the employment situation in the United States and almost always a huge market mover.

[B][I]GBP/USD[/I][/B]
The pair had another encounter with the resistance located at 1.6600 but this was soon followed by a drop which was mainly triggered by the US developments regarding the reduction of bond purchases.

image002-1024x477.png

Although the pair had a bearish week, the drop wasn’t as significant as the one seen on the EUR/USD and moves to the upside are very possible. However, we favor the short side for the week to come, taking into consideration the fact that price pierced through the uptrend line for the second time and 1.6600 resistance rejected price lower again. First major support is located at 1.6250 and resistance at 1.6600.
[B][I]
Fundamental Outlook[/I][/B]
Three Purchasing Managers’ Indexes are released throughout [B]the first three days of the week[/B]: Manufacturing PMI, Construction PMI and Services PMI, each showing the opinions of purchasing managers about their respective sectors and each having the ability to strengthen the Pound if better than expected values are posted. The most important Pound-affecting event is the Bank of England Interest Rate decision and the Asset Purchase Facility value, both released [B]Thursday[/B]. No change is anticipated for either of them but a surprise will trigger huge volatility. The US events mentioned earlier will have a direct impact on the pair.

More articles from the [url=http://www.gdmfx.com]best forex broker[/url].[/size]

[size=medium][B][I]Forex News: Important developments expected for both pairs

EUR/USD[/I][/B]
Forex News: Yesterday the pair had a mixed trading session, mostly because no major economic indicators were released. Price moved slowly to the down side but the previous low was not broken so the US Dollar didn’t make significant advances against its counterpart.

2014.02.05-Important-developments-expect

We maintain our bearish stance and anticipate a move lower towards the important support located at 1.3400. The resistance at 1.3550 was still not touched so price can move into that zone before dropping and a lot will depend on the economic indicators released today.
[B][I]
Fundamental Outlook[/I][/B]
At 10:00 am GMT the Euro Zone Retail Sales are released and anticipated to change from the previous 1.4% to -0.7%; such a decrease would weaken the Euro since sales made at a retail level are crucial for economy and represent the major part of consumer spending. Later in the day, at 1:15 pm GMT, Automatic Data Processing, Inc. will release the Non Farm Employment Change, providing an early situation of the jobs market in the United States. A decrease is anticipated from the previous 238K to 191K but this indicator is released by a private company and has a much milder impact than the Government situation which will be released 2 days later.

[B][I]GBP/USD[/I][/B]
The pair dropped in close vicinity of the support located at 1.6250 but a better than expected value of the British Construction Purchasing Managers’ Index strengthened the Pound and drove the pair higher.

2014.02.05-Important-developments-expect
[B][I]
Technical Outlook[/I][/B]
The Relative Strength Index is still near the 30 level which suggests an oversold condition and potential moves north, but price is trading below 1.6315 which may act as resistance. Also, the major support located at 1.6250 is close to the current price and may reject it higher if touched, so the next direction is still uncertain and will probably be decided by today’s fundamental events.

The British Services PMI is released today at 09:30 am GMT with an anticipated increase from the previous 58.8 to 59.1. This survey is based on the opinions of purchasing managers from the services sector, is a leading indicator of economic health and has the potential to strengthen the Pound if better than expected numbers are posted. The US events will have a direct impact on the pair as well.

[size=medium][B]46868_393892367414777_1321337629_n.jpg

What would you do if someone gave you an ang pao worth $3888? Buy a new IT gadget? Go on a holiday?

This 2014, GDMFX is not only giving out 28.8% Prosperity Bonus for any amount you deposit but also Ang Paos worth over USD7000!
The GDMFX giveaway is from 20th January 2013 - 14th February 2013. During this period, ang paos ranging between $68 and $3888 cash balances will be given to one lucky winner every Week.

All you have to do is just to deposit with us! You can check live on our Facebook if your lucky number has been selected. The Earlier you deposit, the higher the chances of winning the week cash balances!

Wait no more: log on to [url]http://www.gdmfxpromo.com/landing.html[/url] for more info[/B][/size]

Congratulations! Here is the Winning Lucky Ticket of the Week 2 prize of USD 880 Cash Balance! We will contact the winner via email within the next 24 hours. The next week's prize will be USD 1880 and this amount will increase to USD3880! Grab your chance of winning by depositing!

The earlier and the more you deposit with us, the higher the chance of winning the cash balance!

Have a Prosperous Lunar New Year!

1011041_396409110496436_438168268_n.jpg

[size=medium][b]1620772_391863797617634_983289980_n.png

GDMFX RED PACKET GIVEAWAY IS NOW ON!

From today, 20 Jan 2014 until 14 Feb 2014, Get 28.8% Prosperity Bonus and stand a chance to win ang paos up to USD 5000 when you Deposit! Every Deposit of USD1888 gives you 1 lucky ticket! We'll choose and announce winning tickets every week!

All the details here: http://www.gdmfxpromo.com/landing.html

Join now. You might be our Week 1 Winner
Visit here for more info[/b][/size]

[size=medium][B]1014088_399628853507795_648519801_n.jpg

Congratulations! Here is the Winning Lucky Ticket of the Week 3 prize of USD 1880 Cash Balance! We will contact the winner via email within the next 24 hours.

Next week will be the week and your last chance to get the lucky draw prize of cash balance worth USD3880! Grab your chance of winning by depositing now!

Have a Prosperous Lunar New Year![/B][/size]

Edited by GDMFX

[color=#FF0000][B]GDMFX Prosperity Giveaway is now in its final week!

Double Prosperity

DEPOSIT ANY AND WIN CASH BALANCE ANGPAOS OF A TOTAL OF MORE THAN USD7000 NOW!

Sounds nice? Join now and get rewarded during the Lunar New Year Celebration

[url]http://www.gdmfxpromo.com/landing.html[/url][/B][/color]

Edited by GDMFX

At last, $3880,which will be announced this Sunday.... Finally!! Are you excited yet? You should be especially if you already have lots of lucky tickets that are ready for us to select!

No lucky ticket yet? Want more? Grab yours here:http://www.gdmfxpromo.com/landing.html

[B][size=medium]The Grand Prize winner of the GDMFX Red Packet Giveaway is Lucky Ticket Number 1302! Congratulations to the final week winner of cash balance worth USD 3880! We would like to thank all participants who have given such a great support to our 28.8% + Lucky Draw worth more than USD 7000 for our Lunar New Year Giveaway![/size][/B]

1932450_402982856505728_112721525_n.jpg

[size=medium][B][I]AWARDS[/I][/B]

awards-2013-300x217.png
[B]Unity Forex[/B], [I]Asia Pacific Fastest Growing FX Broker Award 2013[/I]
Unbiased global news Unity Forex prestigious 2013 FX Broker Award winners are based on a survey collected over six months that polls Unity Forex’s readers about their trading experiences and observations. GDMFX won this award as we grew to 6 continents over 30 countries within one year of operation and serving more than 12,000 active trade accounts.

awards-2012-300x217.png
[B]Unity Forex[/B], [I]Best Execution Broker Asia Pacific Award 2012[/I]
In shortlisting GDMFX, Unity Forex online global news says GDMFX “has speed and simplicity in a way the other FX brokers simply have not.” We are honored to receive this award and continue to provide the best execution and the best support to all our traders.[/size]

Edited by GDMFX

[size=medium][color=#0000CD][B]Memperkenal Broker (IB)[/B][/color]
Memperkenal broker adalah sesuai untuk pelabur yang ingin mengembangkan perniagaan dengan menjemput/membawa klien baru ke GDMFX dan memperolehi komisen dari aktiviti dagangan kliennya.

Infographics-Introducing-Broker-Bahasa-M

[color=#0000CD][B]Kelebihan menjadi IB:[/B][/color]
#Pakej dan komisen yang kompetatif.
#Tiada sebarang yuran persediaan.
#Sokongan back-office.
#Peralatan pemasaran disediakan.
#Penerimaan komisen setiap minggu.
#Sokongan khidmat pelanggan 24/7.
#Kemudahan akses bagi semua aktiviti dagangan dan system penerimaan komisen.
#Pautan dedikasi untuk mengrekruit pelanggan anda.
#Kemudahan diubahsuai leverage bagi pelabur yang melakukan dagangan besar.

[color=#0000CD][B]Pengiraan komisen untuk IB[/B][/color]
Selepas anda memperkenalan klien dengan membuka akaun baru di GDMFX, anda akan mendapat komisen setiap dagangan yang telah dilakukan oleh klien anda. Jumlah komisen bergantung kepada aktiviti dangangan klien anda dan perjanjian telah anda persetujui. Anda boleh mengakses ke ‘Partner’s Room’ untuk melihat jumlah komisen yang dikemaskini setiap 30 minit.

[color=#0000CD][B]Berminat untuk menjadi IB?[/B][/color]
Pertama anda perlu mendaftar untuk menjadi ahli Traders kami.
Sebaik sahaja anda mempunyai akses ke laman utama peniaga. Klik pada ikon "Area Rakan (IB)". Seterusnya anda akan melihat ikon "Menjadi Rakan (IB)". Isi borang yang dipaparkan. Rebat IB pelbagai peringkat juga disediakan tetapi hanya untuk rakan-rakan yang berkelayakan, sila e-mel kepada [email][email protected][/email].
Wakil kami akan berhubung dengan anda dalam tempoh 48 jam akan datang.[/size]

[B]Join dan ikuti GDMFX di social network[/B]

[url=https://www.facebook.com/GDMFX.NZ]ydc3.png
[/url]
[url=https://twitter.com/GdmFX]qigq.png[/url]

[size=medium]vxur.png

GDMFX menawarkan empat jenis akaun, Standard, Blade, Elite dan akaun jemputan Perdana sahaja.

Maklumat lanjut mengenai jenis akaun dagangan ini boleh didapati pada pautan berikut [url=http://www.gdmfx.com/trading-terms/account-types]di sini[/url][/size]

Edited by GDMFX

[size=medium][B][I]BONUS PENGENALAN.[/I][/B]
Bonus Pengenalan ini diberikan kepada pelanggan sebagai tanda penghargaan untuk membuka apa-apa jenis akaun dengan nama dalam GDMFX broker. Jumlah bonus ini boleh dikeluarkan sekiranya memenuhi pra-syarat yang ditetapkan.

[B][I]Terma dan syarat:[/I][/B]
1. Bonus diberi sekali sahaja untuk mana-mana jenis akaun.
2. Pelanggan hanya boleh menerima bonus sekali.
3. Bonus ini boleh dikeluarkan mengikut syarat yang ditetapkan.

welcome-bonus.png

Pelanggan boleh menukar kredit bernilai 5 USD untuk mengimbangi setiap lot yang diniagakan (nilai lot 100,000 USD), pelabur boleh menukar bonus kredit untuk mengimbangi jika mereka telah memenuhi jumlah yang diperlukan untuk menukar semua bonus. Jika pemegang akaun meminta untuk pengeluaran bonus sebelum had yang dikehendaki dicapai, GDMFX akan mengira lot yang diniagakan dan menggubah bonus mengikut jumlah lot dalam gandaan 5USD dan mengeluarkan semula bonus berlebihan yang tinggal di dalam akaun.

[B][I]PEMBATALAN BONUS.[/I][/B]
1. GDMFX berhak untuk menolak satu atau semua permohonan bonus mengikut budi bicara mutlaknya,
tanpa memberikan alasan atau penjelasan bagi penurunan.
2. Sila ambil perhatian bahawa kredit yang masih ada dalam akaun anda akan dibatalkan jika anda memindahkan baki daripada akaun anda.
Jika anda ingin bergerak kredit anda keluar, sila hubungi [email][email protected][/email] e-mel.[/size]

1897842_412511575552856_305873929_n.jpg

Edited by GDMFX

[size=small][B][I]Apakah deposit minimum untuk membuka akaun?[/I][/B]

Deposit minimum untuk membuka akaun dengan GDMFX adalah $100 untuk akaun standard, $1000 untuk akaun Blade dan $10,000 untuk akaun Elite.

Maklumat lanjut mengenai jenis akaun ini anda boleh didapati pada pautan berikut [url=http://www.gdmfx.com/trading-terms/account-types]di sini[/url].[/size]

[size=small][B][I]Adakah GDMFX menawarkan akaun bebas swap?[/I][/B]

Ya, GDMFX menawarkan akaun perdagangan bebas swap yang mematuhi undang-undang Islam (Syariah). Dengan akaun bebas swap, tidak akan ada caj faedah / yuran peralihan (roll-over) apabila pelabur melanjutkan perdagangan ke hari seterusnya. Sehubungan dengan itu, tidak akan ada apa-apa faedah atau kadar bunga kepada keuntungan yang didapati pelanggan.

Sila email permintaan anda untuk mengubah akaun anda kepada akaun bebas swap kepada [email protected][/size]