Sign in to follow this  
shamcs

Mwo Fun

Magic world Online Fun

Magic World Online!!!!

I’ve just started playing Magic World Online (MWO). Another game produced by Ingle games after Phoenix Dynasty Online.

This game came out on the 9th of March and I’ve played from then on up until now. It surprised me how good a 2D game can get, with the game’s features, friendly players and the game admins. The features of this game made me wanted to participate in Closed Beta so desperately, that includes:

- Massive State war between Dynasty and Empire.

- In-game Bot system that helps you level while you’re away!

- Moving Castle.

- Renting your own house.

- Video Chat.

- Growing weapon that will upgrade with you.

- Making the most romantic proposal and getting married in game.

- Raising your own special mount from Juvenile stage to Adult.

- Infinite weapons and armours.

- 7 different living skills.

- Official position for each state.

- Multiple Class transfer.

More and more features for you to find out in game!

The game is currently in a Closed Beta stage still, most players have kindly helped finding bugs and glitches in the game, but the translations in this game are better than most others.

I was the first person to own a guild in the game and it amazed me how much stuff you could do in a guild! Not just owning a guild and paying to upgrade it, but to defeat other guilds and gain guild experience to upgrade guild buildings. Gathering guild resources (Stones, Sulfur, Crystals, Woods…etc) With enough resources and guild experience you could create strong catapults to destroy cities and moving castles when the guild reaches a senior stage.

There are 4 different classes in this game and every class are very unique from each other.

First there is warrior, highest defence and HP out of all classes. (Temple & Dire Warrior)

Mages, which has the highest damage out of all the classes.

(Fire & Ice Mage)

Summoners, summons a beast to support you in battles and healing yourself.

(Illusionist & Necromancer)

Then there are Archers, dodges everything and shoots accurately at every target.

(Stalker & Bounty Hunter)

Choosing a path for each job is very important; it can change the way you fight, train, and tanking bosses. Even if you’re a warrior, you can be completely different to a warrior with another path. Multiple Class transfers in this game lets you chose the path you prefer every few levels.

You can obtain growing weapons in this game, which will allow you to level up with your weapon, making it stronger and stronger each time you level, a very unique feature and i thought it was very interesting and pretty cool to have your own growing weapon.

Mounts in this game are a bit of a challenge. To raise a mount you’ll need a mount egg to start with, equipping it for a while until it hatches, the moment it hatches was the most nervous and the most exciting moment to watch your love mount being hatched out of the egg, there are several different mounts in this game and every one of them has their own special ability. After hatching a mount it’ll be in a juvenile state, which you have to feed for a while before you can ride on it to show you’re the strongest of all!

Hope to see you all in game soon!

mwo

heres the link of forum

MWO forum

Edited by shamcs