adza

Trace Transform On Matlab. Need Help.

Dear Putera community,
I'm Edora last year student. I need some help. I'm doing my final year project this semester title "Fingerprint verification and identification using Kohonen Network". To extract the fingerprint image, I need to used Trace Transform technique. Is it possible if anyone can give me source code for Trace Transform on MATLAB?

Thanks in Advanced,
Edora

[quote name='unexistance' date='25 August 2010 - 03:34 PM' timestamp='1282721664' post='1045987']
Hi,

Did you found this link on your googling activity?
https://www.cs.unc.edu/~stough/Comp255/Project_paper.doc

regards,
[/quote]

Hi,
First of all thanks because reply my thread. I'm really appreciated. About the link, I've already had the document. But I just don't understand the algorithm. If you can find me the source code of Trace Transform it would be great. :)

Thanks,
Edora

I am workin on this Transform .. I have the code from the author, however, can't understand it :( too many errors and warnings when trying to execute it :(
have a look and enjoy ::

http://www.face-rec.org/algorithms/

see the Trace Transform Source code :)

If you don't have luck with the code .. try Radon transform (which is a special case of Trace Transform) available in Matlab under "Radon"

ex:
I = imread('man.jpg');
theta = 1:179
(R, xp) = radon(I, theta);
imagesc( R ), colorbar; Edited by Radon