Phoenixwunin

Niche Marketing Dan Jutawan Internet V1

QUOTE (Phoenixwunin @ Dec 9 2008, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I disagree.. sorry mate.

I'm the one who started this thread... so it is my responsibility to ensure that this thread will achieve it's objective. That is all. You can stick around if you feel like it and I will greatly appreciate that.. but if you feel these people are not worth your time.. then by all means I accept that and I will continue with what I'm aiming to achieve for this thread.

Have a good day Kai.. smile.gif

In my experience, newbies who talk big about earning $50-100K per month just never get their rear in gear to do the work required. They’re just talkers. I find it far more interesting to work with realistic people who know that things start small and over time momentum happens and then they’re earning more than they ever thought they could.

That's why I have no interest in this thread.

See for yourself what's happening around.

There are people promoting many programmes, services etc etc. Why?? Because these people know.. there will always be WANTS for their product and their customer mainly come from the kind of people who talk big yet nothing is happening to them.

It's a sad fact.. but it's happening everywhere.. even in this forum.

QUOTE (yurckk @ Dec 10 2008, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've been away for a long time and see a lot of improvement and a lot of new members too.
I'm far away behind now, fairlady kept dusting my private jet (aww..only a bike).
This end of the year I'll be very busy with my work and for the next year too tho.
This is sickening me. Piss me off! Since I joined this thread, I kept saying to myself...
"come on, make a move!" but I'm restricted to a day job which is the barrier for me to
gain success from IM. But when I'm thinking back then, I wasn't grateful for what I've got.
A lot of poor people struggling and working for their "periuk nasik". They are grateful enough
if they can get what I've now. Wth am I talking about? Haaha... Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

aku just earn income gold dlm forum WA tnpa aku sedar b4.
kirh2.. tu je aku mampu buat skrg? anak pestol! haaaahaha...

Gold dalam WA itu dah cukup enough. At least you are earning something.. so be grateful with what you have.

For your own IM, as long as you take action.. that will be enough. It's all momentum. If you keep at it.. you are building momentum.

And when your momentum hit certain degrees, that is when you will start make a killing on the net.

Trust me.. the problem with this business is always the system it self.

Most people who just join.. doesn't understand the system and how this system will make them money.. realistically speaking.

All they know is theory.. theory.. and theory. I can talk all day about theory if I want to.. but will it get you anywhere?? The answer is NO!! It won't.

You might get some AHA moments from it.. but will you earn money?? No you won't!! Until you start take some action and make it happen yourself.

It's ok if you failed the first time you try. It's ok if you failed the second time you try. It's ok even if you failed the 20th time you try. It's ok because eventhough you failed.. you are building momentum.

I earn what I earn now.. because I'm not one of the talkers. I'm an action taker!! So keep at it.. build your momentum.. and when your moments come.. your momentum at its peak.. you will make a killing on the net.

============================================================
==

Every day... everyone here must have stumbled across a lot of amazing product and services that promises you SUCCESS ON THE NET or HELP WITHIN NICHE ON HOW TO START EARNING MONEY and things like that.

DON'T BUY!!

99.99% things outside is a scam. The problem is there's no way to know it until you've buy and test it yourself. Easy way is to never buy.

Everything in this thread is already enough and should be able to take you to at least $100 per day.

If you find some of the info here to be confusing ot too general.. then by all means ask.

As long as you do... and keep following the thread... you WILL succeed.

When I say DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ELSE... I didn't mean everything. You do need the stuff like Affiliate Prophet and some other tools if you wanna go advance.. but for now... don't until you really think you are ready.. or you have the money to spend.

My reasoning is simple..

These people creating all these products are targeting people like you.. people like us.

Products to make searching for niche easier.. products to help build websites easier.. products to help search for keywords easier. Bla bla bla. Refrain from buying any of those unless we recommended that it is good. If you don't hear from us.. chances are that product is no good at all.

I know because I've tried possible 70% of the product ever existed on the net. And from this 70%.. on 1% are of any good. The rest just simply takes away your money and you can't and don't even know how to benefit from it.

Yes.. talking about benefit. if all you know is just buying every tools on the net which is supposed to help you in your niche business.. I don't think it will be any good to you anyway.. simply because you don't even know how to utilize the information you got.

That's why we emphasis on building the foundation.. the basics.. so you know how to approach you business in a correct way without depending on paid tools and materials.

Still basics...

Kita dah go through sedikit sebanyak berkenaan how to start. So just a recap sikit-sikit jer... sebab start dari lepas ni aku taknak sangat sembang pasal how to search for a niche and simple stuff like that.

First - Niche & Produk Selection

Kalau nak ditengok dari asas... ada dua method untuk cari niche apa yang korang nak promote.

Iaitu...

A-) Cari niche dulu.
B-) Cari produk dulu.

Kita go through one by one as fast as we can.

Wealthy Affiliate ajar method A.. iaitu korang kena cari niche dulu.. baru produk. Reason dia adalah.. kalau korang jumpa niche dulu baru produk.. korang akan lebih menumpukan pada niche itu berbanding produk sendiri.

Bagi mereka yang follow thread ni dari mula.. for sure faham bahawa kalau nak buat duit melalui internet.. korang kena faham betul-betul niche tersebut and apa yang berlaku dalam niche itu. The wants.. the desire.. identify all the hot buttons within it.

menurut K&C.. bila korang start dgn produk dulu dan bukannya niche.. korang akan lebih cenderung melihat sesuatu market berdasaran produk itu... so bila korang nak fahamkan niche.. often times korang jadi keliru and in the end gagal target niche tuh dengan berkesan.

Tak faham kan??

Kita tengok contoh:

Aku guna approach A. Aku cari niche dulu.

Aku tgk apa yang hangat dalam dmoz and Yahoo! Answers. Aku jumpa something. Ada orang dalam Yahoo! Answer tanya soalan mcm mana nak learn spanish dengan berkesan? Aku dapat idea... spanish language. So aku nak buat niche itu.

Lepas itu aku kena lakukan research dulu.. tengok mcm mana niche ni dan apa yang berlaku dalam niche ini. Adakah ia akan menguntungkan atau tidak.

So aku pergi lah beberapa tempat.. search for forums.. guna google type - learn spanish. Tgk apa yang keluar.

And then aku cuba segment kan customer aku berdasarkan sebab kenapa dia nak belajar spanish.

Ada beberapa segment:

- Dia nak belajar sebab dia nak pindah ke Spain.
- Dia nak belajar sebab dia nak kahwin dengan orang Spain or Mexico.

sekadar contoh. kalau betul research banyak lagi boleh dapat.

Kemudian tengok...

Apa masalah mereka ada?
Apa benda yang membuatkan mereka jadi frust?
Apa matlamat akhir mereka?

From here on aku akan dapat banyak hot buttons atau result kepada research yang sangat accurate dan boleh digunakan untuk mula promote niche aku.

Selepas itu barulah aku cari produk yang bersesuaian. Maybe go to Clickbank first.. atau just type "learn spanish + affiliate" dalam google (without quotation mark).

Mudah kan kalau guna approach A??

Mcm mana kalau aku guna approach B??

Aku akan cari produk dulu. Masuk dalam Clickbank tgk pada section berkaitan language ke.. and then suddenly aku nampak.. satu ebook berjudul "Learn Spanish in 7 Days".

Interesting.. and then aku ambil produk itu dan promote.

Disinilah banyak kesilapan yang newbie buat.

Sebab pencarian niche adalah berdasarkan pemilihan produk... mereka just assume market yang general terus tanpa melakukan kajian yang mencukupi.

Mcm ni contoh.. ada orang PM aku pasal ni. Dia cari produk dulu.. for example "Spanish Language" nih. And then dia ambil produk tuh so aku tanya dia... "siapa target sasaran ko dgn produk ni??"

Dia jawab.. "Tentulah orang yang nak belajar spanish."

Well.. mmg betul.. tapi kalau dia buat PPC advertisement and promote.. potential buat sales hanyalah sikit.

Dia target as a whole... people who wants to learn spanish. Dia tak hyper-target. Dia tak cari apa itu hot buttons.. dan dia tak segment kan dia punya pasaran.

Aku pula on the other hand dah buat semua research and ada data yang accurate.. so aku promote kepada satu segment dulu.. iaitu orang yang nak berkahwin dengan spanish people.

Aku buat a couple of ten sales. Mamat sorang lagi tak dapat even satu sales pun.

Apa sebabnya?? Sebab bila approach melalui produk dulu.. kita akan cenderung untuk meninggalkan banyak aspect penting dalam niche tuh. Sebab kita akan melihat sesuatu melalui produk itu sendiri.. sebagai contoh:

Apa yang produk ini ingin capai? = Untuk mengajar spanish.

That's it!! No more research.. sebab itu potensi gagal bila search produk dulu adalah tinggi.

But kalau guna method WA..:

Niche apa?? = Spanish Language
Micro Niche?? = Learn Spanish Language
Target Audience?? = a) People moving to spain / mexico. cool.gif People marrying spanish / mexican people.
Product Availability?? = Yes!!
Hot Buttons?? = Having problems communication with spouse. Shopkeeper can't speak don't understand what I'm talking about.

and more...

So kalau newbie and masih rasa tak yakin.. approach this using method A.

But method B tak salah... aku sendiri guna method B lebih kerap sekarang. Cari produk dulu baru cari niche.

Apa yang aku cadangkan disini.. bila guna method B.. korang akan lebih kerap miss out banyak important things and factor dalam niche itu sendiri. Potential untuk missed out something important almost 80%.

But kalau guna method A.. korang akan search something secara detail.. trust me I know.. sbb aku mula dgn method A jugak masa baru start.. and then build the basic foundation of knowledge within that niche.. baru cari product. Potential untuk miss something hanya 20% to 30% jer.

Itu saja dulu... Edited by Phoenixwunin

Firstly .. thanks to pnix and all otais2 bcoz still want to stay at this thread.. appreciate that very much..

So to otai2 PPC,

Ok I've one question here on adwords.. during setting the bidding strategy, we've a few options that we can choose on. My question is what's the good advice from you all to choose this bidding strategy? Do I need to select the budget optimizer or the Max CPC (the one we can set it ourself for each keywords).

Another question is.. is that good if the quality score is 7/10? and what's the worst QS that we should review our LP again..

Oh 3 questions actually.. smile.gif Thanks in advance.. Edited by filzan

Good points Baron and Phnx, yeah both of you rite. However I've done my page

but haven't fully completed yet. My page just a single and annoying page without

any other pages (about us, policy privacy, contact us, bla bla). What I've learn

from this, I found that having other pages in your website is good for search engines

to crawl your website rite? Before this, I just launched my first website within a few

days and wallaa... indexed in google #1 with the keywords I used. For the 2nd website,

I just use a single page which making my site slow to get indexed by search engines.

However the 1st website I just keep for trial use. And the 2nd website is the initial

for me. And I think I need to create more pages to make my website get indexed

like before. Btw, am I rite with what I'm thinking? Or because the digg stuff? Haha..

act I'm not pretty sure what's goin on making my website slow to get indexed.

Could anyone explain to me how to get indexed in major search engines in a flash?

Haha... lazy me... I should research for better learning experience. Niche2 1st.

WA Accreditation Course... LoL!

QUOTE(filzan @ Dec 10 2008, 03:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Firstly .. thanks to pnix and all otais2 bcoz still want to stay at this thread.. appreciate that very much..

So to otai2 CPC,

Ok I've one question here on adwords.. during setting the bidding strategy, we've a few options that we can choose on. My question is what's the good advice from you all to choose this bidding strategy? Do I need to select the budget optimizer or the Max CPC (the one we can set it ourself for each keywords).

Another question is.. is that good if the quality score is 7/10? and what's the worst QS that we should review our LP again..

Oh 3 questions actually.. smile.gif Thanks in advance..

CTR Good = 5% and above included separately (keywords, adgroups, overall)

what I know. btw for start, turn off the Content Network. Make sure fully understand 1st.

I don't want to elaborate much about this cos I scared I will talk nonsense. Lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah,,.... I have a campaign called Campaign #1, and inside it have 2 Adgroups. How am I going to rotate them to display evenly and equally? From what I've monitored. Only 1 adgroup is active while the other 1 inactive. only with 1 display and stop over there. Confusing....

So kita dah buat sedikit sebanyak research berkaitan niche apa yang kita nak promote.. dan dah ada produk yang nak di promosi kan.

Everything works well.. so what do we do now??

Do we go straight away to PPC or BUM and start promoting??

Do we straight away go and create our website now??

Semua salah.

Jawapan paling tepat adalah.. kita sediakan sales funnels and monetization method or module kita sendiri.

Second - Monetization Models & Sales Funnels

Apa benda monetization models and sales funnels nih??

Aku akan cuba sedaya upaya jadikan ia as basic as possible dan semudah yang mungkin untuk difahami.

Before that.. benda ni adalah agak advance sebenarnya.. dan even dalam WA sendiri tak ramai yang sembang benda ni. But kita tinggalkan yg advanced-advanced tuh.. kita amik yg paling basic sekali.

Monetization model ni.. bahasa mudahnya adalah method macam mana kita nak mula and start dapat customer sampailah sales kita buat.

Dalam erti kata lain.. ia adalah proses yang dilalui oleh customer kita sebelum pembelian dibuat.

Susah nak faham kan??

Aku kasi satu contoh. Ini adalah monetization models paling basic and asas kalau korang guna PPC:

Google Adwords ===> Landing Page ===> Merchant's Sales Page ===> $$$$

Nampak tak??

Dalam model ini.. korang akan tarik customer korang melalui google adwords... and then dari adwords customer korang akan dihantar terus ke landing page.. dimana mereka akan baca apa-apa presell* yang korang buat dalam landing page korang. Melalui landing page mereka akan klik link yang ada dalam landing page tu ke merchant's sales page. And through there.. if they buy you make money!

Sekarang nampak?? Itulah monetization model.

It's a plot or attack plan of how you approach your customer from start till they make the purchase and you make money.

Aku bagi lagi contoh.. ini salah seorang 'the so called guru' kat internet buat.. and aku salah seorang customer dia. Aku study sikit dia punya monetization model masa aku beli produk dia:

Promotion from JV Partner ===> Merchant's Sales Page ===> $47 Sell ===> Thank You page with Opt-in Form ===> Opt-in into his list ===> Email Promotion ===> New Landing Page ===> $147 Upsell ===> Thank You Page with More 'Special Promotion' ===> $197 Back-end

Brilliant monetizaion models. Produk adalah produk dia sendiri. And dia mampu beli Audi R8 dengan monetization model mcm ni.

Aku cerita detail sikit apa yang berlaku. Aku opt-in dalam satu list ni... and one day aku terima email promotion dari tuan empunya list tentang member dia yang baru buat satu produk ni yang kononnya "Dapat membantu Newbie earn sampai $1,000,000 dalam satu malam saja" (ni zaman aku sengal lagi dalam internet marketing nih). So aku klik lah link dalam promotion email tuh.. and dibawa ke sales page yang jual produk tuh.

Aku baca-baca.. copywriting dia memang power... terus aku beli. Harga murah jer.. $47 dollar. Lepas tuh aku dibawa ke thank you page. Ada form baru untuk aku masukkan email dan first name in case kalau ada apa-apa update yang aku perlu tahu dari owner produk.

Lepas tuh dia mula hantar aku email selama dua minggu. Email yang takde apa-apa pitch atau percubaan untuk menjual apa-apa pun pada aku. Aku jadi customer yang agak happy. Tapi produk dia ada flaw.. too general in my opinion. Ia cuma cakap bahawa aku boleh buat duit dengan promote produk dari Clickbank.

Mmg naya lepas tuh pasal aku tak tahu apa-apa kecuali Clickbank.

Tapi email dia selama dua minggu tuh (dia hantar selang dua hari) banyak memberikan maklumat tentang mcm mana nak promote. Sampailah minggu kedua.. tiba-tiba dia hantar email cerita pasal second produk dia yang boleh membantu produk pertama yang aku beli tadi. Maknanya dua-dua produk ni bergerak seiringan lah lebih kurang. Aku klik dan dibawa ke landing page baru yg kononnya "hanya orang istimewa and selected few yang boleh tengok".

Aku pun beli.. $147 semuanya... dia bawa aku ke thank you page dia.. dengan satu sentence:

WAIT!!! Don't go yet! You won't see this page anymore if close it now. Very Important!!

And there it goes.. a new sales page untuk produk dia yang kali nie bernilai $197 dollar. Kononnya produk ni memang clasified habis la.. memang misteri dan tak ada orang lain yang tahu. Aku sorang jer tahu.

Mcm aku cakap waktu tuh memang aku baru mula.. WA pun aku tak join lagi. So terdesak nak buat duit kat internet... aku pun beli lah.

Tiga produk aku beli dari orang yang sama. Semuanya compliment each other (meaning.. produk kedua adalah produk bantuan kepada yang pertama.. dan produk ketiga adalah bantuan kepada produk kedua). And nilai duit aku habis kat dia adalah $47 + $147 + $197 = $391 yang mana kalau ditukarkan kepada Ringgit Malaysia menjadi RM1376.32.

Nampak tak sekarang?? Betapa powernya monetization models yang encik R8 kita gunakan.

Sekarang aku tak jadi mangsa dah la.. instead aku akan study and reverse engineer method yang diorang ni gunakan habis-habisan.

Anyway.. point aku adalah korang kena bina monetization model korang sendiri. Nak guna yang basic pun boleh mcm PPC tuh. But kalau korang kreatif korang boleh buat model yang masyuk and power-power sikit.

Yang penting adalah... monetization model mesti ada. Sebab ia akan jadi attack plan korang.. dan juga guideline korang dalam apa jua matlamat yang korang nak capai.

Contoh dalam model di atas.. matlamat yang dia nak capai adalah sales akhir yang bernilai $197 tuh. So obviously dia memang berpandangan jauh jugak.. dia boleh rancang sampai up to 2 weeks.

Korang boleh buat benda yang sama. Buat perancangan sampai ke 2 minggu akan datang atau 4 minggu ke. Which ever is fine with you.

Aku kasi contoh something yang digunakan oleh someone from Wealthy Affiliate - potpiegirl.

Agak basic.. dia gunakan Squidoo untuk drive trafic masuk kedalam landing page dia atau direct linking ke merchant's web page.

Another one kalau guna list marketing:

Dalam model ini... mula-mula sekali adalah korang akan drive traffic guna samada SEO, PPC atau BUM / video ke squeeze page korang. And from there.. give offer mcm Free Report kepada customer.

And then tunggu customer verify dan double opt-in. Apa yg terjadi seterusnya boleh dibahagikan kepada dua. Iaitu:

A-) Customer akan dihantar ke Thank You Page yang sebenarnya merupakan Landing Page jugak. Disini korang review lah whatever korang nak review atau presell pun boleh. Promote apa-apa yang relevant. Bila customer klik link yang ada.. diorang akan dibawa ke merchant's sales page. And when they buy you receive money.

B-) Customer dihantar ke Thank You Page yang merupakan landing page tuh tapi tidak membeli apa-apa. Well that's fine sebab lepas tuh kita akan start email marketing dengan mereka. 7 pre-written email akan dihantar.. yang mana each email mengandungi content berbentuk maklumat, tips-tips berkaitan niche dan sebagainya. Purpose utama adalah untuk membentuk kepercayaan dengan mereka ini.

And next what?? Pada email ke 7 kita akan hantar promotion produk lain kepada mereka. Dan waktu tuh kalau kita approach email marketing dengan berkesan.. sales akan dibuat dan kita earn money.

Tentang produk dalam method A dan B. Some people recommend guna produk yang sama tapi Crown suggest adalah lebih baik gunakan produk yang berbeza untuk A dan B. Reason adalah.. consider encik Yurckk dah membeli dalam fasa A. Dia masih akan melalui fasa B juga sebab bila Opt-in verify dia tetap akan melalui fasa A dulu. So tak kira samada dia membeli pada fasa A atau tidak.. dia akan melalui fasa B. Adalah amat ganjil bila dia dah pun membeli dalam fasa A tetapi tiba-tiba dalam fasa B kita promote produk yang dia dah beli melalui email marketing. Nampak strange kan??

But kalau korang nak tahu which one better.. Crown's idea or other people.. boleh buat split testing nanti. Tentang split testing and so on akan disentuh in the future. Skang tumpu pada monetization model dulu.

Ada banyak lagi sebenarnya contoh monetization model yang ada.. but nampaknya Tanya@Putera block amount image yang boleh di post.. so setakat ni jer la dulu.

That's all for now.

wow (thumb up)... terima kasih bro.. tak terfikir lak soal nih, asik terfikir dptkan trafic -> landing page -> merchant -> $
again, terima kasih sebab berkongsi dengan kami semua..

PotPieGirl mmg cun. Patut ade org nk soh give die gold soh die stay kt WA. Mmg patut. Haha.. Sleep 1st and midnight bgn, PAGE SQUEEZING TIME! JAA!

Btw aku ase kalo la forum putera ni leh bagi gold mcm dlm WA, c2 je Pnx da dpt byk gold + otai2 yang lain. Thx ya all bukak mata kami ni. hahaha.. money doesn't come easy.. squeezzzzzzzzzzzingggggggggggggggzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....zzzzzz Edited by yurckk

oh yea,

Does any1 know how to get PO Box? Can we get it from another country? Does it require cost to have it? I need it cos I want to add in my Opt-Mailing. Thanks in advance. Btw, i refused to sleep cos suddenly I gain strength to continue doing my work first even tho I have a lot of work at my workplace and rushing the due date before going out-station again. I have to work for my own and pay all the bills all alone cos I'm living alone now. This house is so expensive for me. Lol. Think of moving out later if next year I can't afford to continue with it.

salam sume..

nak tanye nih, (aku terfkr then terfkr nk tnye lak), kalau kite nih merchant kat clickbank, kite boleh access tk nk bg email kat affiliate kite..?
kpd affiliates kite, bukan list potential customer kite..

kite leyh detect tk affiliates kite? 1 lagi, sape2 tau tk psl script yg mane bile kite taruk kat web kite, then ade org msk web kite, tp tk beli, tp in future, die beli kat merchant page, bkn kat kite, tp still kite dpt komisen.. sbb pc die dah detect kite nyer aff id. kite boleh taruk kat landing page kite nih.. any1, tlg jwbkn 2soklan aku tuh..

salam finix..

tak sangka ko dah revealed bnda alah nih.. aku panggil bnde ni as a : "mencurik list dari JV member kite secara legal"
hehe..

ade bnde nk tnye..

"Promotion from JV Partner ===> Merchant's Sales Page ===> $47 Sell ===> Thank You page with Opt-in Form ===> Opt-in into his list ===> Email Promotion ===> New Landing Page ===> $147 Upsell ===> Thank You Page with More 'Special Promotion' ===> $197 Back-end"

psl bnde aku bold kat atas tu kan, special promotion tuh, elok wat opt-in form lagi ke tak? then kite ulang blk step kat email promotion and so on.. ataupun nk terus tnjuk new landing page kat "Thank You Page with More 'Special Promotion'" tu?

pada fikiran aku la kn, klau kite terus instruct ke landing page kite, kite tk dpt nk kaut sbnyk mungkin sale compare drp kite attack melalui email promotion..

drp pengalaman ko, ape ko nyer pandangan..??

tankiu!!

QUOTE(cyberfly @ Dec 10 2008, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ni video Youtube yang aku jumpa semalam.Semoga memberi sedikit idea smile.gif
How to copy other affiliate marketers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eFCFD2xtq0

bro, ape mksd signature ko tuh..?? hehe..

ow ya, i hope u dnt mind kalau nk explain psl video kat atas tuh..
citer sikit..

*bkn malas nk tgk. tp tak mau tgk ade unsur2 nk jual kat kite. xnk distract fokus.. cbe citer sikit...

actuallykan semua duk sebut pasal SEO nak tersenarai dalam google yahoola dan sebagai, tp banyak yang x buat step2 die. dah submit ke kat DMOZ? dah submit ke sitemap? dah daftar ke google master? dah buat ke 5 step asas pasal white SEO?

nak masuk dalam google ni x lama, kalau buat semua step diatas usually dalam 2-3 days dah ada. sumpah x tipunya.

tp kalau nak PR1 tuh kenala bersabar ngan usaha lebih skit. PR1 ni susah skit nak dapat bila play ngan niche famous, tp bleh je buat. ada beberapa teknik black SEO yang buat website jadi PR1, tp use ur own riskla. kena ban jgn marah.

Which makes me sometimes wonder.. takde emphasis sangat pada method SEO.. and we never touch about SEO for a reason.

SEO is just too much work.. tu jer.

Penat nak maintain dah satu hal... nak elbow grease sampai masuk pun dah satu hal. Sebab itu best method possible adalah through PPC and BUM jugak.

In fact best ways to start is through BUM. Buat jer 5 artikel seminggu... bukan payah mana.

PPC boleh jugak kalau banyak duit.. takde hal. But recommendation aku mmg BUM dulu... sebab PPC kalau tak kena cara boleh jatuh bankrup korang.

Prinsip mudah aku dalam niche marketing...

"Jangan buat kerja susah kalau ada kerja senang."

SEO ni banyak protokol dan syaratnya... second hardest is PPC.. but it's all money.. kalau ada duit enough takde masalah nak play PPC. Sebab the best way to learn is still through experience.. that is.. by doing it yourself.

But kalau nak play PPC pastikan korang baca resource yg mencukupi.. either through Wealthy Affiliate sendiri.. atau through beating adwords ke.. or WA PPC Accreditation course ke.. apa-apa janji korang ada asas.

Tapi just because aku cakap camnie.. jgn pulak korang pergi beli all existing product pasal Adword kat luar tuh. Careful with this... 99.99% produk di luar adalah scam. So pastikan korang carik yang betul-betul reliable.

Dah habis khatam baru buat PPC. Kalau buat tak habis khatam lagi then potential bankrup tinggi.. mmg tinggi. PPC is not some easy game.. we are talking about something yang mana kalau berjaya korang akan menjalani hidup setiap hari dengan pendapatan lebih daripada USD 1000 yet kalau gagal sebab korang tak faham jer.. akan rugi duit setiap hari.

Just a piece of advice jer.

Anyway.. personal opinion.. aku personally tak suka SEO sebab kerja yang banyak... and confusing. Aku juga tak suka BUM sebab pada aku menaip artikel setiap hari mmg memenatkan.

Aku pilih PPC sebab mudah.. tapi kena faham.. PPC requires money.

So jalan terbaik bagi yang tak berduit adalah BUM. $100 ke $200 tak cukup kalau nak main PPC. More is needed kalau betul nak main mcm the big player.

*Tapi ni personal opinion aku. Kalau crown ada dia akan cakap benda lain sbb specialty dia SEO. But anyway tunggu lah kalau dia reply... Edited by Dominant Star

QUOTE(ubuntu90 @ Dec 11 2008, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bro, ape mksd signature ko tuh..?? hehe..

ow ya, i hope u dnt mind kalau nk explain psl video kat atas tuh..
citer sikit..

*bkn malas nk tgk. tp tak mau tgk ade unsur2 nk jual kat kite. xnk distract fokus.. cbe citer sikit...

dalam video ni dia tunjuk cara nak cari landing page IMers yang lain.tu yg aku faham.
so bila dah masuk landing page mereka, boleh la tgk2 idea kot.

QUOTE(cyberfly @ Dec 11 2008, 02:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dalam video ni dia tunjuk cara nak cari landing page IMers yang lain.tu yg aku faham.

belum pape, gua minta maap kalau post ni ada yang terasa, tp gua rasa gua kena sharela something. dah lama gua usher perkembangan thread ni. from what i see u guys lack of exp esp in term of SEO. ok xnak guna SEO tp guna PPC, PPC kena bayar that problem, nak kluar duit ni mmg susah. so here i suggest, go to google
and search benda ni

site:kripkornstudios.com.my

korang tgk how many link. website ni dah sebulan.

so kalau korang rasa aku ni tahu pasal SEO, gua willing to teach u all, step by step, dari 0 smpi master, but under one condition, gua dgr JV ni ada 10 org, kita buat conference 10 people, i teach u all.

gua x join JV ni, but gua nak tlg esp org2 melayu kita ni. gua bleh teach skill about website ni. free of charge tp tgk masa jugak. tu je nak share skit2.

kalau terasa maap, nak berminat bleh pm kumpul 10 kita muilakan kelas kita.

QUOTE(cyberfly @ Dec 11 2008, 02:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What I got from the video above is this.... ahah

aku pegi masuk website yg org dalam video tu bagi, lepas tu aku cuba kaji copywriting skill dan monetization model dia (buat sikit tutorial berdasarkan post pheonixwunin sebelum ni)

yang ini
QUOTE(Phoenixwunin @ Dec 10 2008, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So kita dah buat sedikit sebanyak research berkaitan niche apa yang kita nak promote.. dan dah ada produk yang nak di promosi kan.

Everything works well.. so what do we do now??

Do we go straight away to PPC or BUM and start promoting??

Do we straight away go and create our website now??

Semua salah.

Jawapan paling tepat adalah.. kita sediakan sales funnels and monetization method or module kita sendiri.

Second - Monetization Models & Sales Funnels

Apa benda monetization models and sales funnels nih??

Aku akan cuba sedaya upaya jadikan ia as basic as possible dan semudah yang mungkin untuk difahami.

Before that.. benda ni adalah agak advance sebenarnya.. dan even dalam WA sendiri tak ramai yang sembang benda ni. But kita tinggalkan yg advanced-advanced tuh.. kita amik yg paling basic sekali.

Monetization model ni.. bahasa mudahnya adalah method macam mana kita nak mula and start dapat customer sampailah sales kita buat.

Dalam erti kata lain.. ia adalah proses yang dilalui oleh customer kita sebelum pembelian dibuat.

Susah nak faham kan??

so selepas aku go through website org tu(si pembuat video tu) aku dapati monetization dia lebih kurang mcm ni

laluan A: buat video best kat youtube ===> landing page dia ===> bagi ebook free untuk capture email ===> "but wait i have more free ebook" page untuk capture email kawan2 kita ===> congratulation page+presell ===> merchant's landing page

laluan B: email verification ===> aku baru dapat email first dia ahah ===> tak tau ape kesudahan laluan B dia ni

tak pe la untuk clarity and sama2 kaji, aku letak link ke website org tu http://online-wealth-secrets.com

korang pun kaji la, tgk betul tak monetization model dia yg aku tulis kat atas. bleh compare2 tongue.gif (tutorial ni best, supaya lebih faham apa itu monetization model)

then aku pegi pulak kat merchant page yg org dalam video tu promote, and ini monetization dia(lagi hebat!)

laluan A: dapat trafik daripada affiliate marketeer ===> capture email kat page merchant(pakai optin form biasa) ===> risk free evaluation page (kat sini dia buat gimik seolah2 nak verify email kita layak tak untuk beli ebook dia, then kita pun masuk email saja nak tau, then dia capture email) ===> then barulah order page sebenar ===> then barulah clickbank billing form

laluan B: email verification ===> aku belum verify email ahah saja malas

website merchant tu http://www.profitlance.com

sekali lagi, korang leh try2 kaji monetization model website ni then kita compare. Again, a good way to see what other monetization model by other people.

Ok itu je kot perkongsian hari ni

Regards,
Matieu

p.s. kepada mod, link2 di atas bukan link affiliate ek, just for education purpose only. thanks.

QUOTE(ubuntu90 @ Dec 10 2008, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
salam sume..

nak tanye nih, (aku terfkr then terfkr nk tnye lak), kalau kite nih merchant kat clickbank, kite boleh access tk nk bg email kat affiliate kite..?
kpd affiliates kite, bukan list potential customer kite..

kite leyh detect tk affiliates kite? 1 lagi, sape2 tau tk psl script yg mane bile kite taruk kat web kite, then ade org msk web kite, tp tk beli, tp in future, die beli kat merchant page, bkn kat kite, tp still kite dpt komisen.. sbb pc die dah detect kite nyer aff id. kite boleh taruk kat landing page kite nih.. any1, tlg jwbkn 2soklan aku tuh..

kalo aku xslh, if the last visit thru the merchant page is your aff ID, then cookies will be planted into their computer and until the buyer still not clearing the cookies they selling is urs.

however 1st question aku rasa, penah tengok merchant page yg ada "affiliate" link? once kte subscribe with it thru their page bru diorang leh access to send email to us. unless that email will be considered as spam.

This is my opinion.

Provoke?lol...

Asik gadoh2 je, tak bestlah pulok...lol...hoho~ finix start to teach about monetization???lets see...

Monetization ada beberapa option...check this out...lol

Infopreneurs/Information-Publishing
Now you can publish what you know and love... and monetize it. Together with a blend of affiliate programs and referral deals, AdSense anchors the generation of extra thousands of dollars per month to your online, niche-oriented SBI! business.

SOHOs & Work-From-Home
Thinking about starting a work-from-home business? Run a genuine business, your business, from home, full- or part-time. No "biz opp" here -- this is real...hahaha

Service Businesses
Offer a service related to your niche. Build a client base, whether clients are local (ex., magician for house parties) or global (ex., JAVA programmer). (Or start a completely new service business.)

E-goods Creators/Sellers
Are you a programmer (or hire one!) with an idea for a needed niche-filling software? Or perhaps you have an idea for an e-book? Maybe a photographer with collections of e-photos (the e-photo sales market will boom!). Anything can be digitized nowadays -- sell it.

Hard Goods Creators/Sellers
Are you a small business or a craftsman that creates/manufactures/retails your own hard goods (i.e., products that you can actually touch and that you ship -- non-digital products)? Put up (copy-and-paste HTML) your own store and sell direct, without Yahoo! Stores, eBay, etc... or with. No products of your own -- you can still add a wonderful store, sourced from thousands of manufacturers that drop-ship for you (no need for you to hold inventory, nor pick-pack-and-ship)

Sales and Rental Agents/Reps/Distributors
It's your traffic -- sell or rent what you want, how you want. Do you represent great products, either for sale (from medical equipment to ice cream makers) and/or rent (from apartments to heavy equipment)? See how SBI! can boost your sales by millions (literally).

Affiliates
Add hundreds-to-thousands of dollars per month to your diversified monetization plan, without having a product of your own -- no warehousing, packaging, shipping, etc. And if you do sell a product of your own, simply choose merchants that complement your product line.

Referrers/Finders
Another great "add-on" monetizer. This model is as classic as business itself... get paid a referrer or finder's fee by an offline business for finding a customer (or a "lead") for it. The Net, though, makes it far more cost-effective.

Existing Online Businesses/E-commerce Sites
Already have an existing online business or e-commerce sites? Do you need an ongoing stream of free, targeted traffic... motivated, interested buyers? Use SBI! as a traffic-funnel, for a tiny fraction of the cost of your primary site.

Network Marketers/Multi-Level Marketers (Yang korang Tgh belajo...lol)
Forget those spammy online lead-generators. Imagine if you could build your own unique site that attracted and PREsold warm leads to call YOU all day long? No more "you chasing them." That is exactly what you and SBI! can achieve together.

Net Auction Sellers
Put eBay to work for you, instead of vice-versa. Use them as a supplemental source of income to auction a product that relates to your theme. Especially useful for local businesses or vendors that sell hard goods, and even for service-sellers. And obviously, for those who want to start an online auction business.

Local Offline Businesses
If you own an offline business with local clientele, a Web site is a must. Use it to grow your business locally and, in many cases, to extend your market globally (yes, you!)

Web Professionals
Your design work is sharp and creative. Your clients like your sites. But they ask... "So how do I get traffic?" It's time to convert your satisfied clients into raving fans, while simultaneously boosting productivity by 1000%.

just some tips wanna share for all of u guys..lol,

Start at the beginning... CONTENT.

Do not start at the end... MONETIZATION.

So many people spend time and energy setting up a shopping cart and a merchant account or some other way of "collecting the money." That's putting the (shopping) cart before the e-horse of PREsold traffic.

MONETIZATION comes last... it's the final result of doing everything else (C==>T==>P) correctly.

The easiest part of any small business site is mix and matching the most appropriate blend of Monetization models into your traffic-generating site.

The key is to eliminate "offline thinking." Recognize the fundamental reality of how people use the Web. Online, people look for Content.

Start there by delivering Content, which builds Traffic, which is PREsold. Then and only then, are you ready to Monetize?

and some opinion about putera user...

When finix start to talking about new skill or new method, start to using google search engine, do not wait finix explanation coz its just make him "suffer"..lol....Jangan jadi pemalas...haha...

just my 2 cent...(<== ayat si CS)

haha... happy.gif Edited by ROBOTs!

QUOTE(kripkorn @ Dec 11 2008, 02:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
belum pape, gua minta maap kalau post ni ada yang terasa, tp gua rasa gua kena sharela something. dah lama gua usher perkembangan thread ni. from what i see u guys lack of exp esp in term of SEO. ok xnak guna SEO tp guna PPC, PPC kena bayar that problem, nak kluar duit ni mmg susah. so here i suggest, go to google
and search benda ni

so kalau korang rasa aku ni tahu pasal SEO, gua willing to teach u all, step by step, dari 0 smpi master, but under one condition, gua dgr JV ni ada 10 org, kita buat conference 10 people, i teach u all.

gua x join JV ni, but gua nak tlg esp org2 melayu kita ni. gua bleh teach skill about website ni. free of charge tp tgk masa jugak. tu je nak share skit2.

Google: Results 1 - 10 of about 410 from kripkornstudios.com.my. (0.04 seconds)

410 links dlm masa sebulan ohmy.gif
power tu bro..aku berminat nak tau lebih lanjut Edited by MivecGSR

how about mine Mivec? Results 1 - 10 of about 7,200 for 3nee.com. (0.34 seconds)

haha...SEO? aiyoo...bukan nak tunjuk pandai, even SEO ni pun penting bg marketeers cume tak berapa berkenan dengan marketeer yg dah sedia pro...lol...

Lets talk about SEO,

Problems with SEO.

Search engines are not prone to promote or suggest an SEO service because they lose ad revenue and be held liable when the SEO firm does a bad job. SEO organizations do not work due to the power struggles between various marketers.

Kenapa pro marketeers hate SEO because search engine pun tak suka SEO daa...

Search engines cannot come right out and openly agree with SEO services since SEO service providers may directly take away revenue search engines would gain from pay per click services. As well as taking revenue from the search engines some SEO services may also decrease the relevancy of search results.

There is no official guidance on how to do SEO. Search engines give brief vague guidelines, but they will never provide precise guidance. If they had exact rules one could find similar techniques to manipulate their search results that were still fine in their rule book. Search engines cannot set out a precise guideline that judges intent.
What matters in the SEO industry is results. How did the top site get there? How can my site rank at the top?

Sebenarnya ada banyak problem pasal SEO ni, seo ni adalah masalah besar bagi marketeers macam si DS tu cakap...even world of marketeers pun takkan gunakan skill SEO because its too hard lmao....lol

QUOTE (kripkorn @ Dec 11 2008, 02:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and search benda ni

Haha.. style gak tuh. Laju skit diorang ni naik kelak..

Welcome bro..

QUOTE (ROBOTs! @ Dec 11 2008, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Provoke?lol...

Asik gadoh2 je, tak bestlah pulok...lol...hoho~ finix start to teach about monetization???lets see...

Monetization ada beberapa option...check this out...lol

Infopreneurs/Information-Publishing
Now you can publish what you know and love... and monetize it. Together with a blend of affiliate programs and referral deals, AdSense anchors the generation of extra thousands of dollars per month to your online, niche-oriented SBI! business.

SOHOs & Work-From-Home
Thinking about starting a work-from-home business? Run a genuine business, your business, from home, full- or part-time. No "biz opp" here -- this is real...hahaha

Service Businesses
Offer a service related to your niche. Build a client base, whether clients are local (ex., magician for house parties) or global (ex., JAVA programmer). (Or start a completely new service business.)

E-goods Creators/Sellers
Are you a programmer (or hire one!) with an idea for a needed niche-filling software? Or perhaps you have an idea for an e-book? Maybe a photographer with collections of e-photos (the e-photo sales market will boom!). Anything can be digitized nowadays -- sell it.

Hard Goods Creators/Sellers
Are you a small business or a craftsman that creates/manufactures/retails your own hard goods (i.e., products that you can actually touch and that you ship -- non-digital products)? Put up (copy-and-paste HTML) your own store and sell direct, without Yahoo! Stores, eBay, etc... or with. No products of your own -- you can still add a wonderful store, sourced from thousands of manufacturers that drop-ship for you (no need for you to hold inventory, nor pick-pack-and-ship)

Sales and Rental Agents/Reps/Distributors
It's your traffic -- sell or rent what you want, how you want. Do you represent great products, either for sale (from medical equipment to ice cream makers) and/or rent (from apartments to heavy equipment)? See how SBI! can boost your sales by millions (literally).

Affiliates
Add hundreds-to-thousands of dollars per month to your diversified monetization plan, without having a product of your own -- no warehousing, packaging, shipping, etc. And if you do sell a product of your own, simply choose merchants that complement your product line.

Referrers/Finders
Another great "add-on" monetizer. This model is as classic as business itself... get paid a referrer or finder's fee by an offline business for finding a customer (or a "lead") for it. The Net, though, makes it far more cost-effective.

Existing Online Businesses/E-commerce Sites
Already have an existing online business or e-commerce sites? Do you need an ongoing stream of free, targeted traffic... motivated, interested buyers? Use SBI! as a traffic-funnel, for a tiny fraction of the cost of your primary site.

Network Marketers/Multi-Level Marketers (Yang korang Tgh belajo...lol)
Forget those spammy online lead-generators. Imagine if you could build your own unique site that attracted and PREsold warm leads to call YOU all day long? No more "you chasing them." That is exactly what you and SBI! can achieve together.

Net Auction Sellers
Put eBay to work for you, instead of vice-versa. Use them as a supplemental source of income to auction a product that relates to your theme. Especially useful for local businesses or vendors that sell hard goods, and even for service-sellers. And obviously, for those who want to start an online auction business.

Local Offline Businesses
If you own an offline business with local clientele, a Web site is a must. Use it to grow your business locally and, in many cases, to extend your market globally (yes, you!)

Web Professionals
Your design work is sharp and creative. Your clients like your sites. But they ask... "So how do I get traffic?" It's time to convert your satisfied clients into raving fans, while simultaneously boosting productivity by 1000%.

just some tips wanna share for all of u guys..lol,

Start at the beginning... CONTENT.

Do not start at the end... MONETIZATION.

So many people spend time and energy setting up a shopping cart and a merchant account or some other way of "collecting the money." That's putting the (shopping) cart before the e-horse of PREsold traffic.

MONETIZATION comes last... it's the final result of doing everything else (C==>T==>P) correctly.

The easiest part of any small business site is mix and matching the most appropriate blend of Monetization models into your traffic-generating site.

The key is to eliminate "offline thinking." Recognize the fundamental reality of how people use the Web. Online, people look for Content.

Start there by delivering Content, which builds Traffic, which is PREsold. Then and only then, are you ready to Monetize?

and some opinion about putera user...

When finix start to talking about new skill or new method, start to using google search engine, do not wait finix explanation coz its just make him "suffer"..lol....Jangan jadi pemalas...haha...

just my 2 cent...(<== ayat si CS)

haha... happy.gif

Em.. nak kata camtuh.. boleh lah jugak.

But sebenarnya apa yang si Finix cerita bukan monetization model nama dia... aku panggil benda ni sales funnels.

Aku kasi contoh advance yang aku cilok dari Justin Brooke:

Copyright by Justin Brooke (yeke ada copyright.. tak nampak lak sebenarnya.

Anyway... tgk.. usya dan kasi faham..
So... apa yg korang faham?? Meh story skit.

Add-On.

Just a simple idea untuk mereka yang berminat untuk mencuba.. list marketing:

1. Have the adword link to the squeeze page.

2. Offer a "free report" listing the pros and cons of the three products... all they have to do is sign-up for the list

3. Instead of a review landing page, you send them the report that contains affiliate links to the different products

You could be clever and give them the overview teaser message with a brief info on each product. Then follow that up with separate e-mails on each product. Only here's the really clever part, make it so the three products are related, but not really competing, so you get some of the people to buy 2 or 3 of the products. cool.gif

Anyway, the point was that instead of the review landing page, you instead have squeeze page promising them a full review of the top products if they signup to the list.

But be versatile.. and approach it in your own way.

Let me know of the results..