Sign in to follow this  
Helghast

Perpindahan pemain2 bola kelab2 eropah...

okeh aku rasa topik ni sesuai aku buka memandangkan panorama indah waktu liga2 eropah dah abis,so mari kita sama2 membincangkan pemain2 dan kelab2 mana akan berbelanja untuk mendapatkan pemain2 handalan.

wokeh aku mula dulu,
Juventus dah beli Diego dari Werder Bremen,Diego ni skill dia mmg best sama mcm Deco.

Dgr citer Real dah hilang minat nak beli Ronaldo sebab mereka cuma boleh tawarkan usd50 juta untuk beli mamat ni,tapi MU nak lebih.so sekarang mereka beralih kepada Frank Ribery,tapi khabar2 angin2 ni tak boleh caye sgt silap2 jadi juga Real beli Ronaldo.
aku harap Real beli Ilsinho dari Shaktar Donestk,lincah dan sering melakukan gerakan2 cantik...

Masih awal lg...terlalu bnyk sgt kaba angin...mcm

CR7 ke Real Madrid
FR ke Man United / Real Madrid
X. Alonso ke kelab Sepanyol
C.Tevez Ke Liverpool
F.Canovaro ke Juventus

Khalid Jamlus nk balik semula ke Perak...ehh...dh salah liga nie..hehehe ::icon_smile::

Carlo Ancelotti masuk chelsea..
Kaka pn myb masuk chelsea..
Xabi alonso msk real<--> gabriel heinze msk liv
Huntelaar-->MU
Tevez-->liverpool@city
Scholes--->Stoke.. wtf? ni cite THE SUN..

mungkin juga Kaka akan ikut Ancelotti,Manuel Pelegrini dikhabarkan akan menggantikan Juande Ramos,mungkin benar kerana Villareal terlepas untuk layak bersaing untuk ke liga Juara2.

City clinch Barry signing
England international signs five-year deal

Manchester City have completed the signing of Gareth Barry from Aston Villa in a £12million deal.

Spoiler:
Barry has penned a five-year contract at Eastlands after agreeing personal terms and passing a medical.

The England international's future at Villa has been the subject of speculation for some time, with Liverpool failing to sign him last summer in a much-publicised tug-of-war with Villa.

Barry's contract at Villa was due to expire next summer and although Villa offered him a new deal, he has opted to make the move to ambitious City.

The 28-year-old becomes City's first signing of the summer and his arrival is a major boost for City boss Mark Hughes as he looks to build a side capable of breaking into the top four.

Barry was delighted to make the move to City and he believes there is a lot of potential at the club.

"I'm delighted to be joining City. It didn't take much persuasion from Mark Hughes, they are heading in the direction I want to go," Barry told the club's official website.

"There is great potential here, and I'm sure there will be a few more additions to the squad this summer."
Praise
Hughes is equally excited at the prospect of working with Barry next season.

"Gareth is widely acknowledged as one of the top midfielders in the Premier League, and that is a recommendation in itself," noted Hughes. "When players of his quality become available then you have to be in the market for them, so we are absolutely delighted that we have been able to conclude this deal.

"The experience required to compete with the best in the Premier League is vital, and with Gareth we get the experience of someone who has played week-in, week-out in the hardest league in the world.

"He plays at a level that has an impact on the game, and we are thrilled that he is joining us."

SOS

1st transfer season ni.. n seperti yg dijangka,City..

belum lagi Kaka tu..rumours org puteh ckp..hehehe..Ronaldo rasa ada gaya terbang pergi Real Madrid..
Arsenal takde pape rumours ke?mai share sket..

Harap2 Kaka pergi ke Real,pastu masuk plak Ronaldo,David Silva & Villa wah los Galacticos kembali...!!!

apsal ko x suruh skali booby charlton,pele,zico,maradona msk real madrid skali loy? sume nk sapu..haha
zidane ade ckp Real dh ade agreement dgn AC Milan utk transfer deal Kaka.. 65m euro..
fraizer campbell(MU) - Hull city (6m pound)

nils zander - Man City <--confirm

hahaha... itu bukan kude tua,itu dah tahap duduk umah minum kopi janda diaorg tuh...

Kaka joins Real Madrid on six-year contract

Real Madrid have confirmed the signing of Brazilian international Kaka on a six-year contract.

Spoiler:
The deal with AC Milan is expected to set a new world record transfer fee and could pave the way for a new 'Galáctico' era at the Santiago Bernabéu under recently re-elected president Florentino Perez.

Reports suggest that the transfer fee is around 68m euros ($94.05m or £58.9m), thereby smashing the previous world record of £47m set by Real in 2001 when they bought Zinedine Zidane from Juventus.

At a press conference in Recife, where the 27-year-old playmaker is currently on international duty ahead of Brazil's World Cup qualifier against Paraguay on Wednesday, Kaka revealed he rejected the move to England as he did not want to leave Milan mid-season.

"I can officially say I'm a Real Madrid player. My professional link with AC Milan finishes now, but my sentimental link will never end,'' he said.

"Real Madrid intend to build a great team, with historic players such as Raul and Casillas. We will make history again, both in Spain and Europe. I guess the sport project is very good.

"Manchester City and Real Madrid are two different clubs with different situations. At that time (January), it was mid-season, I had a strong emotional impact due to the Italian fans requesting me to stay, and I decided to stay.

"Now another chance came up and AC Milan is in a big crisis (financially). For me, the sporting project (at Madrid) is interesting and will be an important boost to continue my career in the highest level."

AC Milan gave Kaka a glowing tribute on their website.

''From next season, Kaka will play at Real Madrid,'' read the statement. ''AC Milan [thank] the man and the great champion Kaka for his decisive contribution to the many victories achieved in the six years of his commitment.

''The lost technique, while serious, can be remedied. It will be very difficult to fill the void that will be left by Kaka, a shining example of professionalism, commitment and professionalism.

''AC Milan, (according to) the wishes of the managers, players and supporters of the Rossoneri, offer him the most cordial and affectionate wishes for the continuation of his sporting career.''

Madrid also confirmed the deal on their website, in a statement which read: ''Kaka is a player of Real Madrid after an agreement with AC Milan. The Brazilian footballer has now successfully passed all medical tests. Kaka has signed a contract for the next six seasons with Real Madrid.''

Kaka could now become the first of a new wave of 'Galáctico' signings, with the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Xabi Alonso, David Villa and Franck Ribery all linked to the Spanish giants since Perez's unopposed re-election as the club's president last week.

In Perez's previous stint with the club, he oversaw the acquisitions of global stars of Ronaldo (£23.2m), David Beckham (£24.5m), Luis Figo (£37m), as well as Zidane.

Kaka signed for hometown club Sao Paolo at the age of 15 and overcame a career-threatening spinal injury to help his team win the Torneio Rio-Sao Paulo title in 2001, his debut season.

He made a brief substitute's appearance in Brazil's successful World Cup campaign in 2002 before clinching an 8.5m euros transfer to AC Milan a year later.

The Scudetto was secured in his first campaign at the San Siro, where he also won the Champions League in 2007. In the same year Kaka was awarded the Ballon d'Or, as European Footballer of the Year, and was named FIFA's World Player of the Year.

He had the opportunity to join Manchester City in January this year in a deal reported to be worth £100m, but opted to stay in Italy.

However, with Perez's arrival bringing the promise of a new era of dominance for Madrid, and former manager and mentor Carlo Ancelotti having himself departed for Chelsea, Kaka has opted to seek a fresh challenge in Spain.

58.9m pound.. suke la tu loy..

Eman Leto wrote:Kaka joins Real Madrid on six-year contract

Real Madrid have confirmed the signing of Brazilian international Kaka on a six-year contract.

Spoiler:
The deal with AC Milan is expected to set a new world record transfer fee and could pave the way for a new 'Galáctico' era at the Santiago Bernabéu under recently re-elected president Florentino Perez.

Reports suggest that the transfer fee is around 68m euros ($94.05m or £58.9m), thereby smashing the previous world record of £47m set by Real in 2001 when they bought Zinedine Zidane from Juventus.

At a press conference in Recife, where the 27-year-old playmaker is currently on international duty ahead of Brazil's World Cup qualifier against Paraguay on Wednesday, Kaka revealed he rejected the move to England as he did not want to leave Milan mid-season.

"I can officially say I'm a Real Madrid player. My professional link with AC Milan finishes now, but my sentimental link will never end,'' he said.

"Real Madrid intend to build a great team, with historic players such as Raul and Casillas. We will make history again, both in Spain and Europe. I guess the sport project is very good.

"Manchester City and Real Madrid are two different clubs with different situations. At that time (January), it was mid-season, I had a strong emotional impact due to the Italian fans requesting me to stay, and I decided to stay.

"Now another chance came up and AC Milan is in a big crisis (financially). For me, the sporting project (at Madrid) is interesting and will be an important boost to continue my career in the highest level."

AC Milan gave Kaka a glowing tribute on their website.

''From next season, Kaka will play at Real Madrid,'' read the statement. ''AC Milan [thank] the man and the great champion Kaka for his decisive contribution to the many victories achieved in the six years of his commitment.

''The lost technique, while serious, can be remedied. It will be very difficult to fill the void that will be left by Kaka, a shining example of professionalism, commitment and professionalism.

''AC Milan, (according to) the wishes of the managers, players and supporters of the Rossoneri, offer him the most cordial and affectionate wishes for the continuation of his sporting career.''

Madrid also confirmed the deal on their website, in a statement which read: ''Kaka is a player of Real Madrid after an agreement with AC Milan. The Brazilian footballer has now successfully passed all medical tests. Kaka has signed a contract for the next six seasons with Real Madrid.''

Kaka could now become the first of a new wave of 'Galáctico' signings, with the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Xabi Alonso, David Villa and Franck Ribery all linked to the Spanish giants since Perez's unopposed re-election as the club's president last week.

In Perez's previous stint with the club, he oversaw the acquisitions of global stars of Ronaldo (£23.2m), David Beckham (£24.5m), Luis Figo (£37m), as well as Zidane.

Kaka signed for hometown club Sao Paolo at the age of 15 and overcame a career-threatening spinal injury to help his team win the Torneio Rio-Sao Paulo title in 2001, his debut season.

He made a brief substitute's appearance in Brazil's successful World Cup campaign in 2002 before clinching an 8.5m euros transfer to AC Milan a year later.

The Scudetto was secured in his first campaign at the San Siro, where he also won the Champions League in 2007. In the same year Kaka was awarded the Ballon d'Or, as European Footballer of the Year, and was named FIFA's World Player of the Year.

He had the opportunity to join Manchester City in January this year in a deal reported to be worth £100m, but opted to stay in Italy.

However, with Perez's arrival bringing the promise of a new era of dominance for Madrid, and former manager and mentor Carlo Ancelotti having himself departed for Chelsea, Kaka has opted to seek a fresh challenge in Spain.

58.9m pound.. suke la tu loy..

wa sapot sape2 g Real Madrid sbb ade Nistelrooy kat situ
haha

Eman Leto wrote:Carlo Ancelotti masuk chelsea..
Kaka pn myb masuk chelsea..
Xabi alonso msk real<--> gabriel heinze msk liv
Huntelaar-->MU
Tevez-->liverpool@city
Scholes--->Stoke.. wtf? ni cite THE SUN..

ni yang xbest degor ni....xabi ok apa main kat liv...yg nak g ambil heinze yg dah tua tu nak wat apa......harap2 ia x menjadi kenyataan.........

etoo takkan blah punye,messi stay,aku rasa sebahagian besar stay sebab diaorg suke stail pep guardiola

Kaka segan nak pakai jersi Real no 5,

Sblm ni no 5 dipakai oleh Zidane..

Spoiler:

The playmaker is expected to take over Zinedine Zidane's famous No. 5 jersey at the Santiago Bernabeu, but he has politely declined the offer.

"Using the No. 5 would be a big responsibility," he reasoned.

" Zidane was an excellent player for both Real Madrid and the French national team, and I would not like to use the same number as him. But let's wait a little longer before we decide."

"The challenge with Madrid is fascinating. Together we will win many titles," he trumpeted confidently.

www.realmadrid.dk

itu ari barca dah bagtahu kan diaorg nak stay kan eto dan victor valdes..........
eto mesti nak pnye coz msti barca up kaw2 gaji dia.....
messi memang stay pnye coz,pep guardiola dah cakap kan itu ari...messi is best player in the world....... ::lol::

SoNic_ATi wrote:

ni yang xbest degor ni....xabi ok apa main kat liv...yg nak g ambil heinze yg dah tua tu nak wat apa......harap2 ia x menjadi kenyataan.........

Real nk beli xabi dgn duit+player.. rafa mmg nk beli heinze dr msa dia ngn MU.. ferguson je xnk jual dia kt Liv..huhu
Ronaldo x msk real rsenye.. fergie xkn jual ank emas dia.. tp klau dh real nk beli 80m aku rse ptut jual je.haha

p/s:ban korang!! ronaldo the best!!

ni berita kira terbaru juga lah aku baca kat dailymail.........tntg mu dgn barca lg...hehehehe.......
::icon_lol::

Manchester United face losing out to Champions League conquerors Barcelona in the race to sign France stars Franck Ribery and Karim Benzema.

Barcelona are confident of beating United, Real Madrid and Chelsea to secure Bayern Munich winger Ribery, the only player United manager Sir Alex Ferguson believes would be capable of replacing Cristiano Ronaldo.

The European champions also intend to sell Samuel Eto’o, probably to Inter Milan, in order to finance a move for Lyon striker Benzema — another long-term Ferguson target.

harap2 ribery jd lah nak main kat barca n eto'o xjd g inter milan 2....biar barca lagi manntap.... ::lol::

arsenal nak beli Thomas Vermaelen

Spoiler:
Robin van Persie is delighted Arsenal are reportedly close to signing Belgium international Thomas Vermaelen from Ajax Amsterdam.

The 23-year-old defender is thought to be discussing personal terms with the Gunners after a fee of €12m was agreed between the clubs.

"It's a good thing," Van Persie told De Telegraaf. "There's nothing wrong with the qualities of Vermaelen. He can play as left-back and central defender and we need this type of player.

"The guys that we now have on those positions are already somewhat older."

Van Persie admits he does not know a lot about Vermaelen but added: "But our head scout does and he doesn't do such a thing out of the blue.

"He needs to see a player 30 to 40 times before a decision is made."

real sudah gila apa........abis semua star ni nak beli.......tgk ni.......

One down, six to go. Florentino Perez’s plan to redraw the European football map has only just started with Real Madrid’s £56million capture of Kaka from AC Milan.

The Bernabeu president is on a mission to do three years’ worth of transfer business in one summer.

Cristiano Ronaldo, Franck Ribery, Xabi Alonso and the Valencia trio of David Villa, David Silva and Raul Albiol are in Perez’s sights as he sets about spending up to £250m.

memang mengerunkan real ni.........pastu td kat buletin 1.30 kat tb3...dikatakan real dah dpt beli david villa.... ::suspect::